You know you're a Star Wars freak/dork when...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by GA_Tompkins, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    When, throughout your project, you continually have to remind yourself......

"Do or do not, there is no try."
  2. Na-gong Jedi Knight

When you and your friends walk in single file, to hide your numbers.
  3. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    Someone told someone "good luck" as they headed out the door, I said "May the Force be with You" :D
  4. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    When you wear a starwars tshirt to work, and a guy who cant be much older than you says, "how old are you?"
  5. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    when you make it a major point in your life to work in at least one SW quote every day.

forests remind you of Endor, snow reminds you of Hoth, the desert reminds you of Tattooine, and waterfalls remind you of Naboo.

when you turn to the person next to you in the car and yell, "Punch it, Chewie!!"
  6. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    when you turn to the person next to you in the car and yell, "Punch it, Chewie

[face_laugh] zac is always telling me to punch it!
  7. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
  8. melodyann Jedi Master

star 4
    you know the quality of a movie is based on the fact if there is a star wars quote or not. for example...twister, "That's no moon, that's a space station." there are many others, but it is still early for me, i'll get back to that later. :)
  9. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    you cant forget the thousands of 'I am your father' lines in pop culture.
  10. BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ya know Josh, This place has kinda reminded me of Tatooine. One day when I looked into the sky there was two discs. It took me a while to realize the second, less bright disc was the moon and not another sun.
  11. darthOB1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    When you're a goalie in a soccer game and your telling your teammates to watch that cross fire boys!
  12. BFett88 Force Ghost

star 4
    When you ask your boss for time off to go to Celebration 3, and see Episode 3, close to a year before it happens. :D

Oh by the way I got the time off. :D:D
  13. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I actually told my perspective boss that I would only take my current CT job if he would assure me of the time off for CIII.....true story.
  14. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    I flat out told my boss I would quite if I didn't get the time off & I asked 18mos in advance :D

Then he goes up to ZOO and says, "your one of those SW freaks too, huh?" She says "yeah", he then asks her if she will need the time off too?

15. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I think itll take a lot of begging and extra assignments to get off the time.
  16. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    One day when I looked into the sky there was two discs. It took me a while to realize the second, less bright disc was the moon and not another sun.

LOL
    dude, thats awesome!

(how much longer are you there for, anyway?)
  17. melodyann Jedi Master

star 4
    i didn?t really realize this till this weekend how much SW was integrated into my everyday conversation. for example...while playing frisbee golf, someone has a nice drive and you say, "impressive, most impressive." i do that ALL the time and i didn't even realize it!!
    Friday night my friend eric was trying to do the jedi mind trick on me...now that was funny. i said, i don't think that will work, i am not weak-minded. :) LOL we were cracking up!
  18. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    I dont know how many times I was sitting at a clinical thinking "some bacta would be nice." or had a doctor with a bad attitude would make me think " we neeed a droid"
  19. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    When the Vice President of International Corporate Communications is referred to you regarding the possible use of "Star Wars-isms" references regarding the 'Light Side', 'Dark Side', and 'The Force' in the next macroeconomic report to shareholders, to ensure they are being used in the appropriate context.
  20. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    IB & SS......those are def the best!
  21. yodaman12002 Jedi Master

star 4
  22. anthonymaul Jedi Master

star 4
    When everyone tells you,your a dork
  23. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    When yu start thinking that all the other light planes in yur sim are lame compared to yur X-Wing......FLOL!
  24. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    tim, How about when you build the worlds first flying X-wing?

when you sneak lightsabers under your gown (robe) during your high school graduation
  25. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    NNNAAAWWWW....flyin'?! X-Wing? ME???? NNNAAAWWWW!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.