main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Young Love (Vestara/Ben)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Zorkel567, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    Title: Young Love
    Year: 45 ABY
    Era: Legacy Era
    Characters: Ben, Gavar, Vestara, Luke, Khiara, Jaina, Jagged, etc...
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars and thank George for letting us write fanfics.
    Summary: This has been changed into the sequal to What I Would Do For You. Ben and Vestara have ended up together and Vestara gave birth to their daughter: Khiara. Her Sith was forced back to Kesh. Luke and Daala have allied for a better future for the Galactic Alliance. But will Ben and Vestara stay together? Will the Sith get their revenge? Will the Galactic Alliance stay together? Stay tuned to find out...

Chapter 1

Ben whistled as he worked. He flipped the egg in the air, grabbed the milk out out of the fridge, and placed Khiara in her crib. All in only seconds. It had been a month since his daughter had been born, an it had been the best month of his life. The only thing that could make it better were if Mom were here...

The bedroom door opened and Vestara stepped out in her night dress, looking as beautiful as ever. "You look great this morning," he said.

"Thanks," she smiled. "Whatcha cooking?"

"Eggs, bacon, omelettes... whatever you want."

She sat down and asked, "You finally got her to go to sleep?"

"Finally... She's asleep now."

"Alright, that's good." Vestara got up and grabbed the milk off the counter and poured two glasses.

Ben made up two plates and sat down. They chatted about what they were going to do that day, about how the baby was doing, everything.

"Two more months until the wedding," Vestara said.

"I can't wait. Tonight my dad said he'd watch Khiara and we could go out. Where do you want to go?"

"Surprise me." Ben swooped up her dish and brought it over to the sink.

"I got this. Why don't you go and check on Khiara?"

"Are you sure you don't want help? Want anything?"

"Well," Ben said, "I wouldn't mind a thank you kiss."

"Dream on Jedi. Maybe tonight..."

To be continued...

2. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    Chapter 2

"Got everything?" Ben asked Vestara.

"Everything's packed in the speeder already," she replied.

"Thanks again, Dad," Ben said. He whispered, "You sure you got this?"

"Of course I do. I raised you, now didn't I?"

"No you didn't, you were off fighting a war."

"Always one for the negative, son. Now to, but be back by 11."

Ben laughed, kissed his daughter on the head as she slept, and followed Vestara out of the door. They jumped in the speeder and they were off. Soon, Ben brought them down at the restaurant, A La Fance.

"A La Fance!" Vestara gasped. "This is one of the most expensive places around."

"Only the best for my best," Ben grinned.

"Now, Jedi, that deserves a kiss." She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. After that Ben led them inside and they were given their own private room. They drank water and ate bread as they waited for their entre's.

While they waited, Ben said, "I have a surprise for you. I got my aunt, uncle and dad to watch Khiara. You and I are going on vacation next week. Just me and you on this nice, beautiful world."

Vestara gasped. "Really! That is so sweet."

Soon they were having nerd steak and everything else under the sun. Once Rey were paid and back in the speeder, Ben drove them to the Fly-In. They parked the speeder in mid air and sat back to watch holo movies.

Ben rested his head back, and Vestara layed her head on his shoulder. Her hand rested on his chest, and he brought his hand around her waist. This was a great night, he decided.

They'd gotten back at two in the morning. Groggily, Ben got out of bed and started breakfast going. Omelets, blue milk, meat, eggs... A great breakfast. Ben couldn't wait for their vacation...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.