main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY You know you're a Star Wars fan when...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by xanatos1975, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    I thought this would be funny to start. It is similar to Jeff Foxworthy's Redneck jokes except for the obvious Star Wars references. I will start it off.

When you go to a restaurant, order the onion rings, and in the middle of eating them you hold on up and say, "Look sir, Droids!"

You refer to your wedding band as a "restraining bolt." (lol, my wife HATES that one)

2. Havoc1976

Havoc1976 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2008
    Those were pretty good.[face_laugh]

3. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

You know you're a Star Wars fan when....

You pretend you're flying a Tie or X-wing while driving (every day folks!)

You call your vehicle "Red 5"

Anything long and thin becomes a lightsaber

You quote Star Wars without even realizing it.

LOL! I may have more soon. Funny how all those pertain to me.

Ahsoka_Tano_11 likes this.
  4. xanatos1975

Feb 1, 2004
    You can speak a Star Wars language fluently/almost fluently/pretty well. (H'chu apenkie! Gutan anolia!)

You can read and write Aurebesh

You've ever gotten into a fight with a Trekkie

You named/are planning to name your kids after Star Wars characters. (Guilty :) next son will be named Jacen)

After having come out of a bathroom you say, "I thought they smelled bad on the outside"

When you go through an automatic door at a grocery store/Walmart/Meijers you wave your hand like your using the force (even though you know it's automatic you still like to pretend)

5. Havoc1976

Havoc1976 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2008
    At your wedding, instead of a wedding march that your wife to be walks down to, it's the Imperial March.

6. xanatos1975

Feb 1, 2004
    When a supermarket checkout bleeps, you say ?thank you, Artoo.?

A walk in the park is actually a trek through Endor?s landscape

Any mistakes in the films are not mistakes ? they were put there on purpose to see if people would notice.

7. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    When you are cleaning out some old IT equipment in your office while taking inventory and can be heard by others to say...."There are enough wires back here to choke a mynock!"

I got some wierd looks on that one yesterday ;)

8. DarthZannah

DarthZannah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2008
    When your stuck in traffic and you look over at your co-pilot and say,"I've got a bad feeling about this". (Guilty)

Your black trans-am is a actually a Tie-Fighter, and your pick up truck is actually a Emperial cargo ship. (Guilty)

When your name your dog Wookie or Chewbacca. (Our next German Shepherds registered name will be Wookie Chewbacca Of Kashyyyk)

When the interstates are hyper-space lanes, and Chicago is Hutt territory. (guilty)

Oh I'm a geek!

9. DarthZannah

DarthZannah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2008
    Here's more....

When you refer to the U.S. Gov. as the "Empire", and your husband who is in the U.S. military, as a "Storm Trooper of the Emperial Army". (Guilty)

When one of your best friends is your Syth Lord, and behind his back, you have taken on three assassins, and a secret apprentice. (Guilty) I'm setting them all up for a battle to soon ensue between all of them. LOL! Mua-Ha-Ha! I "am" Darth Zannah ya know. LOL!!!

As you walk threw your house, you can not enter a room that doesn't have Star Wars memorabilia in it. (Guilty)

When you own one or more Star Wars costumes. (Guilty) And your favorite Halloween costume is something from Star Wars. (Guilty)

When at a party, you are known to pick up your empty drink glass, and in the deepest most sinister voice you can muster quote something like,"Apologies Accepted General". (Guilty)

When seeing a Star Wars movie on opening night, staying to see the end was more important than going to the hospital, even tho your labor pains were 5 minutes apart. (Sooooooo Guilty!)

There's so much that we do at our house that pertains to Star Wars, I just had to add more to this thread. I'm hopeless, simply hopeless!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.