main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends You: Redheaded and Hormonal (A Choose Your Own Adventure fanfic!) L/M - Completed Mar. 14

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briannakin , Feb 24, 2012.

1. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Title: You: Redheaded and Hormonal
    Author: Briannakin
    Timeframe: 23 ABY AU
    Characters: Luke Skywalker and YOU!
    Genre: AU
    Notes: YES! You have stumbled across a ?Choose Your Own Adventure? fanfic! (I was going to wait till after the move, then I got impatient). You will get to play out every Luke Skywalker Fangirl?s dream ? being Mara Jade Skywalker!!!!!!!!!

How This Will Work: All chapters will be fairly short (because I am writing this as we go along). At the end of each chapter, there will be a set of two or more choices. In your comments you will get to vote for the choice that you want to do. Only votes in comments posted 2 days after the chapter will get tallied. I will then write and post the next chapter within a week (hopefully). Let?s get this party started!

You, Mara Jade Skywalker, sigh as you punch in the code to you and your husband?s apartment. The door wooshes aside and you step into your darkened front entrance. You feel for your husband?s presence through the Force, and find him sound asleep in bed.

You check your chrono and roll your eyes. It?s late, but not that late. The man loves his sleep, but he could have waited up for you. Then again, you didn?t expect to be back so early and you did tell Luke not to stay up. Why did he have to be so obedient when you didn?t want him to listen to you?

You shake your head. You know you have been feeling weird and moody for a while. It was a wonder you could perform your mission ? assassinating Nom Anor ? to avoid that nasty vision that Luke had a few months ago that included you becoming terminally ill and billions of deaths including that of many Jedi.

You set down your bag in the laundry room, leaving the chore for the morning, and walk silently to your bedroom. You palm open the door to see a lump: your oaf of a husband in bed, snoring.

Longing fills your body. You haven?t seen him in two months. Neither of you have had been sexually satisfied in sixty days. You long to wake him to get a much needed kriffing.

Suddenly rage fills your body as well. If he didn?t stay awake to greet you, did that mean he didn?t want you anymore? He better want you ? he?s the reason you have been puking your guts out every morning, noon and night for the past month as the medical droid told you last week.

Anger and lust boils your blood.

You step towards the bed.

~ ~ ~

You decide to?

1. Kill Luke Skywalker.

OR

2. Kriff Luke Skywalker.

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Firstsies! :D

Gee, this is a hard choice [face_thinking] :p

2. Kriff Luke Skywalker.

This is a very original idea, Bri. You just might start a trend.
    Personally, I can't wait to see how this story will unfold. ;)

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I need more information. Does Mara pull the sheets back and find a naked Callista in bed? If so, you kill him....slowly.

If not, then I vote to kriff him.

4. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    2!

I like the sound of this! Your second person POV is wonderful, Bri!

5. Mondra

Mondra Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2010
    It's like the "cake or death" choice! (If you don't know who Eddie Izzard is, youtube is your next step. ;))

I love the beginning! Oh, and, of course, number two for me, please.

6. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    CAKE OR DEATH! Um, cake please.

Bri - I'm feeling generous, today. I'll take kriff.

7. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    TOO FUNNY! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

And very original!! You don't mean REALLY kill him, right? Just rough him up a bit?

8. the-Naboo-council

the-Naboo-council Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2010
    kriff luke skywalker!!!!!!!!!!!

9. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    CAKE!!!

Uh...I mean, Option #2, please. :D

10. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    [face_mischief]

You know which option ginchy's going with.

11. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    Gotta go with the REAL last command - you will kriff Luke Skywalker! PM liiiiist.

12. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Hazel: Don?t worry, all the choices won?t be this hard :p

JL: No, you don?t need any more info. Just kriff him.

BG: thank you. It?s a hard POV to write in.

Mondra: CAKE OR DEATH. Except, if you are a diabetic with high blood-sugar, then it?s death or death. But, it?s death by cake, which really wouldn?t be that bad. Seriously, if I ever decide to take my life, it?ll be suicide by chocolate.

JM: Cake it is then. I mean kriff.

JP: Thanks. I read Goosebumps CYOA stories as a kid, so I decided to try to do one of my own on a smaller scale? and without the zombies or monsters. No, you weren?t really going to kill him. You were just going to try :)

NC: KRIFFFF HIMMM!

Tara: if you had to choose, cake or kriffing Luke Skywalker, seriously, which would you pick?

ginchy: Yeah I do ;) Don?t worry, all the choices won?t be this obvious. The next I am sure we will have some split voting.

CZZ: No duh. I will start a PM list?. I guess.

PM List[/b]
    CurtisZidaneZiraa

13. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    You have decided to kriff Luke Skywalker

~ ~ ~

You sigh and shake your head again. All these darn hormones are giving you murderous urges already and you have seven more months to go of this shavit.

You slip off your boots then walk further into the room, going over to your side of the bed. You finally get to see Luke?s face. He is so peaceful when he sleeps, his hair falling across his forehead just right, his lips in a small smile.

Luke then breaks the entire spell by letting out a snore and rolling on his side.

You roll your eyes, but smile. He?s your perfectly imperfect charming Jedi. He?s going to be ecstatic when you tell him the news you have.

