1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!

Young Jedi Knight tv/movie poster concept thumbnail

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by calestismiles, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. calestismiles Jedi Knight

[image=http://imgur.com/2KPEt.jpg]

I'm starting to rough out some thumbnails for a "Young Jedi Knights" style movie poster. I loved reading them as a kid, and I thought that it would deserve some type of fan-working.
    That's Yavin in the upper left with Tenel Ka and Lowie on the top of the temple on yavin 4 with a big side portrait of anakin solo in the upper right. Luke is on the left and below him is jaina and jacen. I couldn't think of a proper villian, so that'll be exar kun on the lower right.
    I've got Tahiri in the middle as the main character. I figured since she's the one coming into the Academy AFTER everybody else she'd be a great main character because the viewer would feel like her, coming into this brand new environment. Also SW doesn't really have too many female jedi, so making her the lead might bring some girls into star wars!

I'm taking suggestions on what to add in or remove once I start painting the real one. I was maybe thinking of adding in some xwings or the falcon flying by yavin, but maybe that's too much?
  2. soitscometothis Force Ghost

star 5
    It's looking good. I like the general composition, but I'm not sure about the placement of the central figure.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.