main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You'd pick up hitch-hiking Jedi too, Admit it!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lilith Demodae, Apr 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Page 3?!? I'll just bring this up to the top OK.

2. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Uppers. Lilth where did you go. Do I have to use the mind trik again? hehe

3. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    The mind trick does not work on Authors, only gratuitous praise, chocolate, and piteous begging.

4. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lilith Demodae:
    The mind trick does not work on Authors, only gratuitous praise, chocolate, and piteous begging.

How much more begging, praise and chocolate will it take? (Sadly waiting for a new post, but with renewed hope ) --AWK

5. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    Offers up a jar of Nutella, saying "If this doesn't do it, nothing will!"

Check it out, Lilith. Smooth, dark, creamy, THICK chocolate goo... with hazelnut goodness... They say it goes well with graham crackers, but it complements the spoon equally well. The fragrance alone is a feast!

6. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    AHHH DOUBLE POST redface.gif redface.gif redface.gif

[This message has been edited by I love Sci Fi (edited 05-28-2000).]

7. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Rats!! (She has a very strong mind.) OK here you go. &lt;on knees&gt; please please please please please please please please &lt;wimper&gt; please please please please please &lt;sticking out lip&gt; please please please please pleeeaaassssseeee.
    hehe

8. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Heh, this is cool. Keep postin'.

9. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Okay, okay, hold your horses, keep your pants on ((snicker, snicker)), cool your jets. Here's the next one. I've been begged here, I've been begged in RL at BayCon, I've been begged by e-mail. ((And someone brought me a Qui-gon mug! )) But this story can only be written so fast!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Section 10

The two agents found screwdriver and reversed the knob on the master bedroom, putting the locking mechanism on the outside. The three captives were hustled inside and the door was secured. Immediately they turned their thoughts to escape.

"Obi-wan, help me spring the mechanism on the manacles." The two men bent both their wills toward the cuffs. The Force moved slowly in responce. Even if we can get just one opened, Qui-gon thought. That would help. Padawan and Master together strained to make the delicate manipulation they needed and were finally rewarded with a soft click. The tall man pulled his hand out of the single cuff they had managed to open and ignored the other one.

Qui-gon sat on the edge of the bed next to ?Maeve.' She lay face down among the covers, her shackled wrists resting meekly upon her back. Her eyes, though, they showed a glint, a spark of defiance. She would not forget this.

He hesitated a moment as he debated how to address her. "Maeve. I am going to put you in a healing trance. I am going you help you purge the drug from your body. We need you to help us escape."

"Yess," her words were slurred still. " ?Ow can I pretect you, pretect Debrah, if I am drugged? I must pretect those in me charge. Where is Debrah?" Those golden orbs latched onto him and held fast. "Where is she?"

She does not know that she is not alone in the body, he thought. "She is waiting for us to escape here. You must help us."

"Aye." She forced her voice to be firm. "Help me purge the evil from me body."

The tall man laid a hand on her head. "Close your eyes," he instructed. He reached out to the Force and this time it responded instantly to his request. Perhaps Debrah had been more correct in her theory about Force use in this galaxy than she knew. Any Force ability not related to telekinesis worked as well if not better than before, but telekinesis worked only grudgingly. The woman next to him relaxed even further, and he helped her slip into the proper trance. He guided her through the process she needed and could sense it the moment the cleansing began. The bruises and swelling on her face began to subside as well.

"Master." Obi-wan's voice cut through his concentration. "Someone is coming." Qui- gon hitched himself further onto the bed and shoved his hands behind his back. He schooled his features into a look of concern. His apprentice sat on the large overstuffed recliner at the foot of the bed and let his head hang, a picture of hopeless dejection.

The lock snicked and the door slammed open. Lark's gun preceded the man into the room as he cautiously eased in. He kept a wary eye on Obi-wan and glanced sideways at Qui-gon and Maeve. No one said a thing. The silence was absolute except for the blond woman's barely audible breathing. The agent bent a worried gaze on Maeve before backing out of the room and locking it behind him.

