main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Young Force: Chapter One: A Thief in the Night.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_KnightMariah, Dec 18, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    Well, okay! Just call me "Mrs. Park"! ;) Well I WILL be some day! ...... *talks like Anakin* Hopefully.

2. Anika Skywalker

Anika Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2000
    LOL!

Hey... where is everybody?

3. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    *shudder* Christmas shopping? Are you going to help with that problem I told you about or what?

BTW: Check out my thank you thread! Owe-me-one Perogi gave my the best present ever!

4. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000

Rr'yssa finished describing the planet. Teia praised her: "Don't worry about your Basic, Rr'ys. You'll get better being around us." Rr'yssa grinned in response.

Jae'tt's eyes narrowed on the new girl, Maranda, who had jumped aboard the ship just in time. Teia noticed him. She felt in one of her pouches on her belt and pulled something out. Jae'tt could smell it. His head turned towards it, eyes large and round. He leaped at the treat in her hand. She pulled it away and shook a finger in his face.

//Oh, no, you don't! You have to be good.//

Jae'tt tried at the treat again, drooling. <Gimme!>

//You have to promise you won't bite ANYBODY, including me, this entire mission. Then you will get this treat.//

<No good!>

//Three treats.//

Jae'tt blinked.

//No... four.//

<Me want!>

//Good. You can have this one. Promise no biting?//

Jae'tt took the treat and swallowed it down. <Me no bite.>

Teia smiled and patted him on the head. He rolled over on his back and let her rub his belly. She laughed when he accidently rolled off her lap onto the floor.

Jae'tt growled. <No funny!> He opened his mouth to bite her on the ankle.

//Jae'tt... you promised.//

<My bad!> He turned away and noticed Serena's swishing tail. He pounced on it. Serena turned and nipped at him. He jumped back a ways, then attacked the tail again.

Serena soon gave up and let the cub torture her. <At least he's not biting,> the wolf hybrid thought happily, lying her head on her paws.

Teia leaned back on the bench, thinking deeply. Padawan kidnappings. A Sith, maybe? No, the Sith were dead. But what could it be...?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

5. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Ilene leaned back in the stiff chair. She couldn't let hre defenses down yet. Not even for sleep. She scanned the room around her. Many of the padawans were sleeping. Others were talking silently.

She sighed.

This was all happenign too quickly. Almost 24 hours ago she was training with her Master. Now she was traveling to a unknown planet with a group of people she didn't know to reveal kidnappings.

She smiled. She liked life like this. Twisting and turning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Wow. You are a very good artist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cory went over and sat down by Teia.

"Hello."

"Hi. You're Cowrie, right?"

"You can call me Cory." She smiled. "Jae'tt is so cute. Where'd you find him?"

"I rescued him from a fire." Teia quickly summarized.

<My cute?>

They both looked down at the cub, who was staring up at them.

<Yes.> Cory said, patting him on the head.

Jae'tt happily stood up and pranced back over to Serena.

<My cute!>

"I think I've created a monster." Cory whispered with a small laugh to Teia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you don't mind Anika.

7. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Good posts, guys! TOP!

8. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Ah, great pic, Anika!
    Remind me never to go Christmas shopping with my dad ever again! 4 hours = 2 gifts! Never ever again!
    --------------------------------

Kara settled down into a restless sleep.

She faintly heard the chatter between Cowie, Teia, and the animals Jae'tt and Serena. Kara had never been very good at reading other people's thoughts. She could barely get up enough power to perform a simple mind trick.

Reminding herself of that fact, Kara decided against sleep for the moment and tried to meditate. She wanted to work on getting over her fear. /My run in with Jae'tt today showed me that I'm not quite in control of it!/ That was probably why her master hadn't allowed her to take the trials.

/And if this really is a Sith,/ she thought, /I'm going to need all the control I can get./

She let the Force flow around and though her as the ship drew closer to Abora.

9. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kirsten! May the Force be with you and your artisum! (ha! I DARE you to correct me!)

10. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000
    Umm... I'll try not to. :D

11. Albion

Albion Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 18, 2000
    Rr'yssa had managed to curl herself into a tight, comfortable ball in one of the large chairs on the ship. She was dozing off when she felt something hit against her tail.

Her ears perked up, and she arched her neck to look down. Jae'tt was batting at her tail, and whining.

<Funny smell play!>

Rr'ys growled lightly, and stared at the pup, causing him to stop, "No Play. Sleep... tired, want nap."

<Play, Funny Smell! Now! No Sleepy!>

The Togorian youth unfurled to her full five foot height, and then hunched over the pup, looming. She was about to let out a warning roar, when Jae'tt licked her on the nose. She pulled back, startled for a moment at the action, and heard the giggles of some of the other girls.

She rumbled deeply in her throat, and batted a paw at the small dragon-wolf, who dodged easily.

<My no bite, now PLAY!>

Rr'yssa sighed, and tried to curl back into her chair, but the small beast wouldn't let her. She eventually consigned herself to absently swatting at him from time to time. Soon it became a game for the both of them.

12. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Okay. Here's the deal. Darth_McClain has to drop out because of he has no time. If Darth Duck says no, he's not still intrested then JediRogue9 is up next.

Jarem had been left behind because of a breaking mission. The others had wished him luck and peace as he left. May the Force be with him forever.

Okay. On with the fic.

13. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000
    Teia was happy Jae'tt was making friends, and he seemed to be making more now that he promised not to bite. He played with Rr'yssa, happily bouncing around her in a game of tag. He panted with exitement and energy.

Jae'tt ran over to Teia. <Mummy want to play with Jae-Jae and Funny Smell?>

//No, no play for me,// Teia answered, beginning to fall asleep herself.

Jae'tt ran back over to Rr'ys. He yipped at her and then ran a considerable distance away from her. <Come get me!> he taunted.

Rr'ys leaped at him, and he darted out of the way. He ran away again and taunted her. He evaded her several more times. She looked as though she was tiring. She finally got a hold of the scruff of his neck. "Nap time," she said, carrying him back over to her chair.

Jae'tt struggled. <No nap! Want play! Funny Smell put down!> He began to whine in a high-pitched voice. Rr'ys put him down, then curled up in her chair and watched the cub. He yawned and drooped. <Not sleepy! Want to play!> He yawned again and curled up on the floor near her chair. <Not sleepy!> he said once more before falling asleep.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

14. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    Runal sat in the back of the ship he noticed the dragon dog and the Togorian chasing each other, but he mostly stared outside as ship went through hyperspace. he might as well practice a few training exercises till they got there.

15. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Rory watched Carly looking off into space. //Master?//

//Yeah, Padawan?//

//May I...look around?//

Carly looked over at her. //Sure. You don't have to ask me, Rory.//

//Thanks, Carly.// Rory stood up and pulled her robe closer around herself. She went around the ship, looking into empty rooms and making her way around.

She was looking into one room when a man suddenly stood in her way.

"What do you think you're doing looking into people's rooms?!" he snapped.

"I'm very sorry, sir. I didn't know this room was taken," she replied like a Jedi would.

"Well, are you a stowaway then?" the young man asked, amused.

"No, sir. I am Rory Electra. Jedi Apprentice."

"Nice to meet you, Rory. I am Vlance Taorn," he shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, sir." She bowed.

"Better go on back to your friends," he said mirthfully.

Rory started walking back but stopped suddenly. "How do you know they're--"

He was gone.

Rory raced down the hall and looked for someone to tell about the man to.

Carly sat down in a chair next to a sleeping girl/ The girl woke up when Carly sat down. "Hmm? Oh, hello Knight Electra," Teia said sleepily.

"Hello, Teia."

"Something the matter?" Teia asked.

"Well.....My family." Carly blushed at the thought.

"What about them?"

"Well, I, uh, never got along with my parents too well. You see, they wanted us all to be good little androids. You can tell by our names."

"What about your names?"

"Well. There's me, Rory, Cori, Tori, Lori, and Bori," Carly explained.

"Ah," Teia nodded in understanding. "I see what you mean."

"And I've kinda been keeping Rory away from them....Do you think I'm doing the right thing?"
    ----------------
    Thanks again, Anika.

16. Albion

Sep 18, 2000
    <<*Ahem* Rr'yssa is an adolescent Togorian. FYI ;)>>

17. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Ugh ::bangs head on desk:: I knew I forgot something. I'll post it in the other as soon as I get back tonight. (or when I get on tommorrow.)

18. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    It's okay. Everyone makes mistakes...well. Not me of course! ;) j/k.

19. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000
    Albion, do you have a picture of what her species looks like?

20. Albion

Sep 18, 2000
    <<Not really.. the closest thing I can think of is take the picture they used for Muurgh on the cover of 'The Paradise Snare' from the Han Solo Trilogy, and cross it with a twelve year old girl... I guess that as close as you can get right now, without serious netsurfing.>>

21. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000
    Like on here?
    http://www.theforce.net/books/images/hst_tps.jpg

22. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000

"Who were they?" Carly asked.

"They were nobles in Theed Palace on Naboo. I became one of the Princesses of Theed when I was born. They doubted that I would ever become ruler of Naboo, so they thought that I would make a better difference as a Jedi."

"So, should I start calling you 'Princess Teia'?"

"Please don't. I just want to be a normal kid. I don't want people bowing to me all the time. About your sister, sometimes running away from your problems doesn't make them better. It usually makes them worse. Sometimes you just have to go face them." Teia laughed softly. "I don't think I'm much of a counsellor. I've raised animals all my life. I don't know if it's very good advice."
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

23. Albion

Sep 18, 2000
    Yeah, except much younger, and female. ;)

24. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000
    She's an interesting character. I like her. :)

25. Albion

Sep 18, 2000
    You could draw her probably... although it'd be a little comical to see a young, five-foor-tall Togorian with the tip of her tail in her mouth, and a fully extended, six-foot lightsaber in her hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.