Young people in the Sunnyvale, Cupertino, and Los Altos area...

Discussion in 'San Jose CA' started by elements5, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elements5 Jedi Knight

star 1
    What schools does everyone go to? I'd be really interested to know if anyone was local enough that they might go to my school (Homestead High) or near enough for a meeting that doesn't have to be planned so heavily. Worth a try :p
  2. Spacehunter24 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey there. I lived in Sunnyvale since I was born in '78 and moved out of the South Bay Area in 1999, but I went to Homestead High School. Graduated in '97. Great school. What year will you be? We may have had some of the same teachers. :) (Also attended DeAnza Community College in Cupertino; graduated in 2001.)
  3. SanJoseShark Jedi Padawan

Im from Los Altos and went to Los Altos High and graduated from the class of 96.
  4. 7-7-7 Jedi Master

star 4
    I lived in Los Altos and graduated from Saint Francis High School (Mountain View) last year. I'm now in Santa Barbara.
  5. prod Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool...homestead...I go to monta vista...heard of it???lol...
  6. Art_Vandalet Jedi Knight

star 2
    Homestead Alumn, class of 2004. woot woot for the Fremont Union High School district.
  7. FettEx Jedi Padawan

Im old school...Los Altos High Class of 1993 :)
  8. MasterJedi_BaelVer Jedi Padawan

I got to Woodside High School Grad this year but hey guys nice to know we got some guys around the area
  9. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The big question is "What college are you going to?"

Good luck.
  10. MasterJedi_BaelVer Jedi Padawan

I am going to Foothill in Los Altos
  11. Valin_Halcyon Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to Monta Vista High School in August.
  12. Darth_Phantom529 Jedi Padawan

:_| I no longer live in sunnyvale but that was were i was born!!:_| When i tell me friends in San Diego that i used to live in sunnyvale they never believe me because there was a movie were a barbie comes to life and she used to live in Sunnyvale...funny but still no one believed me....
  13. Darth_Snuggle Jedi Master

star 2
    (Also attended DeAnza Community College in Cupertino; graduated in 2001.)

Hey, a DeAnza alumn! I used to volunteer teach the fencing class there, Spacehunter24 :)

When i tell me friends in San Diego that i used to live in sunnyvale they never believe me because there was a movie were a barbie comes to life and she used to live in Sunnyvale...funny but still no one believed me....

Could be worse, Darth_Phantom529. They could have misheard you as saying you were from Sunnydale and figured you were fighting vampires all the time ;)
  14. Darth_Phantom529 Jedi Padawan

Strangly Darth_Snuggles that makes me feel alot better. But i still miss sunnyvale because all of my friends live in San Jose....:(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.