main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Young Jedi Knights book series question

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by cleveland1000, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cleveland1000

cleveland1000 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2004
    In one of the books one of Luke's students turns to the dark side and Luke was going to basically go Obi-Wan new hope on him and become one with the force something like that. My dad told me about this but he can't remember which book it was.

2. JadeDjo

JadeDjo Jedi Master star 2

Feb 14, 2004
    Luke had a few students turn to the darkside...but in the Jedi Academy Trilogy he doesnt die, but does get, lets say 'knocked out of his body'. Luke and Kyp Durron were fighting and somehow Kyp knocked Luke's 'spirt' out of his body. Is this what your talking about?

3. JalendaviLady

JalendaviLady Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I think the incident you're talking about happens at the end of The New Rebellion. The student's name is Kueller.

4. cleveland1000

cleveland1000 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2004
    All right thanks. And also sorry forgot to also say that right before Luke lowers his lightsaber and is about to let his student strike him down Han come in with a ysilarmia (probably have the spelling wrong there) and then well luke changes his mind. And sorry for the confusion guys. and also Jedi Academy trilogy and Kyp Durron ROCK(well the jedi academy trilogy didnt rock but it was sorta cool)!

5. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    Yeah the book you're thinking about is DEFINATELY The New Rebellion. I'm actually currently re-reading it ironically enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.