main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You will always be an Angel to me..... (An Ani/Ami Fic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by darth_flirt, May 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_flirt

darth_flirt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2000
    This was the first fanfcition i ever wrote. I had posted it here once, but i couldn't think of a good ending.... well i finally found one!! I will post here at least once a day if not more so be sure to check every day!!

-----------------------------------
    You Will Always Be An Angel to Me?

He suddenly jolted awake. He was in a cold sweat as he looked around the room. He was trying to remember where and who he was. <I am Anakin Skywalker, > he told himself. He always did after he had 'that' dream. He was in his bedroom, in the small apartment that he shared with his master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, in the Jedi Temple. He buried his face in his hands. <Why do I have that dream, > he thought to himself. The council thought that it was a vision of the future, the doctor thought it was from the lack of sleep he'd been getting, while him and Obi-Wan had no idea what it was.
    He looked outside his window. The sun was rising over the peaks of the buildings on Coruscant. <I better get up, > Anakin decided, <Obi-Wan will be up already. > He slowly raided himself out of bed, put on his Jedi robe, fixed his hair and put his Padawan braid over his shoulder, and walked out the door. The second the door was opened he could smell the breakfast that Obi-Wan had cooked for him. This morning he couldn't tell what he had made. He normally could, but this morning was different. He walked through their living room, and in to their kitchen. "What's for breakfast Obi-Wan?" he asked with a stomach rumble to finish it off.
    "It's a surprise," he said with a smirk to taunt him.
    <Fine then, I'll find out another way...> Anakin said to himself. He reached out with the force to find out what smelled so good. He started probing Obi-Wan's mind, but was abruptly stopped be Obi-Wan's mental shield.
    "Tsk, tsk. You're just going to have to wait Anakin," Obi-wan scolded him. Anakin plopped into a nearby chair. "It's almost done anyway," Obi-Wan told him.
    Ten minutes later breakfast was served. Obi-Wan revealed what smelled so good to be Anakin's favorite food from Tatooine, Sippeee Chuba. "Where did you get the stuff for this!" Anakin exclaimed.
    "I had it shipped in from Tatooine."
    "Thanks Obi-Wan!" Anakin said as he gave his master a hug.
    "I thought you'd like it." They both sat down to eat. Obi-Wan took one bite of his, and almost threw-up. Anakin laughed at him. "I didn't think that it would taste that bad!" Obi-Wan laughed.
    After they had both cleaned up and Anakin had eaten the rest of the food. They were both meditating when they heard a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" Anakin wondered.
    "The council was going to send down someone to see if they could understand that dream you've been having," Obi-Wan said. He opened the door and there was none other then Master Yoda. "Good Morning Master Yoda," Obi-Wan and Anakin said at the same time.
    "Morning to you both," Yoda said, "Now this dream that trouble you let us hear, Skywalker."
    "Well, it starts like any of my other dreams... I'm in a fighter of some sort and I seem to be flying towards this moon, but as I get closer it looks like a space station of some sort, but it's way too big. Then I'm suddenly in space and flying towards this area on the station that looks like the bridge. I see this man there that I can tell is strong in the Dark Side of the Force.
    "The evil man then kills people by only using the force and choking them. Then this beautiful girl is brought out.... " He trailed off because he was thinking of Ami and how much he missed her... "And her home planet is completely destroyed by this station," he said.
    "I am then transported to another part of the station where a freighter is coming in, this freighter looks like crap, but anyway. This odd man, who looks oddly like Obi-Wan, comes out followed by a few other people, R2-D2 and C-3P0 with golden coverings on him. But, this one guy is really creepy; he looks just like me. Well, except for the fact that my hair looks tons nicer than his, but this guy was creepy," he completed. "That's all I remember," he f

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh, cliffhanger....PLEASE continue!! This is very well done!! :)

3. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    I'm glad you like it :) I will post more tommorrow after I get home from school. :)

4. Ashamaphone

Ashamaphone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    <enter whiny, braty kid mode> Awwww Don't leave it there!!!<end whiny, braty kid mode>

LOL to Yoda saying it was just a dream!! [face_laugh]

5. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    Alright.. Here's the next instalment of my story... I hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------