Without waking him, you sneak into your walk-in closet, turn on the light and shut the door. You strip to your panties, let your red hair out from the braid you had it in and slip into a silky blue négligée. Palming the light off, you open the door.

You make your way back to your side of the bed and slip in.

Luke grunts and opens his eyes. His sleepy smile that spreads to his eyes makes your heart soar.

?You?re home early. I went to bed so I could get up early to greet you,? he says, gently pulling you towards him. You settle in his warm embrace. His bare, muscular arms hold you to his buff chest. It is summer, so he is only wearing his boxers-briefs.

Your arms snake around his back, settling on your hands on his tight buns. ?I got through Coruscant?s air security faster than I thought.?

?Well, lucky us.? He captures you lips in a kiss. He nibbles on your lower lip while his hands explore your body, rediscovering it for the first time in two months. Your hands are your content where they are, but your tongue is getting impatient, so you break his lips apart and taste him. He welcomes you. A short while later, undergarments discarded, you welcome him with gasps.

You fall asleep in his embrace.

Light shines through the windows as you wake. You are on your side, under Luke?s muscular arm and leg. He wears a content, borderline smug, smile on his face as he continues to sleep. It?s his ?I-just-got-kriffed-and-it-felt-so-good? smile.

You smile too. You love being held by him. It feels so right and so peaceful.

Suddenly, the room begins to spin. Uh, oh. Your stomach lurches and your esophagus begins to burn. It?s morning sickness?. again.

~ ~ ~

You?

1. Ignore it and hope it goes away.

Or?

2. Try to carefully extract yourself from Luke?s limbs and head for the refresher.

Or?

3. Punch Luke in the kidneys to get him off of you and run for the `fresher.

14. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Very nice chapter. I pick #1

15. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Three! Number three!

16. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

I would go for number 2. And now you have a tie. :p

Oh, and I loved that a lot. [face_love]

17. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    #3. No one likes to throw up on another person. Puking is serious business.

18. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    #3!!!!!!!!!!

No one wants to be like ginchy and throw up on her husband.

... yeah. My 25 weeks of morning sickness was not fun. But WILL be brought up for the rest of my daughter's life. [face_devil]

I love Luke's 'I've just been kriffed' grin. [face_mischief] Very sweet and sexy, until the puke. LOL!!!

19. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    #3. If nothing else, it gets him awake. Tell him the news sooner, while he still has that ?I-just-got-kriffed-and-it-felt-so-good? attitude.;)

20. the-Naboo-council

the-Naboo-council Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2010
  21. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Meesa going with #2.

22. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    Hmmmm. #3 holds more entertainment value. We'll go with that one. That and it seems more like something Mara would do.

23. padawanmaster2007

padawanmaster2007 Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2007
    3 would make for a really interesting story.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Briann! Oh this is so coooooool! As an idea and with the You pov.

OK... SQUEE! SQUEE! for post #1 and SQUGGLES! for post #2.

I vote for option #2. #3 ruins the afterglow [face_laugh] & #1 is too passive to be Mara-esque ;)

I want on your PM list, please.

I'm very glad indeed you got impatient [face_laugh]

PS.: For the first post, dated Feb 25, btw, I would've voted for #2 choice. Duh! [face_mischief]

[:D]

[:D]

25. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Hey guys. With two research papers due in less than four weeks, my life has gotten CRAZY. I am going to continue this fic (mostly for my own sanity). But to save time, I won?t be doing individual replies, but thank you guys so much for the comments! Also, to those on the PM list: you are lucky I am in a good mood right now and that there are only two of you.

Also, the length of the fic will depend on the choices you make, but I will try to make it about 7 ? 10 updates long, no matter what.

[b]You punch Luke in the kidneys to get him off of you and run for the `fresher.[/b]

~ ~ ~

You think fast. Luke needs to get off you NOW! Swiftly forming a fist, you punch Luke in the lower abdomen, jabbing his kidneys. You might have punched him a little bit harder than you intended.

He wakes with a moan and you roll out from his embrace. ?Mara? What was that for??

You ignore him as you make a mad dash to the ?fresher. You make it just in time. Lifting the seat, you empty last night?s ration bar into the porcelain-plast bowl. It burns as it comes up. You have no control over the bile being projected out of your stomach.

Luke enters the fresher and covers you with your bathrobe. He, in his bathrobe, sits on the edge of the ripple-tub, and holds your hair and rubs your back. You grip the edges of the toilet and continue to barf.

Once the nausea passes, you put your arm on the rim and lay your head there, looking at Luke, who is looking back with concerned blue eyes. ?Let?s get you back to bed.?

?No, Luke,? you start to protest, but he picks you up in his strong arms and brings you back to the grand bed. He sets you in it and covers you up. He goes to the dresser and brings you back a pair of underwear and pajamas.

?Farmboy,? you begin, intending to tell him why you just up-chucked your dinner, then you realize this news is going to change his life. He is going to remember this moment for the rest of his life, do you really want him remembering that you told him right after you punched him in the stomach and vomited?

~ ~ ~

[b] You?

1. tell him the news

Or

2. wait until a more romantic moment[/b]