main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.
  3. 2017 Fan Fiction Awards - Nominations

Discussion You Know You're a Fan Fiction Writer When...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Dev_Binks, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Adopting a plot bunny makes you watch the ending of AOTC for the first time since it was at the cinema.

Mistress_Renata and Ewok Poet like this.
  2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 5

Jul 31, 2014
    ...you're preparing a very expected photo and a very expected photo manipulation in response to somebody's fic-gift to you. ;)

Findswoman likes this.
  3. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    ...when the solution to a plot element and how to present it is "put it in the undertones and hint at it." (Why is this? It's not important to the story, right when the story is. Not yet, that is. **evil laugh** And yes... it seems that I had roughly four hundred, or it seemed that way, questions to answer before I could actually proceed... not that this is a bad thing. It took thirty-some-odd chapters for that to happen... )

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 3:48 PM
  4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 5

Jul 31, 2014
    ...that ONE.SPECIAL. comment you've been waiting for since November is finally there. NOW YOU CAN BREATHE. @};-[face_love]