main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH You should all read this

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Amidala-Leia, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
  2. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    (FYI - I couldn't read the article since I am not an AOL user or an EW subscriber)

Is this the one where he lies to us about there never having been plans for 7, 8, 9? I love it because a few interviews I have seen show him very plainly saying "I wrote a script...it was too long so I broke it into 3 movies...those were too long, so I took the middle one, broke it into 3 movies and started making those." So hence, he has 3 sets that would become 3 movies, and now wants to lie to the public, cuz even if he decided to not make them after the originals, they were still part of the plan when he wrote the script. If you want, I can even try to hunt down which interview has that ( I think its one off of the original trilogy final boxed vhs set from like '94).

3. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    Sorry about the link CJ. Didn't realize that it wouldn't work. :(

Anyway, the article is one that is going to be published in the September 24 EW, so I think that it's relatively new. I thought too that he had said that there was enough material for 9 movies. It sounded like the denial was for real this time though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.