main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You will not go to the Dagobah System!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Liz Skywalker, Sep 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
  2. qoataza

qoataza Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2000
    Hey hi there!

3. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
  4. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
  5. padmemicheline

padmemicheline Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2000
  6. Jo-Jade

Jo-Jade Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2000
    Hello Liz!

Where are you? Please post again, that's such a good story!

7. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    I'll post in here if Gore wins tomorrow. :) Seriously, I'm working on a possible drug idea off of this, so I'm reaserching Phenobarbital.

8. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    okkkkk......

more?

just subscribing...these darn boards...

9. padmemicheline

Aug 28, 2000
    Hey, there's been no post for who knows how many days. You gonna post soon?

10. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    Liz do you realize how many unfinished dark luke stories you have out there?

11. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    yes, four. This one, Thanin, Kote, and Luke Skywalker: Closet Sith. Right now, I'm getting everything I can out of Thanin and milking Kote since it's almost done. I said I'll have this updated either the day it's confirmed Gore wins, the sunday after it's confired Bush wins, and on my birthday if neither of them wins. It seems that I'll have a post up by the 21st of December at this rate. :)

12. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
  13. padmemicheline

Aug 28, 2000
    Well, I'll try and be patient for a post.

14. CorranHalcyon

CorranHalcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Three, Liz. Up!

15. Dark_Luke_Junkie

Dark_Luke_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2000
    Hey Liz! I just sat down and read this plot thread in one sitting (not too hard considering how short it is so far... *hint-hint*!) and now I'm stuck with the rest of your devoted fans, waiting for a post! Throw us a freakin' bone, will ya?? Just kidding. I understand about multiple plot bunnies and the invasion of real life... Just please, give us something *soon*, eh? :) You know I love your Dark A/U Lukes and this one shows a lot of promise -- it's very original. (Looks to me like Luke's making it easier for Vader to invade his dreams... am I right? :)

~D_L_J

16. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    It shouldn't be much longer till a post. I pray.

17. jedipati

jedipati Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 12, 2000
    though with the election the way it is, we might be waiting until who knows when.

18. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    I really can't believe you guys stayed with me this long! Since I've had some extra time (I was supposed to be working on an essay for school) on the computer and since I've had a heads-up that I'll be busy on my birthday, here's the promised post.

Please note: I am in no way supporting the theory that Bush has won by posting at this time.

/*-*/

That night, Luke tossed and turned. 'Go to the Dagobah system, Luke.' The voice said. It tried repeating itself, but was frozen. The Phenobarbital was going into working mode. No dreams, just peace. Nothing will be able to disturb the user, the drug was too powerful. Luke slept like a baby with Phenobarbital as his security blanket.

Vader searched the Force, seeking his son's sense. It had grown weaker over the past few weeks, sometimes disappearing all together. Vader was reduced to having to track the Rebels themselves to even detect his son's presence. Vader knew that Luke was not yet powerful enough to build such strong shields. Despite himself, Vader was concerned. Luke was not injured, Vader's father sense would know even a broken limb as soon as an accident occurred, rather Luke's sense was dimmed as if he was dying. But that was impossible, wasn't it?

Time went on for the Alliance. Skirmishes took place, Imps were captured, people defected, ships broke down, but there was still no word from the Princess. Luke and the rest of the Alliance hoped that she was still alive, while at the same time hoping that she wasn't so she wouldn't be able to spill their secrets. All knew that if Vader got his hands on Leia, they were all dead. Luke focused his mind on flying, but it became harder and harder to stay focused. His mind kept drifting to the forget pill, what was it's name again? Oh yes, Phenobarbital. He tasted the name. It felt sweet, like the softness of sleep, where no senses came. He needed the release, to, for one moment, be able to forget who he was and why he was here. He needed to be a no-one and just drift. And so he did. The Alliance had since restocked on medical supplies and it was not hard to get into the medical cabinets during after-hours when it was not so busy. But Luke didn't know the grave danger his soul was in.

/*-*/

what do you think?

19. Dark_Luke_Junkie

Dark_Luke_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2000
    Hmm... mixed feelings about this post. First of all, darn. I really thought I had it figured out -- that Vader would be able to enter Luke's dreams when he's drugged up... Oh well! It makes it more interesting your way. Anyway, not sure I liked the mention of the Rebels hoping Leia's dead -- I mean, it makes sense from a strategic standpoint, but the way you said it seemed kind of cruel. I *really* liked that last, dramatic line, "Luke didn't know the grave danger his soul was in"! Very creepy... This speaks of the Dark Side to me... Tell me I'm not wrong, Liz! Don't disappoint a fellow "Dark Luke Junkie"! ;-) Then again, maybe he's just getting addicted to the drug... Will Luke have to go to Rebel Rehab? :)

And hey, for all my comments, I'm not complaining -- it's a post!! I'm happy!

~D_L_J

20. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    i thought it was pretty good, but what will happen now?

i like how he forgot the name of the forget pill

21. Jo-Jade

Jo-Jade Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2000
    Hey Liz! Where are you? Please post...this is a great story!

22. COPAZIE

COPAZIE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2000
    Good Storyline Liz.
    Here's a possibilty. Since Luke has been resisting the summons to Dagobah. Yoda has no other recourse than to leave Dagobah. If Luke was not going to come to him he would simply have to go to Luke. First he had to ship there. So he had to contact someone to pick him up. He streches out his senses and contact Vima de Boda. All too willing to atone for her sins during he Jedi Purge, she steals a ship from Nar Shadda and makes a beeline for Dagobah.

P.S. I had no Idea you folks were so young. I feel ancient now.

23. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    This is going to sound really stupid, but who's Vima?

24. padmemicheline

Aug 28, 2000
    I have no idea (no offense to anyone), so that's beyond me. And I hope you post soon Liz!

25. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    I just discovered this thread and boy, do I feel old. (I turn twenty next month.) Wish I could have found this site back when I was in junior high or high school instead of just a few weeks ago!!!!
    Looking forward to more, Liz!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.