main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Young Jedi Knights: Empire's Fury: YJK AU. Very AU. Completed, 10/30

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SithGirl132, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great update. Daala was right to be honest.... but she doesn't realize she was set up... when she does, Isard and Mara are gonna be in for it. [face_thinking] Quite clear though that Isard and Mara don't trust each other either LOL

2. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    great job!

Thanks for the pm's

PHGS Wetr

3. darkjedileia

darkjedileia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2007
    Interesting. Luke seems far more intelligent and cunning than Daala and Isard made him out to be (calling him Maras puppet). Maybe he's the one pulling the strings but letting them think they are.

4. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    I think all of you deserve a reply, something to let you know I'm still alive and still thinking about this story. In all honesty, I hate being home and my muse and I are not on the same page. So I don't know what I'll be doing until fall.

smash128: There's lots of stuff going on. Now I have to try to resolve it.
    Jade_eyes: Daala is going to get a dose of intelligence here. And Isard and Mara are certainly in trouble. We shall see.
    PHGS_Weyr: Thanks!
    darkjedileia: Remember that idea. It may be important or it may be a red herring...

5. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Here is your update! I promised it! And my writer's block was temporarily fended off with argument #3,498 with my parents this summer. I promise more!

Something was wrong about this plan. Something was just too neat and clean about it. As a lifelong veteran of Intelligence,
    Isard knew when she was being set up. And for some reason, this whole thing smelled of a trap.

It was all Mara?s fault, she realized. Mara, the woman who was just too clever for her own good, always coming out on top, never in trouble? Something had to be wrong. Isard recalled Mara?s words of [i]I hope you aren?t eating those words later[/i] following Isard?s comment about not caring who was blamed for all of the intrigue. It was just too suspicious.

?Don?t threaten me,? Isard muttered. She glanced over at Mara- the other woman did not act like she had heard. But there was always the possibility.

Without even looking disturbed, Mara replied. ?Once again, you underestimate Force-users,? she chided.

?What are you plotting and why did I not see it?? Isard demanded.

?Oh, you?d never have noticed it. You wouldn?t know what to do with a backstabbing, double-crossing, positively evil plot if one was given to you gift-wrapped?? Mara was actually laughing. ?You obviously didn?t notice that I just sent a message to His Imperial Majesty with a full account of what you?ve been up to lately. You are, in polite terms, dead.?

[hr]

[i]Sheer stupidity,[/i] Daala thought. That could get her court-martialed or executed. But was it worth it? The Emperor was pleased with honesty, so he said. Those kids were back in his custody, which meant that Leia Solo was his problem now.

And his latest message to her was along the lines of was she willing to testify against Isard in a trial for treason?

This was just turning into a disaster. Everyone was no longer trustworthy.

Another message, this one even more urgent and marked with the highest security. It was from the Emperor.

[i]Isard is dead, and it looks like it was Leia?s handiwork,[/i] he wrote, sounding ever so nonchalant. [i]I want you to come to Coruscant now and help me clear up this mess. For your information, the children have been taken by Leia again.[/i]

[hr]

Jaina found herself captured once again, taken off of the [i]Gorgon[/i] by her crazy mother. It was just one problem after another?

Jacen, next to Jaina, glanced around the cargo hold of the stolen shuttle. ?For some reason, I just have a bad feeling about this.?

?Yeah, I know.? Jaina had no idea where they were, since they had just left the [i]Gorgon[/i] and hadn?t been in hyperspace long.

Ben was sitting right next to the door, intently listening to Leia?s conversation outside with someone.

?What?s she saying?? Jacen asked.

Ben?s eyes widened. He maintained a running commentary: ?No, I didn?t do it? you know I wasn?t on Coruscant at the time? this sounds like Mara did it. I don?t have a reason to kill Isard, even if she is a??

?Wait? Isard is dead?? Jaina looked at her brother. ?And Mom didn?t do it but it?s being made to seem like she did??

Jacen smiled. ?I have a theory.?

?Fire away,? Jaina sighed.

