main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG You know you're obsessed with Star Wars when...

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediClare, Mar 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    No JazzyJazz, you got it wrong, I finally found out how many times I watched ESB. 1436 times. When I typed out I typed 143? I didn't know what was the 4 number. I watched AOTC 109 times. ANH 261?. Can't remember the last number. RoTJ I forgot liao.

2. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    For me I think summing up all five current SW movies, I haven't even hit 3 digits yet.

Same here. xeno, you're way too free. :p

...you look at the Iron Ladies II poster and the first thing you notice is the braids on two of the characters' heads.

...you think, "Why does he have two braids?"

3. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you actually get what JediClare was trying to get at with the whole "2 braids" thingie - LOL! :p

4. G2Jedi

G2Jedi Jedi Master star 1

Oct 17, 2002
    you think the braid in legola's hair hints toward jedi heritage.........

5. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I am filling up AOTC today.

6. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    Clare, i bet my name is brought up more then yours in the teachers meeting. how about, "kim? isn't she the one obssessed with wrestling?"

anyway...

...when you can't stop thinking about Darth Vader. wait. maybe that's obssession with Vader.

...when you can't get enough of watching all the 5 episodes. i've watched AOTC 3 times and the rest 6 times or more?

7. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    ...when half the class turns and looks at you whenever a teacher mentions anything to do with Star Wars. And you give them a big grin in return. :p

...when you have your Physics teacher going, "Are you sure? No, no, I can't be that old..." when you tell her that Star Wars is twenty-six years old, and someone else backs you up not because she knows, but because you're the resident Star Wars fan(atic).

8. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    " ...when half the class turns and looks at you whenever a teacher mentions anything to do with Star Wars. And you give them a big grin in return. "
    TRUE ! Last year I was learning Energy and Light. My teacher was talking about light and since he knew I liked Star Wars, he said the lightsaber laser is not real, it cannot stay in the air, the light will just keep on going till theres an end. The I argued, I told him that if plasma in a tube can stay, then everyone look at me.

9. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    ... when your (my) teacher reminds Darth Vader to fix your pants when the clip is detatched (thats what my FAT teacher did)

... when you actually punched one of your good friends just because he said that The Green Goblin's Slider (from Spiderman)
    is much nicer than Anakins's speeder even if you know it was true.
    (I did it out of anger.. pls forgive me council)

...you want to cry whenever you listen to the EP II love theme

...everyone in skool knows that you like Natalie Portman and calls you Vader even when you are wearing a ringwraith costume
    (pure ignorance I say)

...you wear a jedi costume and sing Weird Al-Yanckovic's songs for Basking and actually raised $283 for the Skool's needy fund
    (did that last year)

...you snap at anyone who mocks the Imperial March even when I know that they are just humming the tune
    ( always get angry at my friend)

... call my skool project group name "The Jedi Council"

...get jedi names for my group members

...call my room the "Falcon"
    (mainly becos its a junkyard)

...get angry at ppl who don't believe that Star Wars started in 1977

...say the phrase " May the F### be with you" when u dun like that somebody

...bring your friends to Caesars when you go collecting your Master Replica

10. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    i dunno bout u guys, but i've watched sw since.... *thinks* late 80s? and i used to watch it pretty often. i remember watching it numerous times a month alone, lol. and its already 2003.... hmmm.... =X

11. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    ...you use 'fresher' when referring to the loo. (Must have been something to do with it being 3am in the morning :p)

12. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    isnt it called refresher instead?

13. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Yeah, I believe the full term is "refresher", but "'fresher" is used as a short form. Like refridgerator and fridge. :)

...you see the portion of someone's sig below and you can actually tell what it's referring to.
    ---------------
    AOTC is the greatest!
    Flash - Silence - TWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAANNNNNGGGGG
    ---------------

14. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Haha, I know whats that...

15. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you get this immense sense of relief that the April Fool's Day banner is gone, and you're glad to have the regular SW banner back again.

16. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    actually, i dunno wat that sig meant =\

17. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    If I didn't get it wrong it should be the sonic charges. :p

...when you offer someone their choice of green or blue Slurpee straws by asking, "Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan?"

(I should've taken a red one too...)

18. Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 29, 2001
    hahaha...

19. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you're watching the red-pill/blue-pill scene in The Matrix and thinking to yourself, "Geez, why oh why didn't he take the blue pill?!??" - and then you realise that this is The Matrix and not SW, and the "good guys" are supposed to take the red pill instead of the blue one!
    Muhahahahah!!
    whatever.....

20. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you post a msg as far-fetched as the last one - LOL! :p

21. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    ...when you eating Ice Kacang in school, the caffeteria auntie asks you what flavor, yellow( Shadow Jedi Yun ), orange ( Qu Rahn ), blue ( OWK ), green ( Kaui Gon ) or Red ( VADER !!! ). Then I say " auntie, gimme all mix mix. "
    Muahaha, a mix of good and evil...

22. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    ...you're watching the red-pill/blue-pill scene in The Matrix and thinking to yourself, "Geez, why oh why didn't he take the blue pill?!??" - and then you realise that this is The Matrix and not SW, and the "good guys" are supposed to take the red pill instead of the blue one!
    Muhahahahah!!
    whatever.....

LOL :D

...when you remember the pill-choosing scene in The Matrix and absently wonder why there isn't a purple one for Mace Windu.

23. G2Jedi

Oct 17, 2002
    Or a green one for luke.
    You dream about ep3 overun by jarjar!

Actually, i once had this dream where i was watching ep3 and crying becuz it was the end of Star Wars, then i woke up, found my face and pillow all wet, and realised it was just a dream.

24. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Yo Samuel, are you going to go to Cosfesta ? Juz asking only.

25. G2Jedi

Oct 17, 2002
    where and when is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.