You wouldn't believe it

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by Maumi, Sep 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, everyone I just wanted to say that we can't make fun of Otto anymore about Amanda, because we actullay got to meet her last night!!! Yes, can you believe it she exisits!!! She is a doll Otto, and we are happy that she isn't one of your daydreams. Now you need to start bringing her around more often. But I thought I would let everyone know that she is out there!!! Ok Otto, don't think that I am going to stay nice to you, because I know you and your mouth will screw it up sometime!!! :cool:

ps. thanks for the tape Paul!!!
  2. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Or did he pay you to post that? LOL!

Ice Queen
  3. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lisa, Otto couldn't pay for enough to do anything nice for him. You can ask Jammie and Mike1, Mike2, Paul, and Joe they all meant her too!!! I know I would have a hard time believing as well, if someone else had posted it!!!
  4. QueenOverVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yep...she's alive & she's very sweet. Good luck Otto & bring her around more often :)
  5. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    well I am glad you belive me now Dena. thanks for beliving me all of you
  6. Icarus_apex Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, I never doubted ya Ottoman. You got a pretty cool chick there. Hang on to her.
  7. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I sure in hell did! LOL! Kidding Otto! Good for you. I have decided I am next. All I have to do is dream up some hunk of a man, wiggle my nose and ***POOF***, he will magically appear! LOL! [face_laugh]

Ice Queen

***standing around waiting for everyone and thier dog to tell me how I need to keep on dreaming. Anyone?***
  8. tx1573 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can relate to that Lisa wasn't looking for someone and found someone. Just happens and when it does it is magic. Be patient and you will find someone that can make all the things you dream about come true. Good hunting until then.

*Bows to the Queen and I make my exit*
  9. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just remember Lisa... there is no such thing as Mr.Right... only Mr.Eh-Good-Enough,
  10. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Not that I am trying to be Brent (nick-picky), but are you saying that you have found someone? Is this a past or present situation? Well, I hope that it is a present situation! That would be great to have one more of our group happy in the love game!!! As for me, I am tired of dreaming! There isn't a man out there that can be the end all, be all of everything. That's the truth. And as everyone knows, pateints is not one of my virtues! :D Happy hunting indeed.

Ice Queen
  11. Icarus_apex Jedi Knight

star 1
    "There isn't a man out there who can be the end all, be all of everything."

I disagree Lisa. If you find a person that you can love, then they ARE the "end all, be all". Sure, there are times when you'd like to smack them for one reason or another but in the end you wouldn't have them any other way.

Man, where did that come from? Love? GRRRR!! Must be that wedding I went to the other day. *Sob Sob*
  12. RogerRoger517 Jedi Knight

star 2
    How long did it take Mara Jade to rope her dream man, 10 years? Of course when she first met him all she could think about was killing him, that could have had something to do with it.
  13. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Roger has a point... Maybe you should wanna kill someone.. then repeatedly fail, then learn the ways of the Force with him, Then get in a life or death struggle were you have to work together, and THEN you can get married... Actually thats alot easier then the way we do courtship in today society isn't it?
  14. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    Love is for saps! [face_plain]

Look what love gave us
    A world full of killing
    And blood spilling...

Yeah, love...the stupidest thing ever invented. Love is for the beautiful and rich.

I'm outta here!

15. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Love also gives you everything you ever have and use BoK.

Without love (or at least alot of alcohol) none of us would be here.

Without the love of some geeks and nerds for electronics you'd be reading a book instead of typing at a computer.

Without the love people feel for what they do and who they are, there is no life.
  16. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    Besides, Lisa, you could always try women.

Lisa = [face_shocked]

Just kidding. A guy has to have something to dream about, right? ;)

17. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    Please! Love is for fools, love is only for lovely. Do you think love can save us, when love can also destroy.

Love is for weak minded fools.
    Show me a person who can love another without a caring what they really are and I'll show you a person who is truely a fool.
  18. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ouuucchhh!

Someone's been burned by love, and burned bad by the sound of it.

:( :( :( :( :(

19. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    All kidding aside, I don't appriciate you calling me or my wife a fool.
  20. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I second that. Lyrics to Chad Kroger songs are no substitute for loving someone or something, regardless if it's unrequited.

Love can be (and often is) bittersweet, just try to find the sweet in it instead of dwelling on the bitter.
  21. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    "It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all"

Love is not foolish, nor will it ever be.

Pickles and peanut butter, on the other hand...
  22. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Good GAWD! What can of worms did I open? [face_shocked]

BoK-No, I think you are wrong. Love is not for the stupid, weak minded fool. Love is scary, tough and not for the faint of heart. Love is for the adventurer, the strong and those who are willing to take a chance. You can't be in love and be a coward, that is for sure! When I see people who are in love, I think they are the bravest, most courageous souls out there. Allowing someone to love you for all your worth, as well as loving ALL of someone (the good, the bad, the ugly and everything inbetween) is never easy. It is often difficult and it takes time, patients, understanding that are only found on the deepest levels of the sprit. So, all of you who have managed to carve out a little bit of happiness with someone else, you have my deepest respect.

WOW! All of that and I haven't been to a WEDDING in years. ;)

Jake-***folds her arms and shakes her head*** Luv ya man! :mad:

Ice Queen

EDIT-Luv ya too Brent!
  23. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    i'm sorry, i didn't mean to insult anyone. i just get so sick of being the girl who will never find someone because no one wants to love someome who isn't Britnay Spears. And if you want to know the truth I am actually vrying writing this. You think that it is easy to be in college and not become angry with jealously as others around you kiss and hold, and all you can do is watch. Sure being single may be the best thing in the world to some, but to me I yearn for someone to call my own. So you can sit there and post telling me I'm the fool or that I am a freak or that I should never come around here again, but I am not. yeah, I got burned....badly...do you think i care if i got burned...yes...no one wants to be lonely and no wants to cry...like me....

bye....
  24. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I used to do a bit of weeding in college.

Love ya, Lisa :)
  25. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    BoK,

We've all had our hearts ripped out and stomped on time and time again. In fact, I kept going back to the same girl for that punishment for years. I just never seemed to learn. There was one day when I just said "F*** Her" and started trying to make myself happy rather than worry about finding someone else to do it.

The only thing I could depend on day in and day out were my friends. It's those people who are most deserving of your love and the most anxious to give it back. Cherish them and be happy in their company for it is in that circle where love is of its purest. To this day there is no one more treasured by me than those I kept close and, in turn, kept me.

Love covers a far grander scope than 'lover'. Who knows, maybe in that same circle is the one you're looking for. Wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

Keep your spirits up, life's too short.

Brent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.