?Mara is the real brains of this operation. She?s been stringing people along for a long time, and no one really knows what she?s doing since she?s only working for herself. And she?s setting it up so she will be Empress at the end and not have any rivals. We?re all just her puppets until we outlive our usefulness, like Isard just did, and then we die!?

Jaina interrupted. ?Have we ever thought about telling Mom your theory??

?But I thought you said she?s a crazy Sith,? Ben muttered.

?That doesn?t matter,? Jaina announced. ?It could help all of us a lot.?

[hr]

And so it continues.

6. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2007
    YAY!!! You're back! And the intrigue, bad feeling, and abductions continue!

So Isard is dead, and by Mara. I wonder who Leia was talking to?

~Jaina

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow!!! So Isard's been removed :eek: Mara's really conniving in this AU :D Can't wait to see what Jaina and Jacen and Ben cook up. :D

8. smash128

smash128 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2008
    Wow Mara disposed of Isard huh? That was evil, well hopefully Jacen, Jaina, and Ben can think up of something.

9. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    smash128: The evil continues. But there may be hope on the horizon.
    Jade_eyes: Oh, I have had so much fun making Mara this evil. It's a nice brain stretch.
    Jaina: I shall leave the identity of the other person up to you, for now. It may be answered later. The intrigue, bad feeling, and abductions probably aren't going to end anytime soon.

And here is another update, since I have no inclinations of sleeping.

Jaina couldn?t believe she was really doing this. She was sitting in the copilot?s seat of the stolen shuttle, calmly explaining Jacen?s theory to her crazy mother. It was almost surreal.

Jacen was there, in the cockpit, helping and explaining everything that Jaina couldn?t find words for. And Ben was around somewhere, adding his commentary when needed.

As Jaina finished her statement, she felt like she was presenting a case to a court rather than trying to get herself and a lot of other people out of trouble. It was so cold and impersonal.

Leia finally sat back in the pilot?s chair, seeming oddly at peace. ?Jaina, you and Jacen have probably figured out exactly what?s wrong in the Empire, and I owe you a lot more explanation and honesty than you?ve been getting.

?Mara has always been the power behind the throne, and I think you knew that. I?m sorry that I didn?t see it earlier, since that could have saved all of us a lot of trouble and pain. You?ve seen the results of her planning, and she likes to get rid of anyone who is in her way. Unfortunately, we count as ?in the way? right now.?

?Does this mean we?re going to get killed?? Ben asked.

?No, not if we can do something about it,? Leia replied. ?Luke and Mara have managed to completely destroy my life. I think I owe it to you kids to do something about them, for your sake.?

?But if Mara really is the mastermind of all of this, won?t she see through your plot?? Jacen said worriedly.

?If Mara really is the mastermind of all of this, that means she has lots of enemies. And all we have to do is find some of those enemies, and they?ll help us, right?? Jaina found herself thinking out loud. ?But if this means killing? haven?t enough people died already because of this??

?Quit philosophizing. If we waste any more time, Mara will find a way to eliminate all of us and make it seem like an accident. Are we heading back to Coruscant or not?? Leia had some ulterior motive. It was clear.

Of course, Jaina only realized it too late.

[hr]

It had been altogether too long since Luke and Mara had talked. He was usually too wrapped up in the Empire, and she was too busy plotting against him and making it all work while not getting found out. But now, in this ?time of crisis,? as
    Luke had put it, they needed the discussion.

Mara, of course, let on nothing about plots to overthrow Luke and all of the underhanded dealings. Luke never did mention all of his suspicions or everything he had heard from Daala and Leia. It just wasn?t relevant.

The only important thing was cementing the Empire and their rule. Perhaps together was a better way to do it than separately.

Mara allowed her words to be oh-so-reasonable and perfect. [i]It?s just what the Empire needs now. We can work together and get to the bottom of all of this. It won?t be a problem at all. There won?t be any more threats to our rule. I promise.[/i]

But there was something nagging in the back of Luke?s mind. All of the things Leia had said. All of the things he?d heard.

