main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You know you're a Star Wars freak/dork when...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by GA_Tompkins, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    DH used to have pics of his Slave Leia tat on his site, but I don't see them there anymore.

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001

Well, the Old Grey One is about to catch up(somewhat!)with all yu SW collectin' freaks in the RMFF. I just picked up my new Platinum card, and to prove what a complete SW dork I am, I'm gonna waste the entire card on rotary engine housings, a turbo, a prop, and a prop speed reduction unit for the X-Wing!!!! Thus no more will I simply be an SW bystander 'o dorkiness, NNNAAAYYYY, I shall be one of the chosen SW DORKS....mMMMUUUUUUUUAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

3. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Yes, but is it a SW-platinum card?

4. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001

Yea, right!!!! On splurges like this, it 's 0% zilch or it ain't nuthin', Boss-Boyo!!!! You keep yur spanky SW card.....I'LL FLY MINE!!!!! FLOL!

5. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    I found this on the Galaxies board...It's classic. :D

There were only a few I haven't done yet, but they gave me some ideas...

-You can recite *all* the dialogue from the trilogy.

-You watch the entire trilogy at least once a month.

-You wonder why the SW theme never makes it into those "classical collections."

-Any time you pick up a walkie-talkie or two-way radio, the first thing you say is "TK-421, why aren't you at your post?"

-Whenever you went anywhere outside with your friends, you always walked single file, to hide your numbers.

-You've written several letters to the President recommending that he dissolve the council, put power in the hands of the regional governors, and let fear keep the local systems in line.

-In college, after several hours of poker, you got thrown out of the game for suggesting, "How about some sabacc?"

-When trying unsuccessfully to snare that last Cheerio floating in your cereal bowl, you remarked, "the Force is strong with this one."

-On Halloween, you would never dress as: Luke, Han Solo, Leia, Vader, Chewie, Threepio, Artoo

-However, you would dress as: Wedge, Porkins, Crix Madine, that spider droid from Jabba's palace that fat dancer from Jabba's palace, Sy Snootles, the Cantina bartender. The monster in the trash compactor, Boba Fett, An Imperial probe droid

-You've been pulled over by a policeman, and when asked to see your driver's license you replied, "You don't need to see my identification."

-And when he asks about your two friends in the back "They're for sale, if you want them."

-You have physically threatened anyone who referred to "Hans Solo" or "Dark Vader", confused Star Wars with Star Trek, or spellied Wookiee with only one "e."

-You have held up an onion ring and said, "Look sir...droids!"

-You've referred to Wedge Antilles or Boba Fett as "The Man."

-You've bought a white Isuzu Trooper, strictly because of the name.

-While sitting on the couch with your girlfriend, she comments about being cold. So, naturally, you slice open the side of the cushion and stuff her in.

-You insist on spelling Pizza Hut "Pizza Hutt."

-You dropped your religion and now live the way Yoda taught you.

-You recorded all the new Star Wars commercials.

-You frequently experience insomnia and, to counter this, begin counting nerfs.

-You answer the phone "Die wanna wanga?"

-Whenever you buy a new appliance, you make sure to get one that speaks Bocchi.

-You call your aunt and uncle Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen.

-Whenever you catch sight of cars behind yours, you say "Fighters, coming in, point three five."

-Someone else in your car says "What about that tower?"

-You respond, "You worry about those fighters, I'll worry about the tower", and moments later your car slams into the water tower the passenger was referring to.

-When a cop catches you speeding, you floor it, saying "I've outrun Imperial starships, and not the local bulk cruisers..."

-When someone apologizes to you, you choke him and tell him that you accept his apology.

-You ride your motorbike through the forest at top speed, and survive after throwing yourself off just before it hits a tree.

-You've 'wielded' a flashlight and made humming sounds.

-You wave your hand purposefully and 'use the force' to open and close automatic doors or elevator doors.

-You go over to a friends, go to his refrigerator, and crawl in throwing food and stuff over your shoulder and grunting.

-You walk into an optometrist's office and shout: You will PAY for your lack of vision!

-You have a Yoda figurine replacing the brand symbol on the hood of your car.

-When accelerating your car to enter the freeway, you tell your passengers to strap in and prepare for light speed.

-Your significant other dumps you because everytime she/he says, "I love you" you always respond, "I know."

-You quote Yoda to defend your political beliefs.

-You have so many SW Trilogy GIF's, JPG's, MIDI's, AVI's, WAV's, MPG's, icons and text files that you're rapidly running out of

6. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001

So how come I scored only as a mediocre SW dork on that other Net SW test, but when answering this list.....well........I do a lot better?! FLOL!

7. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    when your friends who dont even care for starwars very much(IMPERIALS!!!) ask you everyday how many days left until it comes out.

its 117 days.

8. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    when you are doing research for your endor dress...and the other ladies in the office are helping you decide how high your slits on your dress should be...and they are EXCITED about it!

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I just did that with the girls in the office, telling them the costumes I'm making. Now I have to bring in pictures :D

10. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I brought in the tunic...i am about half done..they were all like WOW, you did that?? it helps my confidence. :) he he

sooo i can carry on! :)

11. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    Ok I gotta add a couple to that list:
    When you're getting off the bus and instead of saying "have a good day" you say "May the Force Be With You"

You get personal plates that are Star Wars releated (Me)

You get Star Wars tattoos (me again)

12. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    when you stop at the k-mart in brighton EARLY saturday morning to see what toys they have and you run into someone else from the RMFF going to look at toys as well. he he he :)

i did find GH luke & r2 wooohoo!

13. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Jus got an Email fom scott. He says HI!! and he ran into a guy on his ship named "Mars Millenium Falcon Starcruiser". That his real name!! His parents must have been major dorks.

14. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Or did MAJOR drugs [face_laugh]

15. HeadlessBodyOfDooku

HeadlessBodyOfDooku Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2005
    IUGWSFUWYGSHEHIEUWFYWH*WHUWYUS^DQF^@IUWSHOSJOSIJ

16. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    When the only food in your home is unopened boxes of Star Wars packaged treats....

And yet you choose to remain hungry instead of opening them.

17. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    here

you can have my twinkie

18. Kal-El_Kenobi

Kal-El_Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 28, 2005
    You know you're a Star Wars freak/dork when...

you have a nomal everyday hair style that resembles the jedi

19. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    when your coworkers buy you frosted flakes because there are star wars pictures on theh box

20. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I just printed Rachels list for my co-workers enjoyment. [face_devil]

thats how I know.

21. Swomz

Swomz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    "When the only food in your home is unopened boxes of Star Wars packaged treats....

And yet you choose to remain hungry instead of opening them. "

LOL, I have unopened Star Wars cereal from more or less three years ago downstairs, not to mention some of the Star Wars soda cans, which oddly enough are half empty now... :p

22. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    when you have corrupted a child so much his birthday invitation is star wars related.

he he he he he he

I love it.

23. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    that ^^ picture is still cute.

you get home and your fanclub membership card FINALLY comes in the mail and you are happy.

you go to the store looking at boxes of cereal looking for the spoon lightsaber.

you buy the food that you are NEVER going to eat anytime soon so you can get the cookie jars. GEE i wonder which one i will get.

WHEN you get the Darth Tater and everyone wants you to bring him in...and you do...now everyone in the office wants one.

24. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    when you are watching AOTC with a five year old and he says...that is the planet luke is from! it does your heart proud.

:)

25. Kal-El_Kenobi

Kal-El_Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 28, 2005
    now that is the ultimate victory. i give you props on that one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.