main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI You Make The Call! (Alligiences!)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by StarscreamPrime, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarscreamPrime

StarscreamPrime Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2006
    While undergoing a fairly monotonous day at work, today, I started entertaining an idea for a project to be started next month. But I would appreciate input from those Midwesters that have worked with me, and can tell what would work best with me.

The project being... gasp... I may start working on a costume! Yay! [face_laugh] The decision making process depends on what I'd best be suited for, either infamy with the 501st., or the "just cause" with the Rebel Legion.

The two main beginner options for myself are as follows:

For the 501st., it'd be an Imperial General, ala General Veers from ESB, especially his AT-AT uniform/armor.

For the RL, it would be an Rebellion Endor Trooper.

I call upon your wise guiding hands to lead me to a project that, hopefully, shall not take TOO long to complete, so I can join in on the costuming events. Thanks in advance!

(And sorry I missed out on this past weekend's event. If it makes up for anything, the trip wasn't of much note. You can only see so many Goth kids hanging around Ren Faires before they lose their silly charm. :p)

2. stiger1

stiger1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2007
    How about both but not at the same time of course. I'm going to the Empire soon.[face_devil]

3. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    I've been thinking about making a Gen V's Uniform myself, but lately I haven't had any time to even think about it.

4. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    You know... you can always do a clone costume.... ;-)

5. stiger1

stiger1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2007
    Wait when I read that I thought it said clown trooper not clone trooper.[face_laugh][face_clown]

6. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Clones, Tusken Raiders and Jawas are good for membership in BOTH groups. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.