Everything about Mara that he didn?t want to believe. [i]She?s not on your side at all. She?s the real power behind the throne. She?s so good at what she does that you?ll never see it coming. You?ll never know when she will betray you. It might be too late already and the trap is sealed.[/i]

Somehow, all the reassuring pleasantries sunk in, at least on the outside. Mara and Luke went their separate ways, each one dissecting the other?s lies. They knew what was really happening.

Mara knew that Luke?s reign as Emperor was at an end.

No one would suspect an assassinat

10. smash128

Feb 9, 2008
    So Leia confirms that its time to take Mara down no matter the consequences even if it means more peopel dying, am I right or did I interpret that wrong? Anyways great update, can't wait for the next one

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Leia and Mara--queens of deviousness LOL ;)

12. MarasFire

MarasFire Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2007
    *shakes head disapprovingly* That's what happens when Force users become politicians... and when people try to cross them.

Jaina, Jacen, and Ben: Get as far away as possible and let the grown-ups destroy themselves.

=D= Looking forward to more!

13. Jainasolorocks

Jainasolorocks Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2006
    ow, my head hurts. why, oh why do the sith have to have such tangled politics? ;) why cant they all just kill each other and get it over with? that way the galaxy can finally be half-way peaceful.[face_peace] anyway, great story. hope u update soon!

14. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Jade_eyes: The queens of deviousness indeed. How much longer can it last?
    MarasFire: Jacen, Jaina, and Ben may or may not be able to get away. You'll see soon.
    Jainasolorocks: Sith politics are fun! All the tangles... it's only fun with all the confusion.

Guess what? I'm back at school with my internet! From now on, you will get updates on Tuesdays. Please let me know if you still want to be on the PM list, so I can keep things updated.

Nota bene: This post is really evil. I'm so sorry that heads are rolling now.

Moonlight streamed over the giant bed in the Emperor?s quarters. It was quiet and romantic, just the place for a succession of reassuring pleasantries. Somewhere where politics and galactic trouble wouldn?t intervene.

Tonight, though, Luke and Mara, lying together, were discussing the problems they had faced. He tried to assure her that he had meant her no harm and had made mistakes.

?I?m so sorry,? Luke whispered. ?I thought you knew she was a traitor and not to be trusted. I never meant to hurt you.?

Mara knew that he was sincere, this time, for once. She replied quietly, ?I knew. I just thought I could control her?

?She?s my creation and therefore should be under my control.?

?I note the use of the word ?should.??

?I?ve lost all power over Leia. Ever since this whole thing began, ever since I began setting this last part up. Everything has gone wrong.?

Mara sighed to herself. Seeing Luke, the invincible Emperor, this vulnerable, was unsettling. Perhaps now was the time to make her move. When he was insecure, when they were together and alone?

?Tell me I can trust you,? Luke begged. ?I need to know that there?s someone I can trust.?

The first part of the plot slid into place. ?There are days when I?ve said that too,? she whispered reassuringly.

For a moment, Luke hesitated. ?I?ve always hoped I could trust you, if no one else.?

Mara faked the insecurity in her voice. ?I don?t always trust myself.?

?Why would you say that,? Luke replied. ?You?re so strong and sure. You always know what to do, even when I don?t. Whenever we disagree, you are always right in the end. Mara, my love, you?re so confident. Don?t doubt yourself.?

She spun another edge of the trap. ?But if I really am as strong as you think, then why do you still think I?m trustworthy??

?Everything you?ve ever done has always been for the good of the Empire, even if it didn?t seem like it.?

[i]You really believe that? This will be easier than I thought,[/i] Mara thought.

?What did you just say?? Luke glanced up at her.

Mara realized that she?d spoken aloud. There was nothing else she could do. The trap was sprung, the prey was there? ?Of course everything I?ve done has been for the good of the Empire, Luke. But it wasn?t for your Empire.?

?What do you mean?? He was becoming defensive and nervous.

?The whole plot that you think you know, all the convoluted mess with Daala and Isard and your sister and her kids- that?s all a plot to get rid of you.?

?Whose plot is that? You wouldn?t do that?? Luke paused. ?Would you??

He seemed so sincere, wanting to believe, that Mara had to suppress a slight twinge of conscience. ?I would, can, and have.
    There?s only one thing left.? She could feel the small knife in her hand, right there. So close?

