main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends You Look Good in My Shirt--Oneshot Songfic, Fun, Flirtly Mush--Jag/Jaina

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Flowerlady, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Okay... I know I should be updating my other fics, but over the weekend I was doing some repainting and redecorating and this song kept being played on the local station here...And, well, this was the product of what happens when you spend five days painting. Not sure if it's a good thing or bad...You decide. :p

Title: You Look Good in My Shirt
    Author: Flowerlady
    Genre: Silly, flirty mush, humor?
    Timeframe: Post LotF
    Characters: Jag/Jaina
    Disclaimer: The universe belongs to the great GL. The song ?You Look Good in My Shirt? belongs to Keith Urban.
    Summary: I think the genre and the characters say it all?;)
    Author?s Note/ Dedication: I don?t often do this, but I have to dedicate this fic to several of my friends and fellow readers. First, to the three Jagateers?you?ll see where you come in, though the spellings may be different?;) Next, I have to recognize Ceillean, because her fic Emergence of the Kyp Clones and the way she in which she brings in the Kyp Durron fan club, inspired me to do the same here with real life Jag fans. [:D]

You Look Good in My Shirt

For the past six months I worked as the main wrangler of the rancors and gundarks that make up the Moffs? Council. Finally, I felt that I could trust them enough not to form a coup while I was gone, though I still wasn?t totally confident that some of them wouldn?t try something. So, to ensure my interests, I called in a trustworthy spy, someone that no one even knew was connected to me?my younger brother Cem. He had been the Fel family shadow child and grew up with a family my parents chosen who were loyal to the Empire and to the ideals of Thawn. Not that the great Admiral?s ideas were mine, but I knew I could trust Cem.

So, after a fifteen minute run down on whom to watch the most among the Moffs, I bounded up the ladder of the X-wing I somehow acquired while with the Jedi, and headed for Coruscant. There was someone I desperately wanted to see.

I landed in the Jedi Temple hangar, surprising the control officer with my request to keep my arrival a secret. Well, only secret from a certain Jedi Knight that was residing there. I knew it was a futile hope, but it was worth a try.

I grabbed my duffle and climbed down the ladder of my ship to find Luke Skywalker standing in the midst of the hangar. It didn?t surprise me to find the Grand Master, who really became the grand master of post-Caedus galactic politics, waiting for me. I knew he?d been informed the moment I contacted the Temple requesting permission to land. I also got the feeling that he would probably want a report of how his handpicked Imperial head of state was doing. I really still had a rather large bone to pick with him. Although, things were going well, and overall, I think, I turned out to be a good choice to keep the Empire in line; it still infuriated me that Luke played me like a Dejarik piece.

He stood there, hands tucked into the sleeves of his robe, in that aloof manner I think all Jedi Masters are trained from birth to stand in. ?Ahh?Grand Moff Fel, what a pleasant surprise,? Luke said with a bow.

?Master Skywalker.? I sat down my bag and returned the bow. ?It?s good to see you, as well.?

?I didn?t know you were coming to Coruscant.? He smiled and there was definitely a twinkle in his eyes. ?Usually, where you are concerned, the HoloNet would have had news of your visit all over the galaxy.?

I grinned back and simply said, ?This isn?t an official visit. The HoloNet still thinks I?m tucked away in that palace that I still am having trouble calling home.?

Luke chuckled and then looked as if he was about to say something as if his eyes caught sight of something or someone else behind me, but he quickly switched his attention to me and said, ?Yeah, I guess Pellaeon?s mansion would take some getting used to. Leia has told me that it is rather impressive and that was eve

2. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    [face_laugh]

Awwww... the mush! [face_love] [face_love]

Loved it, Sara! :D

3. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    [face_love]aww, how sweet

[face_cowboy]Dana[face_cowboy]

4. Aleria

Aleria Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2007
    :D

That was all snugly! [face_love] And certainly provoked my imagination...

Liked the light humour and Jag's first person POV! A different way of looking into his thoughts.

5. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    pure mush... how lovely! :D

6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    =D=This is exactly how imagine Jag's sense of humor that he keeps locked inside. [face_love]
    What a fun piece!!

7. Jainasolo101

Jainasolo101 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 23, 2007
    Great Job.
    I'm glad Zekk was found and is happy with Tenel Ka's cousin.
    I am really glad Jaina and Jag are together again!
    Please keep writing more!

8. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Very nice

9. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    *looks around and sees that she's the first Jagateer through the door*

:D I've been immortalized in one of your fanfic's Sara... Life is now complete![face_laugh]

Jaina standing in the doorway in Jag's shirt... =P~ And I mean that in a totally hetero fangirl sort of way.

'Cause it means Jag didn't have it on.:p

This made me smile. A lot. Great job!

Cyn

ETA: For the past six months I worked as the main wrangler of the rancors and gundarks that make up the Moffs? Council

Now this right here... got me good and distracted. Jag as a cowboy. Cowboys wear chaps. Assless chaps make me think Cade. Thinking about Cade and Jag together...=P~ =P~ =P~

See what you did! Now my 'puter is covered in drool!

[face_laugh]

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Sweetness!!!!! Yumness!!!! You can also officially add my name to the newest list of crazed fans LOL--and the marvel of it all is that this loveship didn't come about through profic first and then fanfic--fanfiction is solely responsible for the depth and deliriousness of my J/J admiration. My L&M obsession started with profic and then took off with fanfic--so I also owe a debt of lovitude to the Jagateers :* [face_love] [face_dancing]

11. Solo_and_Fel

Solo_and_Fel Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2004
    For a moment I thought the title line said "Fun, Filthly Mush". :p How could I not read it after that? :D

Nice job. This was mushtastic indeed. :D

12. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
  13. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    I loved this! I already liked the song, this made me like it even more!!

14. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007

J/J mush....man it's a wonderful thing. [face_love] This was brilliant as always my dear. I'm humbled to have made my way into one of your fics...He He.
    [:D]

15. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Oh wow. I've been turned. :p I like Jag now, too! [face_laugh]

This was so great! I completely enjoyed it and at the end there...yeah, big big smile on my face.

Next, I have to recognize Ceillean, because her fic Emergence of the Kyp Clones and the way she in which she brings in the Kyp Durron fan club, inspired me to do the same here with real life Jag fans.

:*:*[:D] It's fun bringing in the FanClub, isn't it? :p I'd love to read more about the Jagateers. [face_laugh] That is one hilarious name.

Thanks so much for the PM!
    [:D]

16. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Oh my goa' Sarah. :eek: :D

I've had a hell of a day at sea, I'll be back. ;)

Kick

17. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Awe, the new daddy. :)

:eek: [face_blush]

lol, Jag commandeered his Stealth X :p

[face_laugh] In a nutshell, yes.

Pretty much.

Isn't it hell to be sexy, fine and famous. [face_plain]

:eek: [face_thinking]

The first choice is always the best. [face_mischief] It is me Jag...it is me. [face_love]

Chris is crazy Jaggie...and Cyn's a bore.

And Connie and Deb are new

So that leaves me as the best choice for you. [face_batting] [face_devil]

[face_laugh] =D= [face_laugh] =D=

I'm so loving you Sara. [face_batting]

Uh, why is she surprised that Jag is a galactic heartthrobe. [face_love]

:oops: Oh, right, this is Jaina Solo...I forgot.

And underwear. [face_mischief]

:eek:

:eek:

With you? [face_thinking]

[face_love]

Hah, I knew it. [face_mischief]

Uh....

18. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Thanks for reading everyone!!!

I'll be back with replies hopefully soon.

Sara

19. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Oh I liked this! I have no problem thinking all of Jaina's men are hot! I still know where my loyalities are. I liked this:

It seemed amazing to me, but the Jedi had made a lasting impression on Tenel Ka?s cousin, Taryn Zel. She never left his side while he hung in the balance between life and death. In fact, she became instrumental in locating him. Now six months later, the two of them were talking marriage.

Great explanation there. [face_praying] [wishing it could be canon truth]

She ran her hands through my short hair and then over the sides of my face, down to the buttons on my shirt. She gave me a wicked look that could have spoke volumes, but also only said three little words?I want you.

Making me want him too! MMMMM that body! :p

We stared at each other for a few moments. I have no idea if this will work. We still have a lot of things that we just never talk about, but should. However, as she stood there wearing only my shirt from the night before, I knew this was how I wanted to wake up every morning for the rest of my days.

Sweet! :* Fits well with the song! =D=

20. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Awwwwwwwww! [face_love] Such nice cute mush! You're making me into a J/J shipper! You wrote them very well, and the part about the bikini was... priceless. Great story!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.