So NV You there! Lady Obi-Wan!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrigadierGeneralBobo, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. BrigadierGeneralBobo Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I heard you've been asking question about the obvious military presence seen on these boards.

Well, there is a war going on, and we could come under attack at any moment from the treacherous penguins!

Vigilance is the key! Eeeeeep!

Vigilance, and Coffee! And sometimes the occasional banana, not too yellow, but not too ripe, with enough of a stem so it's easy to peel HEY! ENEMY TRICKERY! BACK ON TOPIC!

So, as I was trying to tell you, we could use you in our military. All you have to do is pick a monkey name, and rank and what you do. Check some of the other posters on these boards for examples of names and the correct format of how to do it. Stick that info along with the monkey head, coffee cup and our full title in your signature, and you're all set!!

Never say die!
    Death to the penguins!

Brigadier General Bobo, Leader of the Hordes of Coffee Drinking Monkey Commandos!
  2. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Monkeys...

They will betray you. See through their lies, Lady Obi-Wan. Come join the Penguin Army. We accept you for who you are. You can feel the way you want to feel. You are allowed to want. Come join us. It is the only way...
  3. LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling

star 1
    But....
    But....
    But....

What if I like Monkeys AND Penguins?
  4. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    The Penguins can accept that. We do not judge others based on who or what they like...
  5. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Lies! Lies of the Infidel!!!

Don't listen to his calm, reasonable demeanor!

Join us in our fanatical zeal, it is much more fun!

6. BrigadierGeneralBobo Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Talon speaks the truth!

Join us! Defend your homeland! We have Nanners and special Coffee that enhances your Bo Staff skills!
  7. LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Ok What's my homeland again?

I need incentives here people. I need a reason to chose a monkey over a penguin.

Did I mention I love Opus?
  8. BrigadierGeneralBobo Jedi Youngling

star 1
    As do we, since he is one of the few penguins that have defected to the side of Truth and Justice and Climates That Are Not Freezing!
  9. LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Is Poo Slinging involved?
  10. KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Poo slinging is encouraged!

In fact, we have created weapons and defenses made specifically for poo slinging!

Long live the Hordes of Coffee Drinking Monkey Commandos!
  11. LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Is monetary compensation an option? Come on kids, I need encouragement! I need a cause, something to believe in and stand up for. So far I'm not feelin you guys. o_O

*Edit:
    Ok I've had a chance now to review the recent history of Penguin vs. Monkey violence. I understand there is some animosity on both sides of this war..but can I ask, what started it all? You are both peaceful animals unless provoked...what has happened to cause all this poo flinging primate vs. kamakazi flightless bird war?
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.