The old assassin?s reflexes never died. A small knife suddenly appeared in her hand, racing toward Luke?s throat.

His Force-enhanced reflexes were just as fast. The blade missed by a few inches, just as he grabbed Mara?s wrists. ?You?ve been tricking me all along. You killed Isard, right? You?re plotting to destroy me? You deserve to die.?

The tiny blade did not miss Mara?s throat.

[hr]

Now that I've fixed my computer audio, I've found some great inspiration for fanfic: typing in "Nightwish" to Pandora.

15. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2007
    Mara died!?! That was very unexpected. And it throws a huge wrench in all the convoluted plans that are surrounding her.

For once, I have NO IDEA what's going to happen next. Congratulations on a totally unexpected post! Thanks for not letting WB completely consume you!

~Jaina

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Definitely keep me on the PM list. :) Foot, SG, you really know how to tweak a mush lover's heart. Moonlight and a bed, LUke and Mara there at the beginning [face_laugh] Wow, she though she had him but he turned the tables big time!!! Bravo and huggles!!!!! This is a compliment.... you do the Sithy thing very well [face_laugh] ;)

17. MarasFire

Jun 14, 2007
    :eek: Whoa, Mara made a major boo-boo just then, and paid for it swiftly.

Its interesting (if I'm understanding it correctly) that Luke really didn't have any idea of Mara's schemes, so I guess he really was under her control.

I am making no more assumptions from now on... I'm sure they will all turn out wrong!

18. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Jaina: If it's any comfort, I also have very little idea what's happening next. But I'm sure it's going to be exciting... (this means I'm not paying attention to my writing).
    Jade_eyes: [face_laugh] I never really set out to write mush, but things like that... the nice romantic scene and then the drama... it was irresistible.
    MarasFire: Maybe. In all honesty, I'm still sorting all of this out.

And here's your next update while I freak out about my voice lesson audition!

No one asked questions. It was just known throughout the Empire that the Empress was dead. It was a tragic accident, people said.

Yet people noticed the change. The Emperor seemed detached and pensive, as though he had lost a part of himself in his Empress? death. Those close to him even whispered of guilt. No one wanted to mention it, but had he killed her?

A rumor started. She had been trying to overthrow him. He had killed her in revenge. It was a crime of passion, as someone tried to justify it.

After watching this on the holonews, Jaina became convinced that it was murder. Mara, though definitely troublesome and evil, had been caught at the wrong point in her plan.

If it had succeeded, Mara probably would have been Empress in her own right and Luke would have been dead. Perhaps it was for the good of the galaxy that it had unfolded like this. The Alliance was taking advantage of the confusion and reforming.

In all of the turmoil, Jaina found herself in a most unlikely position. Someone had heard about her piloting skills and recommended her to the Alliance military. Though Jaina had tried to protest that she was only fourteen, the General looked at her and said, ?From now on, you?re eighteen. That?s what our records say.?

It was something to do to help the war effort, Jaina tried to convince herself. Still, there was something nagging at the back of her mind that just didn?t make sense. And it had to do with the Empress? sudden death.

Ben just wanted to be alone. The Alliance was certainly welcoming, but now he was just receiving too much sympathy. He knew that his mother?s death was no accident; it was clearly a murder and he knew who was responsible.

Though normally Jacen would have left Ben alone, he just had to talk. ?Ben, I know you don?t want to talk to anyone right now, but I have to ask you something.?

?Fine. What do you want??

?Do you think that the Emperor killed your mother??

?Isn?t it obvious?? Ben shot back. ?He hated her since she was trying to overthrow him.?

Jacen considered this for a minute. ?I didn?t think he knew what she was up to. Everyone had their stories together and never really told him very much about everything she was doing behind his back.?

?Then what happened?? Ben wondered. ?Did she make a mistake??

?For some reason, that seems rather unlikely,? Jacen replied. ?Mara always had it together and was the real power behind the throne. I think the Emperor must have found something out that he wasn?t supposed to.?

?And then he killed her.?

Jacen nodded. This made sense for some odd reason. ?Now what?s going to happen is my next question.?

