main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Young Qui-Gon - Padawan of the Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PadawanofQui-Gon, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanofQui-Gon

PadawanofQui-Gon Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2003
    Starhawk at a ful run, tackled the compainion to the ground, wrenched the blaster out of his hand, andheld him in a death grip.

"Whosa are yousa?" The Gungan asked, infuriated.

Starhawk held her blaster in her hand. "Your worst nightmare," she hissed. "The name is Starhawk, I'm sure you've heard of me?"

The Gungan trembled and ran off raving like a lunatic.

With one twist of her powerful arms, she broke the compainions neck and turned to Jareth. "You alright sir?"

Tag: Zann

2. ZannRath

ZannRath Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2003
    Jareth walked leisurely to the Gungan he had slain and wiped off his wrist blade on its shirt. He then turned to Starhawk.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for your help, although I could have handled the situation without your interference," Jareth said, looking Starhawk over briefly. A strange sight suddenly appeared between Starhawk and Jareth. It looked like a floating pure white ferret with emerald green eyes and tiny angel's wings that flapped furiously to keep the thing airborne. It held a small leather pouch in its tiny forepaws. Jareth smiled and took the pouch, stratching the creature beneath its chin. "Ah, thank-you, Aura! I trust you /only/ got the amount that he owed me?"

Aura nodded, its face resembling a smile. "Good girl.." He stroked her headfur gently. Aura then seemed to notice Starhawk for the first time. She fluttered curiously over to her and spent some time darting about her head, her nose quivering and sniffing curiously. She suddenly gave a squeak of glee and curled up ontop of Starhawk's head, churring softly.

Jareth tried to keep a straight face, but failed. He chuckled and shook his head slowly. "It would seem that she's taken a liking to you... That's strange. She normally can't stand eing seen by anyone but me." He shrugged and leaned against the alley wall. "So, what's your name, anyway?"

3. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    "Starhawk." She replied petting Aura. "Itza keridita?" She chirred.

Aura gave another squeak of glee and chirred, "Menta jiiha niharim."

Starhawk laughed and looked back at Jareth. "I'm a pirate in case you haven't guessed... and a mercenary. So, what's your name and what is your trade?"

Tag: Zann

4. ZannRath

ZannRath Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2003
    Jareth chuckled as he watched Starhawk and Aura. "I'm Jareth Leonhart. I'm also a mercenary,although probably not of the same calibur that you're used to seeing.. I used to be part of a larger group, but I...frowned upon some of their actions and left several years ago." His voice grew slightly distant and he looked off away from Starhawk as he finished. It is a bit apparent that he is leaving out quite a bit of detail, although he isn't lying.

5. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Young Mace Windu went east through the swamp. He was forced to hide from a well armed group of Gungan's. This was getting a bit tiring, and he wanted to find someone who could help him get the civil war under control. <I suppose I could let them capture me> he thought, <that way I am sure to be brought before thier leaders>. Suiting action to words, when the next patrol passed he stepped out in front of them with his hands raised and said, "Take me to your leader".

tag: anyone playing in the swamp

6. Morpheus_The_White

Morpheus_The_White Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2004
    -In the comn Jorus spoke-"All Jedi assing to the mission to Naboo report to the Hangar.Repeat,all Jedi assined to the mission to Naboo report to the Hangar".

Jorus was worried sick,for this was not going to be easy,to pass the missles and gun fire.

Tag:Anyone in the mission

7. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    DIjoin looked at the Padawan. "You go ahead and find him..tell him to come to the hanger" she said as she herslef ran to the hanger.

8. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Dooku walked through the temple attempting to find Qui-Gon. That padawan will be trouble. He reached out with the force. Qui-gon Ginn, meet me at the hanger now. Dooku rushed to the hangar as quickly as he could to meet the other jedi. They would need his help in locating the others.

TAG: Qui-Gon

9. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    Although Jedi were masters of the Force, one thing that could hardly ever be conquered was finding a Padawan when you needed him. "Keth, you probably just heard that announcement. If you want to go to Naboo, come on," Jellina said into her comlink.

TAG: A_F, others

OOC: Sorry sbout the late intro. :)

10. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    Starhawk raised her eye brow and smiled. "Well, I'm looking for a job, so, if you don't mind I'll join you... unless, of course, you like to work alone?"

The Jedi Temple...

The Padawan ran down the hall, and right into Qui-Gon. "Qui-Gon! We're in a HUGE mess! Some pirate has stolen our Records! We're going to retreave them, come on!"

Tag: Saintheart, all involving this mission or otherwise.

11. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I'll go with you Master. Meet you in the hanger.

Keth cut the transmission and turned to Qui-Gon.

Hey Qui-Gon, I gotta go. I've got a mission waiting. Catch ya later!

