main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You know...

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0, Nov 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0

DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2003
    I joined this FanForce to be with people who like Star Wars like I do. However, I have found that I am not very popular here. I posted a thread about the possiblility of a newsletter nearly a month ago. It seems that it has only been viewed by me. I am not mad at you guys, but I just want to know why my three threads have two replies total.

2. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    Well I thought your newsletter Idea was cool :cool:

If our CR *cough* would help us get this meeting ready :p we could get more people to join, and our board would be more active.

3. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    sorry i didtn reply to your thread.. its not that i dislike you or anything... i just havent been on these boards much lately.... been working alot and when i have time to get on any forums i have been going to the EQ2 forums =)

4. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    I'm kinda like hecktate on this. Working too much and being with family. About to head back to school in the spring to start on a kinesiology degree too. So, my participation on the board might not be as much as I like. BTW....who all visits our chapter site?

5. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    I got to the site about once or twice a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.