Ben finally replied like a normal kid. ?I guess the adults will find a way to resolve it.?

At that, Jacen had to laugh. ?Well, your mom is dead, your dad is the evil Emperor, no one knows whose side Daala?s on, Isard is dead, my mom is kind of crazy still; the Alliance has her under psychiatric evaluation? so I have no idea.?

At that very moment, the Alliance was developing a plan to strike at the Empire while it was confused.

[hr]

Enjoy! [face_singing]

19. smash128

Feb 9, 2008
    Jaina's been sighed onto the Alliance military at only 14? That can't be a good thing, or can it? Great update, can't wait til see what kind of attack the Alliance will make. Wonder what's going on with Crazy Leia, lol.

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yup, I bet it's confused LOL Jaina and Ben are in the middle of things, just don't know what their next move should/will be :D

21. MarasFire

Jun 14, 2007
    Interesting that Jaina could even pass for eighteen - she's so tiny, but then again I doubt any sane person actually believes the records.

And yeah, Ben, I don't think the adults are going to be solving anything any time soon. Nice optimism - or naivety - there, :D

When Jacen said that Leia was "kind of crazy still," I LOL'd. Can somebody cease being crazy?

22. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    MarasFire: The records are not to be believed! And perhaps someone can cease being crazy. We'll see.
    Jade_eyes: Their next move will be very interesting. You shall see.
    smash128: Perhaps she is facing a greater danger than just battle...

Hello readers! Apologies for the long wait for an update. I got swamped with homework and really got in over my head. So I resolved that problem, and actually finished writing the story. And over the next few weeks, you will get the conclusion. Trust me, it's not as expected.

Jaina used the time in hyperspace to reflect on her current situation.

She was in an X-wing, traveling to Mustafar, to meet an Imperial fleet for a battle. For some reason, Jaina found something wrong with this plan.

First, the Rebel navy was planning to meet the Imperial Navy on a battleground that the Imperials had chosen, with a new and untested Rebel force, and with everything in disarray?

The droid in the X-wing chirped something, and Jaina replied with, ?Yes, Artoo, that?s exactly what I?m thinking. One of us here is crazy and it?s not me.?

[i]Well, you did agree to go on this mission,[/i] the droid said with an electronic raspberry.

Jaina sighed. ?You?re right. But in the words of my father, I have a bad feeling about this.?

That feeling was well-placed.

[hr]

As soon as Jaina dropped out of hyperspace, she was instantly confronted with a formation of TIE fighters, lying in wait for the Rebels, and an Imperial Star Destroyer lying in wait.

?Red Seven reporting in,? she breathlessly said. ?I?m surrounded!? Without waiting for a response,

Jaina dropped her X-wing into a steep spiral, causing her pursuers to follow her madly.

Two of the eyeball-shaped fighters pursued Jaina with a vengeance as she went through a mind-numbing array of flying tricks to throw them off of her tail.

Twists and turns, navigating by the Force, not thinking? Jaina didn?t want to die in the middle of a space battle. She could sense that the pursuing TIE fighters were confused, their pilots not knowing what to do.

Another one caught her tail, and this time, it kept up with her perfectly and dodged every single shot. Reaching out with the Force, Jaina gasped and hesitated for a minute as she sensed a darkness?

?You play a game you will never win,? a horribly familiar voice echoed over Jaina?s helmet comm.

The Emperor himself was there, at the battle- as if he knew that Jaina would be there.

?Get out of my mind,? Jaina hissed and turned her comm off. She didn?t want to be distracted now by the past and everything that had been.

Narrowly, Jaina dodged a salvo from the Emperor. He was still on her tail and very determined to catch her. She fired back, not really aiming, as she remembered that her pursuer was the same person who had destroyed a Death Star?

?He did it with the Force,? Jaina whispered. She turned off her targeting computer and flew straight for the Star Destroyer that hovered above her.

?Red Seven, what the kriff are you doing?? Red Leader?s voice broke over her comm. ?Get back where you belong!?

Against her better judgment, Jaina replied, ?The Emperor himself is out there! We have to get out!?

