main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends You: Redheaded and Hormonal (A Choose Your Own Adventure fanfic!) L/M - Completed Mar. 14

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briannakin , Feb 24, 2012.

1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    #2. lol! We have an anxious Farmboy.

2. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Yeah, #2. With as much snark as you can get into 'Not so politely'. Make farmboy blush![face_devil]

3. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Um--what if I want his hand there???? [face_devil]

Okay, okay. #2

4. the-Naboo-council

the-Naboo-council Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2010
    #2 please!!!!!!!!!!

5. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    #2 definitely.

6. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    I'll be contrarian and say 3. [face_laugh]

7. Mondra

Mondra Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2010
    I think I have to agree with JM - number 3!

8. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    You wanna lose a hand again, farmboy? Haha, #2!

9. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    You ask him, not so politely, to remove his hand.

~ ~ ~

?Skywalker,? you growl. ?Do you want another cybernetic hand??

Luke looks at you, confused. ?Mara??

Your face turns red with anger. ?Why don?t you respect my body? What did I do to deserve this? Am I like your trophy wife or something?? At that moment, the door cycled open and Han was at the other side. You ignore your brother-in-law?s presence. ?Why must you make it so obvious that we just had sex twice in the past eight hours? I am NOT your kriff doll! Take your hand off my butt because you are not getting any more sex out of me today.?

By this time, Luke is bright red. He removes his hand quicker than if your butt was an ignited lightsaber. He is speechless.

Han clears his throat. ?I?d ask if this was a bad time, but you guys kinda chimed my door.?

Luke disregards Han and simply looks at you with big blue eyes. He is embarrassed, confused and most of all, hurt, by your rant.

You instantly feel bad. These damn hormones are pushing you to your breaking point. You are going to do something you NEVER do: cry.

~ ~ ~

You?

1. Rush into the Solo?s apartment and into their refresher.

2. Run away, towards the turbolift.

3. Hug Luke and break down in his arms.

10. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Number three.

11. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    I say #1, pushing Han out of the way as you I so! Leia will be there to check on me, hold me, glare at Han and reassure Luke that everything's alright.

12. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh, poor Lukie! :*

I guess I'll go with option number 3. Hug Luke and break down in his arms.

14. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Ouch! She really is hormonal! #3. Poor Farm boy. Of course, Han will probably give Luke a thumbs up.

15. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Two.

I'm a fan of Mara running away from her problems. Hee.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Briannakin, that was fantabulous in the snippy department!! Let me ask rhetorically of myself and the other ones who picked #2 before-- Was that response of Mara's "not-so-nicely/snarky" enough? [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Very definitely a rant!

Poor Luke's gonna get dizzy trying to keep up with all the hormonal shifts :p o_O

Mara never ran away from anything unless she's in denial about it [face_laugh] So #3!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs!

17. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    #1 for sure. Then Luke can chase her, comfort her, apologize, grovel, and they can kiss and make up. [face_mischief]

18. the-Naboo-council

the-Naboo-council Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2010
  19. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Poor Luke. Poor Mara. Poor Baby Ben. Poor Han. [face_laugh]

Um... hm. Well, if Mara runs away maybe Luke can go find ginchy and comfort himself with her. [face_mischief]

I mean, WHAT??

#3. Those hormones are going to drive them all wacky! 8-}

Edit: Forgot to bold.

20. Piper057

Piper057 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2009
  21. bkwrm752003

bkwrm752003 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 26, 2006

I love this CYOA idea. It's hilarious. I'm glad I caught up with it and had a chance to vote.

Add me to the PM list please.

22. Mondra

Mondra Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2010
    Number 1. I wanna see more of Han and Leia!

23. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    #1 - so Luke can chase her. And Leia can see her. They will totally figure it out.

24. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hey guys. Sadly, we are at the end of this fic with the last choice, but this fic would have ended soon with any of the choices because I did not want to leave this hanging over the move. Fortunately, I have come up with a CYOA sequel to You: Redheaded and Hormonal. After the move, you will get to play as LUKE SKYWALKER! Of course, you will be trying to appease your nine-month pregnant wife.
    ~ ~ ~

You hug Luke and break down in his arms.

~ ~ ~

You stare into Luke?s big blue eyes and melt. You find yourself against Luke?s chest, crying into his black tunic. You feel his strong arms around you and his calming voice in your ear.

?It?s alright, you?re alright, I?m alright,? he said. He added through your bond, and our baby is alright.

Luke holds you for a long time, until Han clears his throat. Luke guides you inside and to the Solo`s couch. Leia looked at you funny, then dragged Han down the hallway.

Luke hands you his handkerchief from his pocket and rubs your back as you take deep breaths.

?All these hormones are really taking a toll on you, aren?t they?? he asks you.

You glare at him. ?Hormones, Skywalker? How in chaos do you know that hormones are making me act insane??

Luke blushed. ?Well, I did spend a lot of time around Leia when she was first pregnant with the twins, and when we decided to try for a little one, I read a few articles on the holonet so that I would know what to expect, why and how I could help you.?

Your heart turns to goo with his words. ?Farmboy,? you sob, wiping away the last of the tears.

?Yes, love??

?Thank you.? You kiss him and then embrace him. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Han and Leia duck into a doorway. They were spying on you and Luke, who saw them as well. ?They figured it out, didn?t they??

?Well, one second you were yelling at me and the next you were crying in my arms, so, yeah, probably.?

You sigh, but smile. ?Hey, Jaina, Jacen, Anakin,? you call. ?Your uncle has some news for you.?

The Solos all quickly and curiously enter the living room. You catch the supressed excitement on Leia?s face. She totally knows.

?Guys.? Luke wraps his arms around you once all the Solos are seated. ?Mara and I are expecting a baby.?

All that could be heard was Leia?s squeal of delight.

The flurry of questions then started. Throughout it all, Luke was there, holding your hand and kissing your cheek often.

FIN!

25. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    SQUUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D [face_love] :*

Thia was over way too quickly! Can't wait till after the move. [:D]