Saga You'll never be alone... (A Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon Vig, Created 8/20/05)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ben_Watson, Aug 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Ben_Watson Jedi Knight

star 3
    Title: You'll never be alone..
    Author: Ben_Watson
    Characters: Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon
    Timeframe: End of TPM, Qui-Gon's death.

Obi-Wan bent down and picked up his Master's head.

"Obi-Wan..." he spoke faintly.

Tears formed in Obi-Wan's eyes. "Yes, Master?".

"P... Promise me you will train the Boy." Qui-Gon knew the end was near. He closed his eyes and gave his mind to the Force.

"Yes, Master. I will." answered a sobbing Obi-Wan.

"To not be sad, Obi-Wan. Regret and grief will not help you. You should not feel these things. For it is not your fault." He continued to give his body and mind.

"I'm sorry, Master. I will train the boy."

Qui-Gon gently touched Obi-Wan's temple. Obi-Wan felt a surge of the Force flow through him. It gave him a weird sensation in his body.

"I am not leaving you Obi-Wan. Just look into Force. And you will find me." said Qui-Gon quietly.

Obi-Wan stared at his Master questionly. But he not dare ask. Tears fell down from his eyes and down his cheek. They dripped off and fell onto Qui-Gon robe.

"No... Master, I will save you." pleaded Obi-Wan.

Qui-Gon strained a small smile, "You already have Obi-Wan. You already have.... I must go now. Things are in motion that cannot be undone. You must play my part in these events."

"I will Master, I promise."

"Goodbye Obi-Wan. Just know this: I will always be watching Obi-Wan. If you ever need anything. Just.... Just reach into the Force...." told Qui-Gon.

Obi-Wan nodded, still not understanding, but he didn't care. "It's alright, Master."

"Go Obi-Wan.... Leave me..." Qui-Gon closed his eyes and fell into the Force.

Obi-Wan sobbed and put his head to Master's. Then suddenly he felt something. That sensation. He felt someone touch his shoulder and looked behind him.

There was no one. Then through the Force he felt a familiar presence. "Qui-Gon!" he said. He turned to his body and smiled. "You were right."
  2. JOINME Jedi Master

star 4
    :_| :_| :_|

aw this was so sweet. <sniff>

great lil viggie!
  3. Ani-maniac Force Ghost

star 4
    I loved the references to Anakin's death in ROTJ. Wonderfully done!

=D= =D= =D=

Ani-maniac
  4. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    that was heartbreaking...:_| :_| :_| :_|

I really liked how Obi Wan immeaditely felt Qui Gon's presnese afterwards :D

Great job! =D= =D= =D= =D=
  5. Qui-GonJinn1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    :_| That was soooo sad! :_|
    Brilliant!
  6. Star_Drifter Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Goodbye Obi-Wan. Just know this: I will always be watching Obi-Wan. If you ever need anything. Just.... Just reach into the Force...."

Obi-Wan sobbed and put his head to Master's. Then suddenly he felt something. That sensation. He felt someone touch his shoulder and looked behind him.

There was no one. Then through the Force he felt a familiar presence. "Qui-Gon!" he said. He turned to his body and smiled. "You were right."

[:D] Lovely!

A (no pun intended) very "touching" vignette! ;)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.