She continued her path to the Star Destroyer.

[hr]

Enjoy!

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow! Great update... I'm totally not expecting anything about what happens next--I know better than to try to guess LOL ;)

24. MarasFire

Jun 14, 2007
    Oooh, Jaina's following in her uncle's footsteps... back when he was an Alliance hero, not the enemy, of course. If anyone could destroy a Star Destroyer with their piloting skills and the Force, other than Luke himself, it'd be Jaina.

25. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Jade: You definitely won't anticipate where this is going, then! I have succeeded!
    Mara: How do you know she's planning to destroy it?

Here is another update! I have the whole story written, and I'm trying to get it posted before NaNo starts, when I will be glued to the keyboard 26 hours per day.

Jacen didn?t know what had compelled him to talk to Leia. She was under observation in the psychiatric ward in an Alliance medical facility, and for some reason, Jacen felt like she had more to tell him about the Empire and what was really going on. Perhaps something that could end the war.

Leia seemed more calm and composed, almost a bit more sane than before. She glanced up from the window as Jacen approached and actually greeted him with a smile. ?Jacen. I thought you would come.?

?You sound like you?ve been expecting me.? Jacen was a bit surprised. ?Mom, I want to ask you something. If you don?t want to answer, I understand??

?It?s about the Empire, isn?t it?? Leia?s smile turned cool. ?Ask away.?

?Well?? Jacen dithered for a moment. ?I just want to know what really happened to you. You seem kind of normal now, and you seem to be getting stronger and more normal just as the Emperor is getting weaker.?

Leia nodded. ?Jacen, you?re figuring it out. However, there is one thing you?ve missed- Luke wasn?t the culprit behind all of this. He was never really powerful and never had much control.?

?Mara really has been the power behind the throne all along.? Jacen sighed. ?That really makes sense, now that you mention it. She was always acting like she was more powerful and everything she said and did when the Emperor wasn?t around- well, it makes sense now.?

?Now that Mara is no longer a powerful influence in my mind- it?s like she no longer wants me under her control- I feel like I can come back from the Dark Side and try to put my life back together.? Leia was obviously going to continue, but Jacen interrupted.

?You sound like you don?t know what happened to Mara!?

Leia sat up with excitement. ?What happened to her??

?She?s dead,? Jacen whispered. ?The Emperor killed her, even though he won?t admit it.?

?Dead?? Leia replied, her voice deadly quiet. ?Then Luke is far more powerful than I?d ever thought. He truly is lost.?

?You?re just going to write him off like that?? Jacen?s eyes widened in surprise. ?I thought you cared about Luke and wanted to bring him back!?

Leia closed her eyes for a moment, reaching out into the Force. Finally, she spoke again. ?I sense his descent into madness.
    He regrets killing Mara but now he can?t find his way out of the trap he has built for himself.?

?How do I ever tell Ben?? Jacen wondered. Suddenly, both he and Leia sat up with a gasp.

?Jaina?s in trouble,? they whispered.

[hr]

The Star Destroyer came closer and closer, until Jaina could see the entrance to the main hangar bay. She had no idea what she was doing or what was drawing her there, but she knew she still had the Emperor on her tail?

For a moment, it felt like someone else was controlling Jaina?s mind and urging her to go into the hangar bay and land there? and get out of her ship? and bow to the Emperor?

Suddenly, Jaina returned from the near-trance?

?and found herself kneeling at the Emperor?s feet.

He had changed greatly since the last time she had seen him. Now, Luke Skywalker looked far too old for his age, his eyes shadowed, switching from ice blue to almost-gold as the light shifted. Jaina could have sworn she saw a light of madness in his eyes.

?What am I doing here?? she gasped as she stood up and ran toward her ship- only to be stopped by a Force-pull that tripped her.

?You are staying here to serve the Empire in the way your mother wouldn?t,? the Emperor purred. ?I have lost my two best Force-sensitive associates, and when your training is complete, you will more than make up for them.?

?No,? Jaina whispered. ?I won?t turn?? She began to back away cautiously.

?You will,? Luke whispered. And with a small gesture, he sent Jain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.