You Know You're a Star Wars Nerd When...

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BPStoyle, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Loseytwin12 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    ...You lie to an old lady saying that you do martial arts in order to buy a gi for your Luke Skywalker costume. And I feel really bad about it so please don't think I'm a rotten guy
  2. 72Princess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    ... you go through the house trying to see what you can eBay/Craig's List so you can buy a lightsaber...
  3. BPStoyle Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    ...your work day is made brighter by looking at the clock and seeing 11:38. Seriously, it's awesome.
  4. JDuffPhoto Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    ...you have fond memories of eating a bowl of kellogg's c-3po's cereal while listening to the story, "Droid World" on you record player.
  5. WookieeJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    .... Your bored and its raining so first thing you do is reach for a Star Wars book or work on repairing old costume or making new one
  6. Loseytwin12 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    ...you wonder what Kamino is like after it stops raining
  7. Astromech-R2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    you get excited to go to a Star Wars theme wedding
  8. BPStoyle Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    ...you keep a Star Wars book in your bag.
  9. Loseytwin12 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    ...You criticize people who say jedis and siths, and not Jedi and Sith as plural nouns
  10. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    you debate with friends the actual power of the death star and argue of the true speed of the falcon
  11. Mother_of_the_Twins Force Ghost

star 5
    Your co-worker says they spotted your costume photo on Facebook and they say, "I didn't know you were one of those people..."
  12. BPStoyle Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    You go to two different Home Depots in the same day just to add something cool to a lightsaber.
  13. DarthSinistre Force Ghost

star 2
    you quote movie lines as commentary for a fireworks display.
  14. WookieeJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    You stay inside two beautiful Summer days in a row to work on costume while watching star wars movies... well also to take advantage of air conditioning. LOL
  15. WookieeJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    ... When you need to get away from life's Down and outs, and only thing that really works is to read a Star Wars book to do that. Needless to say I have read almost everyone out there, and some more than once. LOL
  16. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    you put in countless hours of practice to learn a routine for a 2 minute part in a duel. Those two minutes by the way.....awesome!
  17. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    ...you laugh when other movies quote Star Wars. The sad part is when you have to explain it to the 5 people that haven't seen any star wars movie.
  18. WookieeJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    ...You go camping for a couple days and after you get there realize that half the clothes you packed are Star Wars related along with a good star wars book..... Oh yes I was rocking the North Ridge shirt in Alleghany.
  19. 72Princess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    You try to use the force to get the remote control...
  20. 72Princess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Sit on the edge of your seat, just like and with the kids, during the Clone Wars Season 3 premier.
  21. 72Princess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Find yourself sitting on the floor in the middle of ToysRUs reading Star Wars books alongside my kids...
  22. 72Princess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    watch Star Wars movies but very carefully study the costumes to see which ones you can do next...
  23. myhale99 Force Ghost

star 4
    You look at your recent Sideshow Collectibles collection and say, "Damn! That's where all my money for the dishwasher we need so badly went."
  24. 72Princess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Argue with my 7 year old over who is going to get to keep the stormtrooper blaster we got off of Craig's list... him... or ME!!
  25. 72Princess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    you try to convince your son to get the really cool 3D Clone Wars book at the book fair instead of Diary of a Wimpy Kid 5, a book ALL the kids are reading right now!