CT You really shouldn't mess with the title of The CT Forum Social Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by eclipseSD, Jan 17, 2003.

Moderators: Darth_Nub, MOC Yak Face
  1. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    10.7 seems to be a work in progress; 10.7.2 deleted alot of the random errors I was getting and added some more functionality to the Launchpad, but now there's issues with purchasing more Icloud storage. There's a rumor floating around a few websites that the Ipad 3 will actually run full OSX; I doubt it as that would kick the price of the Ipad 3 through the roof due to the extra RAM you'd have to have onboard, but I can see it working if they kept the Ipad 2 around as the 'cheap' Apple tablet and made the Ipad 3 more equivalent to the professional-focused Windows 7 tablets floating around. Lion seems like it'd be pretty touch-friendly, too, so I think it'd work as a tablet OS.
  2. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Welcome to our new home, CT forum denizens.

*hangs up X-wing and TIE fighter-themed streamers and erects a cardboard cutout of Yoda*
    DarthBoba likes this.
  3. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I hope it's a cutout with Yoda raising his hand and pointing toward the X-wing. Symbolic of resurrecting the forums from the swamp of tempness.

p.s. I am officially pissed that I can't edit the subject line of my replies in this thread anymore. [face_monkey]
  4. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Well, my post about the future of Apple was entirely wrong. :p
  5. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    But the bigger question is: Did you buy up Apple stock? It closed at 680 yesterday. That's almost double since Steve Jobs died.

:eek:
  6. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Nah. That's well beyond my financial means. :p

I'm getting distracted by the potential Windows Phone 8 has, as well. The Nokia 920 is pretty dang nice.

And at $2.64 a share, affordable. :p
    Last edited by DarthBoba, Sep 9, 2012
Moderators: Darth_Nub, MOC Yak Face