main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'You' Songfic FotJ era

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TheSwordJainaSoloFel, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSwordJainaSoloFel

TheSwordJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 3, 2008
    Title: ?You?
    Timeframe: FotJ era
    Characters: If you read it, I?m sure you can figure that out :p.
    Genre: Songfic based off of the song ?You? by Evanescence. Mushy.
    Everything belongs to Grandmaster Lucas and the song to Amy Lee and Evanescence. If you're interested you can go here , it will take you to where you can listen to the song by clicking on the first link on the page.

*~*Para mi corazón. Te quiero para siempre.*~*

You

The words have been drained from this pencil
    Sweet words that I want to give you
    And I can't sleep
    I need to tell you
    Goodnight

For years, she had regretted telling him goodbye and slamming shut the door to the only future she had ever wanted. She had desperately prayed to the gods that duty and love could coincide. That he would come back into her life once again; make her whole, give her the blissful tranquility her soul ached for.

When we're together, I feel perfect
    When I'm pulled away from you, I fall apart
    All you say is sacred to me
    Your eyes are so blue
    I can't look away
    As we lay in the stillness
    You whisper to me

She rolled over to look into his sleeping face, admiring how handsome he was even when snoring. Her regrets seem to wither away while hope and promise bloomed in his embrace. At that moment she didn?t notice the perpetual state of chaos the galaxy was in or the responsibilities that called out to them again and again. She simply saw the way his lips parted ever so slightly with every third snore. Even in peaceful slumber he had a certain predictability about him; a steadiness, a sense of gravity that drew her near and held onto her for dear life.

Amy, marry me
    Promise you'll stay with me
    Oh you don't have to ask me
    You know you're all that I live for
    You know I'd die just to hold you
    Stay with you

His method of proposal hadn?t been what she expected; but then again neither of them were exactly known for being traditional. Had he done this traditionally, she would have been worried. Chuckling quietly, she sighed contently into his chest, listening to his heart. The very heart that as of tomorrow, would officially be hers forevermore. Fighting down sudden emotions that threaten to overtake her, she tried to lull herself to sleep before dawn broke over the horizon.

Somehow I'll show you
    That you are my night sky
    I've always been right behind you
    Now I'll always be right beside you

Clasping his hands tightly in hers she repeated the soul-binding bonds after the holy man. After today, she would finally be whole and complete; she would finally know peace. What had always seemed to be the impossible was finally happening. Indeed, never tell her the odds.

So many nights I cried myself to sleep
    Now that you love me, I love myself
    I never thought I would say this
    I never thought there'd be
    You

The kiss he placed on her lips was nothing short of perfection; her soul was sent soaring through the heavens. She turned with him, side by side, to face the small throng of their closest friends and family. Though when she gazed ahead she failed to see her loved ones. Instead, all she saw was the future with her beloved husband.

*~*

2. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    is this luke and mara????

i cant tell but as it can work for most the characters i really like it

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh gorgeous! A lovely song and even sweeter love expressions from Mara. :D squee! squee! What a nummy nummy way to start my day ... any day!!!!
    Thank you!!!
    [:D]
    [:D]
    [face_dancing]

4. TheSwordJainaSoloFel

Dec 3, 2008
    Hmm, they weren't the two I had in mind to begin with. But I tried to make it slightly ambiguous so that the interpretation was up to the reader. Sorry for the confusion. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for r&r.

You're welcome Jade_eyes[:D] . I'm glad you enjoyed it:) . I absolutely love this song. I hope it was enough mush for you. [face_laugh] Thank-you.

5. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jaya_Jag_Ben Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 5, 2009
    Lovely fic, Sword! Perfect song for this expression of love. *swoon*

This could be a lot of characters, Mara and Luke among them (though, unfortunately, if this is FotJ era, Mara is dead! :_|). If I was to name them all I'd be here all day.

Anyway, loved it. Keep up the awesome work!

JJB

6. TheSwordJainaSoloFel

Dec 3, 2008
    Thank-you!:)

Yes, this is intended to be FotJ era, so quite sadly Mara is dead. :_| :mad:

[face_laugh] True.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading.:D

7. JFEL13

JFEL13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2009
    Ahhhhhhhhhh..... Loved it!

8. TheSwordJainaSoloFel

Dec 3, 2008
    JFEL13- Thanks! I hope it worked with 'Come Back to Me'. Thanks for r&r!

9. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    [face_love]

So sweet and beautiful. My first thoughts went to Jag & Jaina.

10. TheSwordJainaSoloFel

Dec 3, 2008
    Kailene- Awww thanks:) . I thought of J/J when I wrote it, but I never wanted to come out and label it 'Jag and Jaina' so that other 'shippers could enjoy it as well. Thanks for stopping by.

11. JFEL13

JFEL13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2009
    Yes, totally works with "Come Back To Me". Sure, it could apply to other couples, but for me it's Jaina & Jag all the way!!!

12. TheSwordJainaSoloFel

Dec 3, 2008
    Yes, totally works with "Come Back To Me".
    Awesome! I made several attempt to written a champion-ish songfic to 'Come Back to Me' and rewrote 'You' several times before I was satisfied to post it. I feel a bit relieved now, thanks:) .

Sure, it could apply to other couples, but for me it's Jaina & Jag all the way!!!
    [face_laugh] I feel the same. I enjoy other 'ships (as long as they aren't trying to pair Jaina with someone other than Jag)but I will always be a diehard J/J.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.