You will never believe what I found on my figure runs today

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by k3po, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. k3po Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  2. Darth-Clossinius Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thats so much of a surprise...

on Monday, I was lucky enough to walk into TRU and find the Imperial Forces pack, and then I went across the street to WalMart and found Geonosian Dooku and Acklay Obi-Wan...

Things have been dry here. I also found Han Hoth several weeks back. I wish I could find more stuff, but alas, no. I think I am just gonna order a few cases from Entertainment Earth, even if it means im gonna pay a few extra bucks, I am tired of the wait for nothing..
  3. yodashizzzle Jedi Master

star 4
    awe, man!@! i thought you were gonna say something like "a duffle bag with a million bucks in it!" or something. or you found definitive evidence of the cause of crop circles.

yeah, empty pegs here, too for the most part. you gotta love the hasbro folks for preventing any gaps in product availability. [face_plain] when stuff does come in, watch, it'll be a flood of cool stuff in limited quantities.
  4. Devilanse Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    And the only way some of us will see any of this new stuff is in a scalper's shop! :(
  5. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    no emppty pegs here. There all full of Jango pilot.
  6. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Empty Pegs . . . hmmmm, was he the bounty hunter in Jabba's palace with the hollow prosthetic legs? I can never find him around here.
  7. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    It blows, dosn't it?
  8. JangoFett316 Jedi Knight

star 3
  9. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus

star 5
    You know, I can't figure out which is worse, empty pegs or peg warmer filled pegs? On the one had it's depressing seeing no SW figures at all, but at the same time it's also quite depressing finding peg after peg full of Jango figures... [face_plain]
  10. Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Mine are full of Jango's and Zam(both quick draw and face revealed mask varations).
  11. Devilanse Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Nothing but Pilot Padmes here. :(

I did see an Imperial Forces pack. But I didn't want to cough up $20.00 for figures I already have. :(
  12. theUnknownjedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't bought any Star Wars toys since Dec. 2002. Why? Because nothing is ever available. Last week the pegs were empty I thought that meant a new shipment was coming in. Yesterday I looked and they had all the old figures again.
  13. yodashizzzle Jedi Master

star 4
    i think i'd rather see something on the pegs even if it's old stuff, but i definitely think jango figs have reached a point of market saturation. and occassionally, seeing certain figures that are peg warmers will lead me to purchases in the "army builder" vein, and i usually don't regret that. still, waiting for the new stuff is a little frustrating.
  14. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    My toy run today was unsuccessful too. I went to a couple Targets, and I did see a couple of the Yoda with Jedi Council chair figures, but I had already found that a couple months ago somewhere else. I think one of those also had the Yoda lightsaber, but I bought that at Wal-Mart before Easter. I also went to a Meijer's last night, and found nothing new there. :(
  15. ThePostman Jedi Master

star 4
    I found some of the new 12 inch figures today, Skiff Guard Lando, At-ST Pilot, and Han Solo.
  16. jawamonkey Jedi Master

star 4
    i found 4 episode 1 figures at wal mart.. jar jar binks, boss nass, nute gunray, and a battle droid, for 5 bucks each.. i didnt have enough for any of them, or id have bought the battle droid
  17. JediOverlord Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yesterday I went to a local Target and they new figures. I got Yoda & Chian,the two Jedi younglings,the Jedi research droids,and Lama Su and the clone youth. They also had Alaya Secura,Bariss Ofree,and the new Imperial officer,but I didn't want them,and I already have the POTJ Imperial officer. It looks like some new figs are starting to get into Michigan.
  18. AnakinWisler Jedi Master

star 4
  19. IrishThunder Jedi Knight

star 3
    that's weird, I found 2 Ep1 figures at an area walmart also. Yoda and Anakin Pilot. Wish it was something I didn't already have.
  20. ezekiel22x Chosen One

star 5
    I still haven't found a single 2003 figure anywhere.
  21. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I went to another Target and a K-Mart today and saw some more empty pegs.
  22. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    I saw a 2003 figure yesterday!! :eek: Unfortunately it was beat up pretty bad.

I found it in a sea of at least 30 Jango Pilots. Er...
  23. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    I found some deluxe 2003 figs at Target
  24. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    I found 1 clean shave Endor rebel soilder at Target.
  25. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Anyone need Ki-Adi Mundi?
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.