main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG You know you're obsessed with Star Wars when...

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YODA_APPRENTICE

YODA_APPRENTICE Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    Naming all the servers in the company after every planet and location of the star wars galaxy... hehe... ;p

2. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Ok I'm so gonna get flamed for this....but.....

The Ultimate "you know you're obessed with Star Wars when..."

YOU ACTUALLY LOVE JAR JAR!!!!!!!

*drums and cymbal*

ROTFL!!!!

:p

3. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    Crovus... -.-"

haha.

there's nothing like fantasizing during boring morning assemblies about how you and fellow star wars fans (ie, JediClare) could actually be an undercover Sith and Jedi plotting to kill each other right there and then.

er...

ok, i don't think Clare does it.

4. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Crovus - In that case, my sister would be a bigger fan than I am. :eek:

Kim - Well... occasionally. ;)

5. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    You watched A Muscial Journey DVD and you couldn't stop crying throughout. =p!

P.S. to Yazid, if you thought Epi 3 was a tear jerker wait till you watch the hexilogy in its entirety.

I so swear, Epi 6 was a MAJOR tear jerker. Before it's like you know ok so there's this Darth Vader guy who once was good, now is bad but in the end turned good again. Nice emtional tug and all but nothing major. But now, with the saga completed, it's like its been boosted, Everytime Vader appeared in the OT, it's like you could just almost see Hayden's face coming out from the mask. What was perviously just a scary looking mask now had a face. And before the mask was deadpan, but I swear you could almost see facial expression off it now. It's just......just........."I can't watch anymore" -Obi-Wan

6. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Haahaa.....I used to have the JarJar Friendly Icon on my website. :p

.....your 12" Darth Maul Posable doll is the boyfriend of your Padme Buddies :D (Size matter not!
    .....you lost count how many types of POTF2 Darth Vader Action Figures you have
    .....6 years down the road and that Maul Character Sticker still stays in your Cards Holder

7. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    ...when you sincerely believe that your boring journalism lecturer is a Sith Lord (albeit a short one) trying to influence everyone with his Sith propaganda, and that it's your destiny to rid the galaxy of him.

Crovus: I like Jar Jar... Lol although he's slightly irritating, it's not in an unpleasant way.

8. aanakin

aanakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2004
    ...When you LOST both your AOTC and ROTS soundtracks all in one day!!!...and still searching!!!!*sob*sob*

9. jedinik

jedinik Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    When you braid the side of your hair. Umm yeah, i confess i was guilty of that today. Everyone thought i was strange.

10. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    hmmm here's another......

1. Everytime you're waiting for the LIFT, you resist the urge to reach for the Gillette shaver and go "R2, activate elavator 31174. R2? Do you copy R2?"

man I was so doing that today while waiting for the lifts in my office building. Bloody lifts damm slow today sia.

11. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    LOL! I think the lifts have a conspiracy to overthrow the Republic and take over the galaxy...I swear the lift at my block was extra slow today!
    --You and your schoolmates sing the Theme Song so loud, during break, that everyone (even the teachers) stare and you as if you needed therapy.

12. darshaassant

darshaassant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2005
    Heh... I keep a padawan braid too... as about singing... I usually sing the Love theme/ Padme's Ruminations/Battle of the Heroes/Force Theme/Arena theme.

The main theme is the only thing I don't really like about Star Wars. Gives me a earache with the first blasted note. And I like Jar Jar too! Hesa cute.

13. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Is it even possible to not like the Main Theme? :eek:

14. darshaassant

darshaassant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2005
    Yes.:p An Excessive use of brass instruments. The Imperial March is safe from me cos it's in a minor key. :p

15. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Jazz>> not from a Jedi.......

hahahaha sorry can't help it. You post just sound too much like that line from the movie. ;p

16. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Star Wars is taking over our lives!

17. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    Darsha, Jedinik, I've a Padawan braid as well! Mine's been there for quite some time already.. Lol although it's only obvious to other when I tie my hair up, otherwise it can't be seen.. =)

18. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    No wonder I remembered seeing it on May 18th but not for the Newpaper Poster day. Heh

Hmmm well I actually kept my hair long for Star Wars. Had ideas of premming it to look a bit like Anakin. =p

But now it's actually long enough to hide a padawan braid. And i have been playing around with the idea for a while now. hmmmm. But then again, I'm no Padawan! =p!

19. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    Although I don't remember tying it up for May18... Oh well..

You're never too old.. :p

20. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    You didn't?
    HmmMm well somebody had it. Didn't anyone? =p!

That night was pretty much a blur to me. I think I'm losing my memory.

21. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    You have way too much to drink and huff and we all got proves of it? :D

22. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    ...u dreamt that lucas and anthony daniels was at ur place for the night and u talked to them. Daniels was such a nice guy!! i chatted with him as if we were friends!! Lucas was a bit quiet but he was like santa sia, Smily and all! But very sad leh, when i wanted to take picture the camera no film, wanted to cry sia... and anthony was like "dun be sad" so i pretended not to be in tears. and guess wad??!! Before that lucas said to me "i've seen u on Tv before, u looked quite good in those shots" i was like ... !!!!!!!!!! *silently speaking to my self, cast me on the star wars series. cast ME on YOUR star wars series!!*
    * haiz...

...u hate palpatine to the point of calling him ******* everytme u see him in the movies BUT

...u marvel at ian mc diarmid's acting.(woah!) and u actually characterise urself as palpy when u duel with friends. (the sabre ppl shud know what i'm talking bout :p) damn, i'm confused, its a love-hate thingie. AAARGH!!!

23. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you carry a CD-R filled with pics of your pals dressed as Star Wars characters with you everywhere you go!

...and you are waiting to get another CD-R filled with even more pics of your pals dressed as Star Wars characters.

...and you intend to carry THAT around with you everywhere you go too!!

24. jedinik

jedinik Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    Yeah i think its officially confirmed.... Everyone thats posted a message on this thread IS ultimately obsessed.... case closed lol.

Strange strange ppl

25. Mercurio

Mercurio Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    When you're in the bus and there's no TV mobile in it and there's an awkward silence, you resist the urge to sing the opening theme.

During a church mass, while everyone is singing the hymns, you look at the nearest person who is not singing and say, "I find your lack of faith... disturbing"

Your PC wallpaper is a pic of Mace Windu when his hand got cut off.

You look at the sercurity guards at the bank and look at their pistols and think to yourself "How uncivilized"

You insist that your principal IS the REAL Darth Sidious!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.