As he entered the hanger, Keth spotted his Master and walked over to her.

Master! What's this mission all about?

Tag: V_S, Saint

EDIT: Post 1000 :D

12. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    Young Mace Windu was taken by the gungan to one of thier underwater cities. Mace was able to go with them by using his breather. Once in the city the guards took him to to where he wanted to go. He had read about the bosses of Naboo and knew they could be manipulated by Jedi mind tricks. Once they entered the audiance hall, Mace knew he was in trouble. Instead of a boss he might be able to influence he was confronted by of all things.....a hutt!

tag: others in the swamp

13. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    A Hutt you say?

On Naboo?

Hmmm...

Disturbing this is.

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

14. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    Jorus was already in the Hangar."Many have come.Good."-he said to himself."Master Dijion,Master Dooku it is truly an honor you will join us."

Tag:Any Jedi in hangar.

15. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    OCC: where is qui-gon?

16. ZannRath

ZannRath Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2003
    OOC: Notta clue >< I'm kinda used to RPs being held up by one or more players not posting. . . >_> Just gotta bide your time. And BTW, for future reference, any thoughts sent from my character will be encased as either :text: or ::text:: Singles being broadcast and everyone can "hear", or doubles being a private telepathic message to someone who will be designated... =P

-----

Jareth closed his eyes and thought for a moment. <i>"Aura does seem to like her... She can't be that bad,"</i> he thought to himself. He opened his eyes again and a hint of a smile played at the corners of his lips. "Sure, I wouldn't mind joining up with you."

There was a sudden gleeful squeal from Aura as she literally began to spin around on Starhawk's head, as though chasing her tail.

17. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    Starhawk smiled as Aura danced around her. "I am at your service, Captain." She scetched a slight bow and Aura mimiced her.

18. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    Young Mace Windu was brought before a surprising adversary....at hutt! He had been placed in shock-manacles, but still regained enough dignity to bow before the large worm-like being. "HO HO HO...Jedi podoo," the hutt roared. A very battered protocol droid moved out from behind him and waited to translate what ever he said. The hutt bellowed him for a moment, then waited for the droid to translate. "His Lordship Portunda the Hutt, welcomes you to his city."

Mace replied to this obviously untrue statement, "Tell his Lordship that Jedi are not accustomed to be treated with such a warm greeting." If the hutt wanted to play, then he would play. Portunda was not amused by the Jedi's flippant attitude. He bellowed some more, pausing to eat a multilegged creature from a large glass container. "Lord Portunda would like to know who you are and what you are doing on Naboo".

"My name is Mace Windu and I am here as a diplomat to mediate with the factions leaders," Mace told the hutt. "You are here alone?" Portunda asked. "Yes, I am" replied the Jedi. This was not a lie. He was in the palace alone. He hoped this was not completely true and that the other Jedi who had come to this planet with him were still alive.

The hutt belowed something that translated as, "His Lordship had ordered that you be taken to guest quarters and will speak again with you later."

Four gungan's took him away then and put him into what had to be a holding cell. Left along then, Mace tried again to reach his friends through the Force. //This is Mace Windu...if anyone can hear my call, answer//

tag: anyone

19. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    "All Jedi move to their designated vehicle." Jorus said,there were two cruisers and two squadrons of Starfighters."Hurry now."he was worried for his young friend Mace Windu.

Tag:Anyone

20. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    "Unfortunately, we cannot leave until my padawan arrives. And the honour is mine to serve on this mission. As soon as Gui-Gon arrives, we must hurry to Naboo. When I left Mace Windu and the others, they were hiding in the swamp. But I fear something bad has happened."

21. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    "Master! What's this mission all about?" Keth asked.

"From what I know," Jelina replied, "it seems some other Jedi there already need a hand. And we'll help."

"All Jedi move to their designated vehicle. Hurry now," Jorus told them as Jelina moved torward her starfighter.

TAG: A_F, any

22. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    "Jorus, would you mind if I provide instructions to the Jedi on how to approach Naboo?"

TAG: morpheus

ooc: saintheart, where are you?

23. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Oh...

Keth hurried over to his starfighter. All Padawans were trained to fly a starfighter at some time or another. He had been trained personally by his Master. After he passed the tests with flying colors, he was allowed to choose a starfighter for himself. He had chosen a light blue one and named it Striker.

Keth hopped into the starfighter and his Arfour, Whistler, was raised into the droid compartment. Then he commed his Master.

What next, Master?

Ta: V_S

24. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    "Very well,you may procide over the comelink."-hesaid-"this is an emrgency so we better tell them on the way."-he smerked-"Use holo transmission if nessesary."

Tag:Anyone

25. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    The Padawan nodded. "I have a feeling if we don't hurry, our record could be lost forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.