main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Young Qui-Gon - Padawan of the Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PadawanofQui-Gon, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morpheus_The_White

Morpheus_The_White Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2004
    "Dooku stay if you most with one squadron.Wait fo Qui-Gon and then move.be careful when you arrive."

2. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Dooku watched the Jedi proceed to their ships. He stood on the holo-transmitter.

"All wings, As soon as you've entered lightspeed, head toward Naboo. Come out of lightspeed 20,000kms on the far side of the moon. Wait there for further instructions. I will meet you there as soon as possible."

Gui-Gon, where are you?

TAG: all jedi

3. PadawanofQui-Gon

PadawanofQui-Gon Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2003
    OCC: okay, I keep hearin and reading about this "Sleepy Castle Game", what is it?

4. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: Right, sorry about the interminable delay. Let's get back and going again.

IC as Qui-Gon Jinn

The young padawan sprinted the last couple hundred metres to the Temple hangar, hearing the annoyance in Master Dooku's thought even as he did.
    "I'm sorry, Master," he said, panting, as he approached. "I had to return and obtain a spare saber in case it was required. I've had one fry in the swamp before, you might remember."

He'd caught the last instruction from Dooku to those Jedi who were around. He glanced around, watching as dozens of Jedi headed for starfighters or the two cruisers awaiting them, and felt a thrill of brotherhood go through him. So many of them. The Order was indestructible. It would never fall, he knew.

Qui-Gon jogged over to one of the starfighters and clambered into it, letting his R3 unit twitter as it powered up the ship's engines. He threw a thought out to Keth. Good luck and safe travels, my friend.

He powered up the starfighter and glanced over at Master Dooku, waiting to see what the Master would do...

TAG: milney, artemis_fowl

5. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    OOC: Do you think yoda should come?

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

6. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    OCC:Yes he should come.

"Very well Dooku,we will wait for you over the moon.'

7. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Dooku looked at his padawan.

"A moment longer and we would have left Qui-Gon. You must be careful with your tardiness my young apprentice. Ready your starfighter."

Dooku climbed into his ship and activated the holo-projector.

"All wings, once we've entered hyperspcae, use vocal tranmissions only. We may need all the energy we can get from our craft."

TAG: all jedi

ooc: PadawanofQui-Gon, the sleepy castle game is over in the yjjc forum. you should send a pm to C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t about it if you want more info.

8. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    occ: thanks.

IC:

The Padawan looked around worriedly, he didn't see his Master anywhere.

9. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    Jourus came over the come-"All vehicles channel out of hyperspace on my mark,we are approching the moon of Naboo.Move on my signal...5...4...3...2...turn down hyperspace rings!"-

Tag:All Jedi with Jourus

10. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Dooku opened the comm channel.

"All wings. The final craft and I will be arriving within 15 minutes. Wait on the opposite side of the moon of Naboo for us. I will give you more information once we have arrived."

11. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    "Copy that." The Padawan answered, and shut off his comm.

Starhawk meanwhile, excused herself from her new Captain. She snuck into her former Captain's office, filched the book, and set it where the Jedi were sure to find it. She then smirked to herself and departed.

12. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    "Good,Good,Good!15 minutes is very short.You herd Dooku,lets land on that side of the moon."Jourus said a bit more happier that he knew they were comming soon.

Naboo Moon:

"Adi Galia,could you be so so kind and explore the moon to make sure there is no danger here."-Jourus said with a quick glance at his team of Jedi.-"Anyone else wants to acompany here?"

Tag:All Jedi with Jourus

13. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Dooku looked at the console.

"All wings, this is Dooku. Prepare to drop out of hyperspace on my mark.... Mark."

Dooku looked at the moon.

"Prepare to land near the others. As soon as we've landed, Master Jorus and I will discuss how we will proceed."

Dooku changed frequencies.

"Jorus? I need to confir with you after we have landed."

14. ZannRath

ZannRath Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2003
    Jareth smiled softly as he walked alongside Starhawk. Aura darted around the two, uttering low loises as different objects caught her easily lost attention. With a squeal, she disappeared for a moment, only to reappear a few moments later, clutching and nibbling on a piece of sweet bread. The distressed shout of a nearby merchant was heard. "Aura..." I said distainfully, giving her a look a father would give his troublesome child. She gave a low whimper and backed slowly away from Jareth.
    A small smile softened his features as he chuckled and shook his head. With a wave of a hand, a few credits lifted from his pocket and floated over to settle on the merchant's counter in payment for the bread.
    Aura gave a squeak of delight and darted over, settling on his shoulder and continued to eat the bread.
    Jareth glanced to Starhawk. "So.. Shall we head to the space docks? I've heard rumors of some Jedi arriving on Naboo for some reason or another.. No doubt they will have some jobs worthy of a mercenary?"

15. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    Starhawk laughed. "High-toned and fancy-to-do I see," she grinned. "Why not? Although, personally, Jedi aren't too thrilled with mercenaries like us."

16. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    "Will see you .Clear"-he said and based the camp.

17. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Back on Naboo, young Mace Windu was still locked up. Unable to contact the other Jedi who came with him with the force and with his utility belt gone, he had no comlink. He had tried Jedi mind tricks on the guards only to find that they were not gungan and somehow immune like the hutt. Unless someone came to rescue him, he would likely be here a long, long time.

Mace was thinking about his training with Yoda when he heard a noise in the corridor. Moving over to the barred door he looked out. Only the two reptilian guards were to be seen at first and then there was a hissing sound once and then again. Like puppets with thier strings cut, the guards collapsed on the floor. A cloaked figure moved up to the cell door. Mace watched as the hood of the cloak was flung back revealing a green female face with head tails....a Twil'ik. Things were really getting interesting now.

tag: anyone???

18. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Dooku took Jorus aside.

"The other Jedi knights are or were in the swamp, but the Naboo are very speculative about things right now. It would be best if we land in small squadrons while they change their watchmen. The council agrees that our presence must be invisible."

19. ZannRath

ZannRath Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2003
    Jareth chuckles softly. "You could say something like that, I suppose.. I said I was a mercenary. I'm not a theif, if I can help it, and I'm not a cold-blooded killer - period." He grins slightly at Starhawk's comment about Jedi trust of Mercenaries. "Maybe so, but at least those who do think well of us pay just as well."

20. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    Starhawk laughed. "That's true." She shrugged. "Whatever you want to do, you are Captain."

21. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    "Good,Good!"-he said-"Our presence will not be notived."

22. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    (lands starfighter with the others)

Hurry we must.

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

23. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Dooku addressed all of the Jedi.

"Everyone, the Naboo will change watchmen in about 25 minutes. We need to be ready to land as soon as they do."

24. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    "Understood."-Jourus looked at the Jedi-"You heard,I don't need to repeat that my friends so when we arrive do as your are briefed here."

25. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    OCC: happy valentines day all in my rpg!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.