main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Young female from Sydney in need of good home in Perth, likes to play.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith Magician, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Now that I have your attention. I came across this post in another forum I post in:

On the 7th December 30 beautiful and healthy kittens all aged between 6 and 8 weeks will be put to death in Blacktown Pound, unless we are able to find temporary or permanent homes for them.

Since the beginning of this year, due to the hard work of our carers and other volunteers, we have managed to rescue and re-home every kitten and mother cat from Blacktown Pound - the reason that we have been so motivated to save these animals is because it is against the policy of the pound to re-home kittens or pregnant cats. Normally the animals are brought in by council rangers in a continual, but staggered way, where we have the time and resources to co-ordinate the rescue of a few litters. However, shockingly 30 kittens were brought in this week over a two day period and we do not have the time or current resources to find room for them all by the 7th.

In their short lives these animals have been through so much pain and suffering - PLEASE if you have a spare room to temporarily accommodate a kitten, or if you are able to permanently adopt one contact our office on 9817 4892 or after hours 9817 5739.

These animals will die if we do not help them.

15 meet their ends tomorrow, with the rest facing the same fate next week.

Alright, here's the deal:

We have two guests staying with us from Perth over Xmas and New Year, I also have two pet carriers here that are airline aproved.

If anyone wants one of these kittens, I will pay to send one of the kittens over to Perth inside one of my pet carriers with either of my two friends.

Even if it's temporary accomodation for them, and you intend to find another home, let me know, and I'll do what I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.