main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends You shouldn't kiss me like this... A J/J and TK/J song fic. Please R&R

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedimaster_JainaSolo, Dec 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    hey you guys! I hope y'all will read and review. Took me a while on this one. It would have been easier to do only J/J but i thought it would be a good scenario for both couples. Anyway..here it is:

------------------------------
    Jagged Fel stood near a wall in the ballroom. He was on Hapes and had been invited to the royal ball. Dressed up in his best clothes, he looked around, searching for someone he knew. He saw Tenel Ka and Jacen talking across the room, but decided to let the two of them talk. Something caught his eye and when he looked that way, he saw Jaina in a beautiful red gown. He made his way over casually and asked her, ?May I have this dance?? The two friends walked to the dance floor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jacen had been talking to his best friend for a while and he sat leaning against a table and watching the dance floor. A song that he liked came on and he looked over at Tenel Ka. Suddenly she looked over at him and asked, ?Jacen, my friend, would you like to dance?? He smiled and led her to the floor.

I've got a funny feeling
    The moment that your lips touched mine
    Something shot right through me
    My heart skipped a beat in time

Jacen led her around in the steps of an intricate dance. They didn?t even notice the other dancers. Looking into her deep gray eyes, he suddenly felt the compulsion to kiss her. He suddenly lowered his head to hers and kissed her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jag and Jaina danced around the floor, laughing like old friends. Their gazed locked and they stopped dancing without even realizing it. She leaned up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his.

There's a different feel about you tonight
    It's got me thinkin' lots of crazy things
    I even think I saw a flash of light
    It felt like electricity

He could feel the electricity run down his spine. Her lips felt right against his and then she deepened the kiss. He was surprised by her kiss, but thrilled. He wondered if she meant it. She had been avoiding him, arguing with him, just making his life miserable for the last month or two.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tenel Ka stiffened, shocked, and then relaxed into him. She could feel the sparks as soon as his lips had touched hers. At the same time, her thoughts were in turmoil. She loved him, but he had been dating Danni. What did this kiss mean? Anything?

You shouldn't kiss me like this
    Unless you mean it like that
    Cause I'll just close my eyes
    And I won't know where I'm at
    We'll get lost on this dance floor
    Spinnin' around
    And around
    And around
    And around

She closed her eyes and her thoughts disappeared. She no longer remembered where she was. She didn?t think about that she was the Queen of Hapes. The fact that there was even anyone else in the room escaped her senses.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

His eyes fluttered closed and they began to dance again, slowly, with Jaina still kissing him. He got lost in his feelings. He loved the feel of her lips on his, and he found himself hoping that she really meant this, and it wasn?t some spur of the moment hormone things.

They're all watchin' us now
    They think we're falling in love
    They'd never believe we're just friends
    When you kiss me like this
    I think you mean it like that
    If you do maybe kiss me again

After a moment he pulled back to reality. He realized that many of their friends were watching them. He pulled away and searched her eyes for an answer to his questions. What did it mean? Are we still just friends? Do you want to move onto something more? His thoughts swirled through his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He pulled back and continued the dance. She searched his face for emotions, for any explanation for that kiss. She realized that most people in the room were watching them. They?ll never believe we are just friends. Are we just friends, Jacen?

Everybody swears we make the perfect pair
    But dancing is as far as it goes
    Girl you've never moved me quite
    The way you moved me to

2. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That was very good!!! :D Although when I saw T/J I thought you meant Tahiri/Jacen so maybe you should change it to TK/J. ;)

*pouts* I had and idea for that song! :( :p I did but that's okay because yours was really good. :D

3. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Wow! That was great Jedimaster_JainaSolo. So sweet and romantic and aawww. I [face_love] it.

4. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    THat was so so so so so so so so so sos os so so so so so so so so AWESOME

UPPIES

5. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    very awesome song fic! nice job on that!!!

6. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    I like that! It's good good!!

7. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    :_| That was beautiful. Simply beautiful.

(Round of applause.)

8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    [image=http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/images/icons/woot.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.