main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA You know you're obsessed with Star Wars when you...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    ....break your instrument pretending to have a lightsaber battle (just complete the sentance with real things that happened to you concerning SW ;))

2. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    constantly complete peoples sentences using lines from star wars

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    ...run around the house and scream like a little kid when you finally get your hands on Episode II tickets 3 weeks in advance.

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  4. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    ...sometimes wonder is George Lucas is a historian from the SW Galaxy who came to Earth

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    ...are sitting outside on a summer day with some sodas when a storm is approaching and suddenly you pretend to move the can of soda with the Force and it actually slides across the table.

Crazed, you should remember this one! ;)

6. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
  7. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    think it is possible that star wars is real and was planted by the government into George Lucas's head as a way to show the world without really telling them the truth

8. Strouther

Strouther Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    Name your hamsters Luke and Ani and try to make them fight to the death. (Well, it didn't actually happen to me, but my friend and I discussed making his hamsters do it)

9. Idril_Carnesir

Idril_Carnesir Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2003
    you injure yourself constantly by reinacting scenes from the movies/books/fanfiction/et cetera.

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    you injure yourself constantly by reinacting scenes from the movies/books/fanfiction/et cetera

[face_laugh] That sounds familiar! I find myself doing that all the time. BTW, I couldn't help but notice that you're new around here...Welcome! :)

...have all the movies memorized and quote the lines in everyday life.

11. Strouther

Mar 29, 2003
    Wonder things to yourself like, "In the Force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?"

*whistles and walks away non-chalantly*

12. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    You threaten to hurt someone if you don't get to be the character you want in your RPing

13. Strouther

Mar 29, 2003
    I can identify with that, Crazed *chuckles*

14. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    ...buy Episode 2 tickets for you and your friend (HSolo29) before the movie and are soooo exited you run out of the mall before getting around 8 dollars change from the ticket teller.

15. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    ...are down at Disney talking to your friend and suddenly you start saying 'stay on target' ... 'stay on target' and your friend fills in the star wars lines inbetween and random tourists start giving you strange looks. :-D

16. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    ...get really mad at Disney World for 'misspelling' 'Force' and replacing it with 'force' OR get really mad at Disney World because the costumes of the people in Star Tours mearly look as if they might come from the star wars universe but you know they are just cheesy imatations...

17. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    ...start counting the number of times you've been on 'Star Tours'

...start yelling out SW quotes when riding 'Star Tours'

...start picking out minor inconsistancies in the 'Star Tours' ride like, why isn't it R2's fault and not the pilots for ploting a course beyond the endor moon, when the pilot is faultly and R2 isn't, yet R2 would be ploting the course and not the stupid newbie robot pilot.

...have the phrase 'Star Tours' or 'Star Wars' in a post more then 3 times.

18. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    I hear you on that one. Also when you start identifying every species, vehicle, and character name while in line for and on Star Tours :)

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    [face_laugh] Yea, that was great! We had a great time! :)

...when you go insane and start waving and screaming to random Disney entertainers dressed up as Luke and Leia. (I have this on video to prove it ;))

20. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    heh, I did that too bryan. Star Tours is great, there needs to be another SW ride in that area, oh, and maybe they could pop in a Star Wars eatery, heck why not make a park devoted completely to star wars :p

21. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I would much prefer the latter of that, Wesmin ;)

22. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    that would be awesome! They could split it up to a couple different sections and have endor, hoth, Coruscant, Yavin etc.

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Not a bad idea. I would love to see a park like that. And hopefully it would be close by. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.