She looked out the window to the tattered streets of her kingdom. Ever since Naboo was invaded, well, it just never has been the same. And lately, it's been getting worse. She had received death threats a few days ago, and she was getting very scared. She was to meet with the representatives from Corellia about a trading agreement, but her captain of the guard, Panaka, would not have her leave her bedroom. She was confined to her room, with no contact to the outside.
    "Your highness, please come away from the window. Someone might see you," the guard ordered.
    "But, we?re kilometers up, no one could ever see that far...." She started to say.
    "No buts, away from the window," he ordered. She went and lay down on my bed.
    With nothing else to do, she crawled onto the floor and looked under her bed. She was looking for something, a box that she kept special things, and memories in. She crawled back onto her bed with the box. She opened it and looked inside. There were many small trinkets in there, like some leaves from her trip to Dantooine as a child of only 7, a letter from her grandmother, but one thing stood out above the others, it was a small necklace given to her by a small boy, a Parsnip he called it. She smiled at the thought of her Ani, the boy who said that they would be married someday. She hadn't seen him for many years, but she loved him more that ever. In her heart she knew that they would marry too.
    Next thing she knew her window was broken down by several assassins. The guards started shooting, and then she blacked out...
    -------------------------------

I'll post some more tommorrow.. I would post more tonight but I have 2 major projects due tommorrow that I have to start!! Feedback Please!!

6. Ashamaphone

Jan 27, 2001
    ARGH!!!! You like to torture your addicted readers, don't you???

7. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    Well I'm not say I'm not trying to...
    Plus if I wasn't that would be very unsithlike!

8. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
    she blacked out... and then you just stop?
    :_| :_|

How wude!!

Please post something soon!

signed

addicted reader! 8-}

9. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    Gezee... I didn't think that break would anger you that much! LOL

Here's a short tidbit.

-------------------
    Next thing she knew her window was broken down by several assassins. The guards started shooting, and then she blacked out...
    Suddenly she shot up. She had been knocked out for several hours. She looked around nervously. She didn't seem to be in the same place. She was in her bedroom, but it didn't look like the one she was last in. She opened her hand. The parsnip was still in it. She held it against her heart as her memory came back.
    She was indeed in her bedroom, but it was the one on her Royal Starships. Then the door opened and Sabe came in.
    "Padme! I was so worried about you! Are you all right?" she yelled.
    "Yes, I'm fine," Padme said as she climbed out of the bed. She stretched as she walked around to Sabe.
    "Can I get you anything, your highness?" Sabe asked.
    "Well, I could use some food," Padme said as he stomach grumbled.
    After she had eaten, bathed, and dressed, she went up to the cockpit of the vehicle. She walked up to the pilot and asked, "Where are we?"
    "We?re actually in orbit around Naboo. We were given orders to not leave orbit until you told us where to go," the pilot explained.
    Padme looked at the Parsnip in her hand, "Let's go back to Naboo. I'd like to send a message to someone."
    -----------------------

More tommorrow!

10. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    Here's short one... More later...

--------------------------------
    "Well, they said it was from Naboo, Master Neuki started, but before he could finish Anakin ripped the message out of his hand and ran in to his room. "It's from Amidala isn't it?" Obi-wan asked. Master Neuki nodded in agreement.
    "Now how does this thing work?" Anakin asked himself. He fingered the saucer-shaped holo-vid. He pressed one of the buttons and there was one of the most beautiful sites he'd ever seen. It was none other than Padme Naberrie. How he missed her, her smile, her laugh, her gorgeous eyes... His thoughts were soon interrupted by Padme's kind voice.
    "Hi, Anakin... um... well... It's me Padme and... Well... Oh what the heck.. There was this assassination attempt, and they almost got me and, well... I'm only going to be here for a couple of days, and... Um... well... How about you just get in touch with me and I'll tell you then," She paused for a second, "I love you."
    With that her holograph vanished. He smiled to himself. Knowing that Padme did love him. But, that was quickly washed away by the anger that someone had tried to kill his Padme.
    ?Do not give in to your anger, young Padawan," Obi-wan interrupted. Obi-wan had felt his anger so he slipped into the room. "Master Neuki told me about the Naboo situation. Queen Amidala is to leave as soon as possible to avoid any more problems, but she insisted on talking to you first," Obi-wan explained. "We'll set up a conference for you tomorrow, okay?," he asked. "All right," Anakin sighed. He wanted to talk to her today.
    "But, Obi-wan continued, "You have to control your anger better. You wouldn't want Master Yoda giving you his 'Dark Side' speech, now would you?" They laughed at that, Yoda seemed to say that a lot, well at least around Anakin. "Now, let's get started on today's lessons," Obi-wan finished.
    ---------------------------
    Hope you like!

11. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    Here's another quickie. Hope you like!

--------------------------------------

Later that night, Anakin shot up out of bed. He had had that dream again, but this time it was different. It started with him falling into a lava pit, and then he sees this old but very familiar face. This person takes control of his every move and body function. Then he destroys all of the things that the evil man does in his other dream. <It?s just a dream,> he told himself, but he didn?t believe it. To comfort himself, he reached under his pillow and found the message. He started to play it... He watched her beautiful lips form each word, her beautiful brown eyes watching him, her beautiful hands lay still. He watched everything about her, and he loved it. With Padme?s voice comforting him, he soon drifted off to sleep.
    He suddenly woke up to a knock on his door. ?Who is it?,? he yawned.
    ?Are you all right Anakin?,? Obi-wan inquired. ?You never sleep this long.? Anakin looked over at his clock. It was later than normal.
    ?Oh, I?m fine. I?ll be out in a few minutes,? he answered. He heard Obi-wan?s footsteps walk away as he crawled out of bed. He looked in the mirror and he thought that he looked different from other mornings. He didn?t seem to be sweating as much as he normally did when he woke up from that dream.
    Then he realized it. He had not had that dream. He had had a different one. This one was about him going back to Naboo and seeing Padme again. It was the first good dream he had in a long time. He quickly passed that thought with the help of Obi-Wan?s slightly impatient calls. He left quickly, for today was the day he would finally speak to Padme again.

-----------------------

Soon the story will be done, so han tight. Only 1 or 2 more short ones!

12. Ashamaphone

Jan 27, 2001
    AHHHH!!! I missed those posts!!

Soooo what's up w/ the dream thing? ...C'mon, you can tell me, I won't tell!! ;)

13. Beka

Beka Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2001
    I just found your story. I like it. :D
    Very cool deal with the dreams. :cool:

14. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Just a dream... ha!

This is great! question, how old is Anakin now??

Lol.. I just found another weird Oscar Wilde quote.

"A true friend stabs you in the front."

go figure...

up!!

15. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    This is so well written. Will there be some more soon ?[face_plain]

16. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    Wow! I have lots 'o readers now!! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! J/k Here's some more...

-------------------------
    <It?s 12:32, 13 more minutes, > Anakin thought as he glanced at the clock for the umpteenth time.
    ?Patience Padawan,? Obi-wan told him. ?It will still be a few minutes till you can speak with her.?
    ?13 minutes,? Anakin corrected him.
    ?Now concentrate on meditating,? Obi-wan finished.
    Anakin sighed and started to meditate, but was too tempted by the clock and peeked at it. <12:33, 12 more minutes, > he thought. Obi-wan glanced at him
    ?Well, it wouldn?t hurt to go early, I guess,? Obi-wan sighed.
    ?Yippee!,? Anakin yelled as he ran to his room to prepare.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <It?s 12:32, 13 more minutes, > Anakin thought as he glanced at the clock for the umpteenth time.
    ?Patience Padawan,? Obi-wan told him. ?It will still be a few minutes till you can speak with her.?
    ?13 minutes,? Anakin corrected him.
    ?Now concentrate on meditating,? Obi-wan finished.
    Anakin sighed and started to meditate, but was too tempted by the clock and peeked at it. <12:33, 12 more minutes, > he thought. Obi-wan glanced at him
    ?Well, it wouldn?t hurt to go early, I guess,? Obi-wan sighed.
    ?Yippee!,? Anakin yelled as he ran to his room to prepare.
    -----------------------------

There you go... here's some more for ya!

And BTW, the dream thing was just some foreshadowing that i had to put in there.

i really don't know how old Anakin is... he will be what ever you want him to be.. hahaha

17. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Great Posts! The last part was a little odd though... Upping!

18. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    Alrighty.. here is today's post. It's not that much of a cliffhanger.. but what can ya do?
    ----------------------------------------
    Anakin and Obi-wan slowly entered the conference room. It was one of the more decorated rooms in the temple because that was one of the few rooms that people other than the Jedi saw. The walls were painted a bright emerald green and the floors were carpeted in a glowing ruby colour. There was a large table in the middle of the room that Anakin would sit at while talking with Ami. At the far end of the room was the conference screen, where Anakin would see Padme.
    Anakin sat down in the chair with a huff. ?How much longer will it be?,?
    He asked. ?It will still be a few more minutes Padawan,? Obi-wan answered with a grin on his face. Anakin sighed. He wanted to talk with Ami now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How much longer will it take?," Padme inquired.
    "Only a few more minutes, your highness," the Naboo Technician told her. She sighed; she longed to talk to Ani now. She wondered what he looked like now, if he had matured more, if he still looked innocent or had he lost that. So many questions, yet she had to wait a few more minutes.
    She sighed. <I'm the Queen of this planet, yet I still have to wait,> she thought to herself. She yawned. <This is so boring! We have the technology to clone, yet still we can't get a better communication system! >
    "It will be one more minute your Highness," the Technician told her.
    <Yay! I only have to wait a moment longer, > Ami thought sarcastically to herself. She glanced up at the clock. <One Dantooine, Two Dantooine, Three Dantooine>
    Ami thought trail was suddenly interrupted by the Technician?s harsh yell,? We?ve got a connection!" Ami sprang up. "We'll be connected in... 5... 4? 3... 2..."
    Suddenly the screen in front of her shimmered and Ani's face appeared on the screen. He did look more mature. His hair was nicely done and was slightly darker. He smiled at her. He still had that innocent little smile. She smiled back; he was a sight for sore eyes. "Um... Hi," she timidly spoke out.
    ----------------------------------

19. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    Nothing to say today.. just read it... lol
    ------------------------------
    ?Uh, hi,? he replied. She could tell that he had matured. She smiled at him. She had missed him. He smiled back almost knowing what she was thinking. She looked around him and looked at his surroundings. It was in good taste, but Obi-wan was there. She didn?t want to say anything, so she started at him to make him not feel like he belonged. Anakin glanced at where she was looking and he scowled at Obi-wan.
    ?I guess I should leave you two alone,? he said. They all could tell he uncomfortable. They laughed to themselves; Obi-wan was like that sometimes. Obi-wan left the room quickly and their conversation quickly restarted.
    ?So? How?s your life going?? Anakin slyly asked. How she wished she could have the confidence that he had. ?Well, despite the attempt to kill me, pretty good,? I returned, even I could tell that I was nervous.
    ?So I?ve heard,? Anakin replied, he was worried for her. He could only stare at her. He could tell that she had grown up. She was changed, but she still had her beautiful face. And those eyes that just melted him. He smiled at the thought of this.
    ?I love you,? Anakin blurted out. Padme looked confused and startled. She had not been expecting this from him. She only smiled back at him. Anakin knew how she felt as well. They loved each other, they were meant for each other, and they would forever be together if things went well, and these attempts failed.

They spent the next few hours talking about what had happened and what was going to happen. Padme explained that she had to leave the planet soon and she had decided to go to Tatooine. She would stay with his mother until this whole event had passed. Anakin made her promise to tell his mother that he loved her and he missed her.
    After long Padme had to go. They had gotten rumor of another assassination on the queen so she had to go. They said their goodbyes and departed. Anakin sighed after she was gone and smiled at the screen. He had talked to Ami again.
    --------------------------

20. Yorthen

Yorthen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2001
  21. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    This is the end of the story.. I hope you like :)

-------------------------------------------
    The night after their conversation Anakin awoke with a startle. He was not sweating, and he was not in fear. He was relieved and calm. He walked over to his window and stared up at the stars. He had never looked at the stars once he was here. But they were very different from his home Tatooine from what he can remember.
    He remembered a star chart from the library. He searched the sky until he found the star he was looking for. This star was the Naboo System. He stared at it and thought of his conversation today. He sighed, he missed her already. He knew that she had left to safety already, but her spirit was still on that planet.
    He stared at that star for several hours. Before the star vanished and Anakin tucked himself back into bed, he muttered this phrase, ?No matter where you are, no matter how you are, and no matter how you look, you will always be an angel to me??
    -----------------------------------
    FIN

Hope you like!

22. Yorthen

Yorthen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2001
    A great ending.
    Something you've ben planing all alond??

Could you drop a note in here if you write something more so that I'll know??

23. darth_flirt

Aug 2, 2000
    Of course i planned that. All my stories have something to do with the title, this one was destined to be a line in the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.