main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga You & You Alone. Hera/Kanan.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Feb 28, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha
    Disclaimer: borrowing with love.

Genre: Pure mush. ;) Natch. [face_laugh]
    Notes: Kanan buys Hera a special gift.

~~~!!!

He doesn't know if she'll be offended or happy with it. Will it be stereotypical to her or convey without words that he finds her feminine and graceful, and lovely?
    He smirked as he packed the lovely figurine in softest cloths to protect it from breakage ... if she could be amused by crazy holonovels then she would take his gift in the way it was intended.

He approached her quietly as she sat and enjoyed the view from their veranda on one of Ryloth's more verdant moons. They had settled there after the Battle of Endor.

"I have something for you." He said by way of greeting.

Hera turned and smiled in loving welcome. Her touch through the Force (when he could not see her) had grounded him. Now that Kanan could see her with his newly healed eyes, the touch through the Force was icing on the rhyshkake.

When she unwrapped the gift and took the Twi'lek dancer from its folds, her radiant look was all the thanks he needed, until she gave him a firm, ardent kiss.

"You and you alone," He whispered, stroking her nearest lek, "You got me through all that craziness when I didn't know if any of us would survive."

She laughed lowly. "With more than a little help from Ezra, Zeb, and Sabine... and ..."

"Chopper... we can't forget Chop."

"He wouldn't let us in any event." Hera snarked and laughed.

They had all come through a grueling ordeal. Now it was time, time to reap the rewards of long life and prosperity.

+++
    Fin
    Oodles of inexpressible love to @Raissa Baiard and @Chyntuck who have given me more than my fair share of SQUEEEEEEEEEE!
    [face_love] :* [:D]

2. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    AHHH, I'm squeeing so much here! [face_love] Hera and Kanan are my favorite Star Wars couple next to Han and Leia. I love that you have them going through to the Battle of Endor. With all that's been happening in Season 4, I NEED stuff like this! [:D]

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  3. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    "Pure mush" sounds like the right description here! I'm with Ridley on this. It's the epilogue these two deserve.

I cannot express how happy it makes me every time I see a titbit of Ayesha's world in your stories. It's like catching a glimpse of a friend you haven't seen in a long time in the middle of a crowd [face_love]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  4. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
  5. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    In a way, Kanan is Hera's Kalikori. Beautiful viggie. <3

6. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    This relationship was great to be honest, really pulled at the viewers.. And Overall Hera surpasses Sydula.. She's got a great story.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  7. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Nicely done, @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha! Though I don't follow Rebels with any regularity, I'm glad to hear that Kanan can see and that they survived Endor. I am also happy to see that Hera took the gift to heart. So sweet.

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  8. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Love this, especially that they survived Endor. Wouldn't mind knowing what happened to them after that (SOMEONE deserves a happily ever after!!!)