main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You will not go to the Dagobah System!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Liz Skywalker, Sep 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    oh will people quit talking about turning sixteen!!!!! i have over 11 months more! e-l-e-v-e-n...count them. ugh.

on a perkier note, more? :)

2. Darth_ChibiChibi

Darth_ChibiChibi Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2000
    Don't feel bad, Vergere. You've got e-l-e-v-e-n (I kin spell! Wheee..!) more months, I've got two freakin' years from Tuesday 'til I'm sixteen! :::pouts:::

Oh, well. I'm just glad I found this thread again!

3. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    aw, but everyone around me is 16, all my friends, god my whole CLASS is turning 16 sept me...oh well, no use complaining. even JEdi can't speed up time, and i don't think one would help me if they could :)

so are you a freshman? i like to picture the people that post in my head when i respond..."closes eyes and rubs temples*

4. PadmeCoen1138

PadmeCoen1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2000
    OK. I started my new Dark Luke today! I wasn't planning to, but I had a decent idea last night, and so I just kinda dove into it today. MAybe if you guys beg me I'll start telling it to you early.
    Hey Liz- the chant of the day: MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

5. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    sorry it's been so long since a post. this plot bunny was never one to jump up and down and it seems to be mating season. And all hte plot bunnies came home tonight when I'm exhausted. so this post's short and all that. hopefully the next post will be sooner, longer, and more coherant.

---

?Oh commander?? The medic ran Luke down in the corridor in front of the latter?s quarters.

Luke turned. ?Yes, Doctor??

?About that Phenobarbital you were requesting.? Seeing Luke's blank stare, he added. ?The forget pill, sir. For your dreams.?

?Yeah. Sorry. I?m over tired.? Luke rubbed his eyes. The dreams had been getting worse and worse, and Luke had been losing what little sleep he was allotted. The Rebellion was in disarray, having to convince the galaxy that the Rebels were still a threat to the Empire. And that meant every pilot working for three.

?Yes sir. Anyway, since Hoth, everyone has been having bad dreams. We have a limited supply left of Phenobarbital left. We can give you half the normal dose. This will lessen the dreams enough so that you can sleep, but you will still dream. It?s the best we can do. This lower dosage will also mean that it will last a lesser amount of time. Our best guess is that it will last 2 months instead of the usual 5.?

?I?ll take it.?

---
    please feedback. btw, I'm the youngest in my class, not turning 15 until mid-december. I didn't skip, I just started early. I'm a sophy with the stereotypical bags under the eyes. I'm shortish and blonde. which is my excuse for being absent minded! :) I guess the dumb blonde jokes are good for something.

6. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    wow you are young..i thought i was! im a soph to, if i didn't say it already well as long as we're trading traits(hehe), im 5 foot one, south korean(adopted)...the korean kinda explains everything: black hair, black almond shaped eyes... :)

that was good, but i want more!

7. jedipati

jedipati Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 12, 2000
    that wasn't too bad. I bet Vader is sending the dreams.

8. Padme_Na_Sky

Padme_Na_Sky Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 2000
    Can't wait for More!

9. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Me neither!
    I'm glad to find that i'm not the youngster here!
    Anyway this storie is great,so keep it up!

10. Darth_ChibiChibi

Darth_ChibiChibi Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2000
    I guess this makes me the youngster... :::sighs dramatically::: 8th grade is such a pain in the keister...

Oh, well. At least I turn 14 tomorrow! :::day is brightened an itsy-bit:::

Keep up the great work, Liz! I can't wait 'til the next part of this! ^_^ Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a last-minute birthday present search to perform! Exit, stage right! :::runs off:::

11. EMPRESS

EMPRESS Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 10, 2000
    kickin story. So Luke's taking drugs, huh? cant wait for more

12. Miss Skywalker

Miss Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2000
    This is really interesting Liz, I wonder how Vader is gonna find Luke.

13. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, darth_chibichibi!!!!!!! and 8th grade is a sinch compared to sophomore year...now THATS a pain! the classes are at their hardest!

soo...is there more? or are we just having a friendly conversation about a non-posted story? :)

14. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Hey Liz. I'am one of the oldest in my class and the only one born in 84. I didn't get left back but started school late because of my early december birthday. I'am also a sophmore. I have blue eyes and brown hair.

BTW I really want a post soon.

15. padmemicheline

padmemicheline Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2000
    Great story Liz!

Gosh, everyone's older than me! I have three years to wait till I'm sixteen!

16. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Liz you there?
    If so please post something!

17. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Hi Liz. Just wondering if you'll post soon.

18. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    LIZ!
    Please post something!
    Pleeeeaaase.....?

19. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    sorry I've deserted you guys, but I'm working on the end of another of my stories (AU Luke: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=515022 please check it out!) and am kinda caught up in it. But hopefully I'll be done soon and open up the window for htis story.

thanks for keeping it up!

20. padmemicheline

padmemicheline Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2000
    I'll be waiting for a post. And hopefully it'll be a patient one.

21. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    I'm not that pacient.Sorry but i'm not!

Ok for you i'll make an exception. ;)

22. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    I am not a very patient person either. But I'll try.

23. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Elevator going up.

24. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    page 9 ugh up!

25. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    I thought that was more story.