main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG You know you're obsessed with Star Wars when...

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Jean, how coincidental ! I am going to buy a Luke ESB later today JUST for the Charity Premiere... Big hole in my pocket, 199.90. Luke ESB Saber, PRICELESS

2. GetzJedi

GetzJedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    ... you had watched Ep1 once and planned to catch it 2 more times...

3. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey Xeno... yeah, we obsessed folks tend to think alike now, don't we?? hehheh! :p

Tonite will be sooo much fun!!!
    I'm just counting down the minutes now...
    **tick-tock tick-tock**

4. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you refer to yourself as Padme (or whichever other character it is that you tend to see yourself as being)

...or worse still, your friends refer to you as Padme (or whichever other character it is that you tend to see yourself as being) - LOL! :p

5. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Not fair! None of my friends refer to me as padawan or even princess...most of the time it's "wacked-out-star-wars-fangirl" *shudder*

-you still believe Qui-Gon isn't dead, and that he's just on a looong, extended Jedi vacation
    -you make lightsber noises whenever picking up long, thin, cylindrical-shaped objects
    -your blood boils whenever people say, "Oooh! Dark Vader! He's the villian from Star Trek, isn't he?"

6. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    ...u think that trekkies are dark siders

...u hate tan dawn wei (ure dead whoever u are... he/she who gave ROTS 3 ticks and claims to be a star wars fan)

...u cry during Jedi Purge scene on the 15th and AGAIN on the 16th(yes yes go on, call me a sissy/wuss)

...u have no place in ur room to put posters yet u go get new ROTS posters anyways [face_laugh], refering to all of us.

...u kneel down when LKY walks past.(sheesh)

7. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you attend the Charity Premiere last nite, and bump into all your old friends there - LOL! :p

...you're supposed to be dealing with the work-related email in your in-box, but instead, you are downloading Star Wars wallpapers so that you can decorate your office PC in the appropriate manner.

...and at the same time, you are having an SMS chat with your favourite Star Wars character person from last nite's Charity Premiere.

...and at the same time, you are going thru' all the stuff in this forum and actually contributing to the threads.

...and at the same time, your head is elsewhere, looking forward to the NEXT Star Wars-related activity taking place - oooh - like TOMORROW!!! :p

...oh, and one more to add, you have the Star Wars OT soundtrack CD box set sitting in your office cabinet right now.

...ok, last one last one, you have to keep on editing this msg, just so that you can keep on adding to your list of obsessive characteristics and behaviour :D

8. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you post a message here, just so that you can ensure that your most favourite thread in the whole board (aka this thread) is on top of the board again before you log out of the forum - hehheh! :p

...you are proud to have several Stormtroopers, Sith Lords, Royal Guards, Jedi, and Members of Star Wars Royalty in your phone book :D

9. GetzJedi

Jan 21, 2005
    ... when you rent a room just to display all of your Star Wars goodies, including a mannequin for your prized costume...

10. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you keep on adding to this thread, and eventually a journalist-type person from Reuters quotes you in his article online at Yahoo! News :p

11. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    ... You shave your head completely to play Mace Windu?

:D

12. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you are walking down a long flight of stairs in your workplace with your boss by your side, and suddenly you get the feeling that your boss might be a Sith Lord, and you might just be his Apprentice!! yipes! :eek:

13. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    ... Your face appears on the strait times and all your family members call you... :p
    YES ! I AM ON IT ! TODAY !!! WOOHOO

14. darshaassant

darshaassant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2005
    OH man.... haha... so the people from the paper are here.... just discovered there was such a place cos I only hang out in Fanfic.

...When you tear out the life! cover from the newspaper in your school *OOPS* so that you can enter the Straits Times contest, :p (But I did photocopy the article behind and stick it back into the paper.

15. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    ...ure in burger king after a movie screening with FanForce and u have to put on ur specs, and feel so guilty for going out of character

...u try to make that up by eating with ur gloves on LOL

16. master_siandiao

master_siandiao Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    .. u are really comtemplating of changing YOUR own christian name to the name of one of the star wars characters (yesh, i'll be doing that next yr coz my current name sux anyway hehs)

.. u speak like Master Yoda

.. u greet ur officers "yes, my lord" instead of "yes sir"

17. zephyrr

zephyrr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    ... u thought of wearing jedi robes to episode 3 [or actually did]
    ... u felt like giving some a "Force-shove"
    ... u start spouting star wars quotable quotes at every circumstance
    ... u watch episode 3 by urself for the fifth time
    ... u even know the life story of nute gunray and how a lightsaber works scientifically

18. GetzJedi

Jan 21, 2005
    ... when your various computer passwords at work all bear SW words.

19. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    hmmmm long and healthy this thread is.

Time for me to partake.

1. when you intend to watch Epi 3 20 times.
    2. when you've already watch it 6 times and feel like a drug addict waiting for your next fix.
    3. when you intend to go on a crusade watching Epi 3 in every single cinema in Singapore.
    4. when you stroke and play (hur hur), not to mention 'clean' your lightsaber every night.
    5. when you actually wanna dress in costume to meet the other star wars people to exchange photos. =p!
    6. when you quote the entire script of Epi 3 in the office. Till your boss get so used to it, she lets you be.
    7. when you feel naked without your saber. (hur hur)

20. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    Maybe........when you keep your facial hair as long as that of oppo rancis and when you eat till you become like jabba and when you scar your face to look like ani.....

21. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    when you scar your face to look like ani...

Hey, I actually KNOW someone who did that for 18 May when we were at GV Grand's costume party event... in fact, he even asked Padme to "scar" him!! :eek:

...and it was all done with a make-up pencil!

LOL! :p

And GetzJedi... I'm guilty of the whole Star Wars password thing as well... but I don't use them for work though... maybe there is hope for this Star Wars obsessive yet! haha! :p

22. master_siandiao

master_siandiao Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    anyone who is going to change their real name to names like Anakin or Luke, or the like? And maybe even the chinese name to the chinese representation of Star Wars stuff? People whose surname is Au shouldn't have a problem changing their chinese name to sound like Obi-Wan

23. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    Anyway you could also customize your cousin's PLUSH cat so that it looks like a nexu.......

24. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...your idea of an amazing weekend is to hole up in a room with your Star Wars pals and just watch Star Wars movies on DVD one after another.

25. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    haha!! padme scarring anakin!! HAHA i wonder who it is.... 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.