main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You will not go to the Dagobah System!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Liz Skywalker, Sep 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    Jedipati- am I really that obvious? btw, I would love to read your take on this au line.

okay, notes to self: reread the first few x-wing books and get new plot ideas.

~~~~

"Any other bright ideas, Captain?" The regal voice of Princess Leia came down to Han Solo as he tried to fix a motivator.

"Yeah. Why don't you use your royal presence to intimidate this ship into getting past this blockade?"

"Funny." She crossed her arms and stood there. "Any other ideas?"

"Yeah, pass me that hydro spanner."

She did. "Is there any way we will get to the rendezvous point on time?"

"Yeah, if that Force of yours comes and blows this ship there. Other than that, no way."

"I guess I should have known." She turned on her heal and stalked out of the room.

"What is thy bidding, my master?" Lord Vader knelt in the holo-circle.

"There has been a disturbance in the Force." The huge face of Palpatine loomed down on the kneeling lord.

"I have felt it, my master."

"We have a new enemy, Luke Skywalker."

"He's just a boy. Obi-wan can no longer help him." Vader's mind raced. He had to protect his son from the Emperor at all costs. He must find his son and train him. And when he was strong enough, no. Better not to think of that while in direct contact with the Emperor.

Thinking quickly, Vader planted a slight Force suggestion in the Emperor, light enough to not be noticed. ?If he could be turned, he would be a powerful ally.?

The Emperor responded quickly. ?Yes, yes, can it be done??

Vader smiled under his mask. The Emperor was so easy to manipulate. Just one little idea... ?He will join us or die, my master.?

As the Emperor?s image faded, Vader stood. He had built up incredible trust from the Emperor and was now ready to exploit it. His son?s strength was growing, just a little more and Vader would be able to pinpoint it. Then a small Force suggestion into his son?s mind and the Rebels would be sitting ducks, ready for him. The war would be mostly over and one of the spoils would be a young Jedi candidate. Vader smiled. Things were going just as he had planned.

~~~~
    anyone want to read a humorous take on Tomas Paine's common sense that I'm writing for history. "Three words: Common Sense Isn't."

2. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    Jedipati- am I really that obvious? btw, I would love to read your take on this au line.

okay, notes to self: reread the first few x-wing books and get new plot ideas.

~~~~

"Any other bright ideas, Captain?" The regal voice of Princess Leia came down to Han Solo as he tried to fix a motivator.

"Yeah. Why don't you use your royal presence to intimidate this ship into getting past this blockade?"

"Funny." She crossed her arms and stood there. "Any other ideas?"

"Yeah, pass me that hydro spanner."

She did. "Is there any way we will get to the rendezvous point on time?"

"Yeah, if that Force of yours comes and blows this ship there. Other than that, no way."

"I guess I should have known." She turned on her heal and stalked out of the room.

"What is thy bidding, my master?" Lord Vader knelt in the holo-circle.

"There has been a disturbance in the Force." The huge face of Palpatine loomed down on the kneeling lord.

"I have felt it, my master."

"We have a new enemy, Luke Skywalker."

"He's just a boy. Obi-wan can no longer help him." Vader's mind raced. He had to protect his son from the Emperor at all costs. He must find his son and train him. And when he was strong enough, no. Better not to think of that while in direct contact with the Emperor.

Thinking quickly, Vader planted a slight Force suggestion in the Emperor, light enough to not be noticed. ?If he could be turned, he would be a powerful ally.?

The Emperor responded quickly. ?Yes, yes, can it be done??

Vader smiled under his mask. The Emperor was so easy to manipulate. Just one little idea... ?He will join us or die, my master.?

As the Emperor?s image faded, Vader stood. He had built up incredible trust from the Emperor and was now ready to exploit it. His son?s strength was growing, just a little more and Vader would be able to pinpoint it. Then a small Force suggestion into his son?s mind and the Rebels would be sitting ducks, ready for him. The war would be mostly over and one of the spoils would be a young Jedi candidate. Vader smiled. Things were going just as he had planned.

~~~~
    anyone want to read a humorous take on Tomas Paine's common sense that I'm writing for history. "Three words: Common Sense Isn't."

3. jedipati

jedipati Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 12, 2000
    well, just all your AUs have Luke darkside. still, its a good plot line. I'll maybe write this when I have the time. But so far, I like your ideas.

4. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Hey he hasn't turned to the darkside yet. He probably will but he still hasn't.

5. jedipati

Aug 12, 2000
    Knowing Liz... he will.

6. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Point made and taken.

7. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    besides...Liz Skywalker IS darkside. (the character...as it was explained to me :))

more!

8. JWK

JWK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    After reading The Bacta War Tycho said he seen enought snow for a lifetime at Hoth. I thought he fought there but not for Rouge Squadron. His, well his at Endor, A-wing group that was in T-47 airspeeders (snow speeders). However do want you want.

9. Hutt-Lordess

Hutt-Lordess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2000
    yeah, knowin' liz, he's already considered a full-fleged sith lord. :) MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

10. jedipati

Aug 12, 2000
    You said it, Hutt-Lordess!

11. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Could we have more,please? :)
    I like it!

12. padmemicheline

padmemicheline Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2000
    I agree with Hutt-Lordess and anya....MORE!!!!

13. PadmeCoen1138

PadmeCoen1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2000
    This is cool. I'm collecting ideas for my own new Dark Luke story. It's "due out" this winter... Oh, @#$% I had an idea last night and I forgot it!

14. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    oh is it the first tuesday of December?!?!?! :)

more liz!!!

15. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Great Liz!

16. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Is it due the first monday of dec. or the day before that.

17. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    heh. i was kidding...all the books come out the first tuesdays of the months.

moremoremore!

18. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    MOre more more too!

19. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Not all the time. Well the first sunday is my sweet sixteen party and that monday is my sweet sixteen it self. So I kinda like the dates.

20. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    ooo, big party and all??? happy birthday!!!!

hey butler! are you mimicking me...? :) :)

21. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Wait a minute
    :::::Looks around trying to find the rest of the story::::::
    Nope no story.
    Liz where´s the rest?

22. EMPRESS

EMPRESS Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 10, 2000
    this is really good!
    "so Hobbie made it? I thought I heard him die" hehehehehe
    more please

23. Padme_Na_Sky

Padme_Na_Sky Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 2000
    Keep it up, Liz. This is great!

24. qoataza

qoataza Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2000
    Hey hi there!

25. PadmeCoen1138

PadmeCoen1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2000
    Oh wow, I'm gonna be 16 the second week of December too! Cool!
    No, my Dark Luke is due out hopefully during Xmas break, to celbrate two years since I wrote Akin to Anakin and to honor my new fave char, MAra Jade, who is so going to be in the story. If I can
    get one going.
    Well, Liz?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.