"Find a bobby pin or sometheng else long end thin from tha dressing table in there end get me out of these thengs." Her voice and the venom in it warned Qui-gon before he even turned to see her blue eyes staring up at him. That lilting accent, not dissimilar to his own, could only have been Morgan's.

"How do you feel?" Obi-wan asked as Qui-gon went in search of something to pick the locks with.

"Mad enough ta tear their arms off end beat them ta death with tha wet end," she replied in a deadpan manner. "I hurt still end I remember a long needle."

"If you still hurt, you didn't stay in the trance long enough."

"Oh, t'was plenty long enough." Morgan craned her neck to look at the young man over her shoulder. "The drug is gone. That's what was needful. Ya can show me how ta take care of tha rest later. Right now we

10. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    &lt;jumps for joy&gt; Yipee! Yipee! She wrote more. Yes! Yes! thank you thank you thank you for writing more.
    ahem &lt;looks to make sure no one was whatching&gt;
    Thank you so much for writing more, Lilith. Sorry for all the begging but well, that was so good no it was better than good it was GREAT. I loved it. Is Lisa ever going to find out they are aliens, and what about the people that saw them take off. Ohhh I can't wait. This is like the best story ever!!!

11. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Lilith, that was an incredibly brillaint post.

From the escape and capture of the Area 51 agents, exciting!!!

And the Renaissance Faire idea, ablsolutley perfect.

I can picture all three of them now {well five if you count Deborah as three} in costume, where else would the blend in so well.

And Qui-Gon as a black-garbed executioner--Hot!

[This message has been edited by HealerLeona (edited 05-29-2000).]

12. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    Executioner? Quite the opposite of the real Qui-Gon isn't it? Oh well. Pirates, and executioners, this is just wonderful Post more soon!

13. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Paramount, absolutely paramount! Wow! I liked the way that they managed to escape and overpower their captors. The laundry soap was a good touch...so domestic somehow. I also liked the way that Debrah whacked Obi-Wan with the bean-bag hippo, and then later the dogs attacked him with their tongues! And the idea of Qui-Gon as an executioner!

Um, for those of us who grew up in the wrong city (Salt Lake) and went to the wrong university (U of U), could you please explain what Q and S means?

14. Frostfyre

Frostfyre Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 1999

Q and S is the Quill and Sword, BYU's medieval history club. There are a lot of inside jokes in that last post. Anyhow, that's what Q&S is. (Also known as House Aridian (sp?))

oooo...Obi-Wan in just a vest and tight pants. Very nice image!! Great stuff, of course, Lilith. Keep it up!!!!

Frosty (known to Q&Sers as Shannan)

15. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    *bouncing up and down* SHE POSTED MORE! That was sooo good, brilliant like the others have said.

16. Morpheus mercenary

Morpheus mercenary Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2000
    your right i Would pick up one

17. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    YAY!!!! WONDERFUL post!!!

18. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Whiskey in the Jar-Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2000
    Let's get this on top where it belongs.

19. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    OK I will start begging again if that is what it will take.
    &lt;on knees&gt; please please please please please please please please &lt;wimper&gt; please please please please please &lt;sticking out lip&gt; please please please please pleeeaaassssseeeese.please please please please please please please please &lt;wimper&gt; please please please please please &lt;sticking out lip&gt; please please please please pleeeaaassssseeee.please please please please please please please please &lt;wimper&gt; please please please please please &lt;sticking out lip&gt; please please please please pleeeaaassssseeee.

20. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Yeesh!! That's very flattering, but it takes time to write posts that long and get them beta read and fixed and then posted.

I'm working as fast as I can.

21. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    I know but I can still ask right.

22. Derisa Ollamhin

Derisa Ollamhin Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2000
    I am really enjoying this story... fulfilling all these fantasies... Keep up the great work!

I'm in the SCA, too, in An Tir, any one else?

23. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Yay!! The forums are working again!!

I split my time between Artemesia and the Kingdom of the West.

24. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    I'm in Provo Deresa, not exactly SCA but it's close enough.

25. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    Does a little dance, gets down tonight

Hot dang I love this thread!

I hail from Green Bay, SCA-ly known as the Barony of Northaven. I think. (Can you tell the group here isn't very active? )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.