main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You Were Mine (UPDATE 9/20-post Ep. III through post ROTJ-Ami's POV)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by AngelJedi, Sep 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelJedi

AngelJedi Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2001

Hey everybody! Let me introduce myself. I'm AngelJedi (you can call me AJ) and I love writing SW fanfiction and meeting with other fans. I am a die-hard Luke/Callista fan, and I despise the deadly Ani/Ami/Obi love triangle. It makes me sick.

I will read the occasional Luke/Mara romance, and I have absolutely nothing against Mara Jade. I like her. I just like Callista better.

I write mostly song-fics, like this one. I do a lot with country music and contemporary Christian songs, and every once and a while, a pop song.

I will finish this later, because my parents are here to pick me up and I have to go! Peace! :)

AJ

2. AngelJedi

AngelJedi Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2001
    Without furthur ado-the story!

You Were Mine-- a fanfic by AngelJedi based on the Dixie Chicks song of the same name.

Note: I've changed this song a little to fit the story. Example: in the first line it says 'it's what your dreams are made of' meaning the Dark Side. It also says 'what does he have' instead of 'she have'. This is referring to the fact that Palpatine stole Ani from Ami. There is also a reference to a third Skywalker child...Luke and Leia's sister Lissa

I can't find a reason to let go
    Even though you've founda new love
    And it's what your dreams are made of.
    I can find a reason to hang on.
    What went wrong can be forgiven.
    Without you it ain't worth livin'
    alone.
    Sometimes I wake up cryin' at night
    Sometimes I scream out your name.
    What right dose he have to take you away
    when for so long you were mine?
    I took out all the pictures of our wedding day.
    Those were times of love and laughter.
    Happy ever after.
    But even those old pictures have begun to fade.
    Please tell me this ain't real
    and that you're really coming home to stay.
    Sometimes I wake up cryin at night.
    And sometimes I scream out your name.
    What right does he have to take your heart away
    when for so long you were mine?
    I can give you three good reasons to show you love's not blind.
    They're two and she's four and you know they adore you.
    So how can I tell them you've changed your mind?
    Sometimes I wake up cryin' at night.
    And sometimes I scream out your name.
    What right does he have to take your heart away when for so long you were mine?

I remember when you were mine.

She wept. For all things lost, she wept. She wept for Obi-wan, for her precious daughter Lissa and her darling twins, Luke and Leia, who would never know a father. Who would never know each other.

But mostly she cried for Anakin.

Cried for everything he had been, everything that Darth Vader had overshadowed.

Everything that Palpatine had stolen from him.

All hope was lost.

Ahh...short and depressing, but necessary. More later.

3. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Awwwwwwwwww [face_love] I like it :) Please write more AJ :)

4. AngelJedi

AngelJedi Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2001
    Ugh! Don't you hate stomach viruses? I do. I've had one for the last three days, thus the lack of posts.

ThatJediGirl:Thanks!

Hereessss the post!

Her countenance was defiant, her eyes hard and cold. It took everything within her to maintain her control.

She stared him in the face. It was her Anakin, but it wasn't. There was something different.

His eyes.

His eyes were as cold as her own. No longer the warm blue that she had drowned in so many countless times. No longer the comfort she longed for, that she needed. He was a different man.

"Where are they, insolent child! You will answer me or die!" Palpatine's worlds echoed through Amidala's soul, liquid venom seeping through her pores.

"Dead, I told you! My children are dead!"
    Amidala did not have to force the tears to come. It was not a complete lie. They might as well be dead, to her. She would never see them again.

"Anakin, my apprentice," Amidala thought she would be sick as the Emperor called to the robed figure at his side.

You were mine once...

"We will learn nothing from her majesty, here. Get her out of my sight and kill her."

There was a slight hesistation in Anakin's voice, but he replied.

"Yes, my lord."

He grabbed her roughly by the arm.

"This way, my lady."

More in a few minutes! I've got to go do something for my mom! :)

5. AngelJedi

AngelJedi Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2001
    Mesa back! Here's the rest of the post!

The room was dark, dreary, and forsaken, the deepest, most forgotten space in Imperial Headquarters.

He was silent, staring at her coldly as he unhooked the blaster from his belt. She closed her eyes, preparing for the blow. He fired.

And the shot bounced harmlessly into the wall. Amidala's eyes flew open.

He said nothing as he took her roughly by the hand and oulled her into a dark corridor.

"Ani, wha-"

"Shut up, if you know what's good for you!" He hissed. She obeyed and follwed him silently through a maze of corridors, doors, and hallways. They finally stopped at a small room. He punched a code into the keypad and shoved her inside, and then followed.

Don't you hate me?

6. AngelJedi

AngelJedi Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2001
    up!

More post soon, I hope!

7. AngelJedi

AngelJedi Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2001
    They were in a dark, secluded room, all of a sudden. She shoved her inside, and Amidala almost lost her balance, catching herself before she fell against the hard stone floor.

She looked back up at his towering form with confusion. He stepped out of the shadows. What she saw when she looked into his eyes shocked him.

His eyes were a maelstrom of emotion, tears running freely from them. He was torn, the dark and the light wrestling futilely for his soul. "Ani..."

Her eyes widened as he reached for her deliberately, suddenly, and pressed his mouth to hers. The kiss was full of passion, pain, regret, and so much more.

He shook with the pain in his voice. Pulling his blaster out, his voice was teardul as he pulled the trigger.

"I'm sorry, Angel. I must obey my Master."

Amidala was prepared for death. She noticed, however, that the bolt that shot toward her was not the deadly red that would take her life away, but the harmless blue of a stun bolt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.