main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends You need direction to another galaxy? NJO-to-Earth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Small_Lady, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Small_Lady

Small_Lady Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    Hello!! I hope you like my story!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~*

"Jaina are you SURE that you know where you are going?" ask Jacen, her twin brother. "Of course I do. I fly an X-wing longer than you ever will." She sayd as she brushed a strand of hayr from her fase. Their little brother Anakin butt in, "That do not mean that you have a sense of direction"
    Maybe he was rite.

Meanwhile, in New York's Chinatown the Tan family was perparing dinner. The youngest girl age 13 was looking at the sky, when an X-wing come into veiw! The inhabitants came out and said, "Well this isn't Courescaunt that's for sure......."

That is all I have for now! More soon.

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    very interesting. ill try to stop in once in a while. i have a lot of stories to read, but i'll try and get to this one!

larger posts may help in the future.... as will maybe some pairings along the way (ie. j/j, j/tk, t/a, m/l.... ect..)

-jj00

3. Small_Lady

Small_Lady Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    Up!! MORE:

"Courescaunt?" asked the girl. She never heared of Star Wars before. "Yes" said a boy, "We were going there but Big Sister Took wrong turn."
    The woman stand up. "So can we stay here? My name is Jaina. The younger boy is Anakin and this is Jacen."
    "Oh. My name is Hina." said the girl.
    "Daddy? These people want to stay here!"
    "OK! We have much room here and your mother do not care. She is in Hong Kong by now." said a man cooking. The Jedi sat down at the table. Then the foood came out. It was Chicken Dumplings and Shark Fin and Bird Nest soup.
    "Bird Nest? And what are these too sticks?"
    Hina explain to them. Jaina try first. "It is good!!" The too boys tryed it and like it to.

More very soon.

4. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Jaina, Jacen and Anakin with chopsticks?

That's quite some dinner they're sitting down to. Do you normally eat shark's fin soup and birds' nests for dinner at home? I always thought that was restaurant/banquet food.

Still...it makes an interesting cultural clash.

Next time the Solo kids show up in the neighborhood let me know...I work just around the corner from Canal Street. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.