Young Ryan Wieber

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Master-CA, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Master-CA Jedi Youngling

As in nowember 2005 it's has become a new Ryan Wieber guy, but only 12 years old.
    Right now he has creat Visual Star Wars Effect films and prject for Star Wars fan.
    The young Ryan Wieber's name is CA Wingardh, and his web site is: www.master-ca.com

Maybe this boy is like Ryan....
  2. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Come back when you learn how grammar and spelling works.

EDIT:
    Oh and...what's this got to do with Ryan Wieber?
  3. jfx Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well it's interesting but not creative. I'm guessing ur master ca, trying to promote ur site. First of all u pretty much copied Ryan Wieber's material. I saw nothing new there. Rough Day sounds familiar...hmmm. Ur not the next Ryan, ur the next Ryan cheap imitation.
  4. Lord_Charisma Jedi Master

star 4
    12 isn't quite old enough for these forums - comparing yourself to Ryan_W is a little odd. It's cool that you're learning visual effects at such a young age (I didn't start till I was 19, I'm now 22), but I'd suggest you stop copying his material if you want to be taken seriously. Putting up a film entitled "Rough Day" - I'm sure Ryan would be flattered, but you shouldn't carry on any further.
  5. Rhys Force Ghost

star 4
    Mate, it's one thing to take inspiration from some of Ryan's works, but come on.

You've got information about a project called 'Rough Day'? Which you made, at school. Using the exact name and theme of some of Wieber's works for your projects. You've got a layout not all that dis-similar from his own site, which you took from freewebs.com anyway, and (funnily enough) have a clone of Ryan's clone test of passing a drink between two clones. (So there's Shadow_of_Evil's answer for what it has to do with Ryan Wieber, heh).

Secondly, you gave the impression that you were talking about someone else when actually referring to yourself in the post, I don't mind blatent self-promotion, but just talk normally man. And more spelling mistakes in your site than you have in your post.

There's a bunch of 12/13 year olds on these forums who can do all that, and they don't need to call themselves the next Ryan Wieber ;) Get a little creative and think up some of your own stuff.
  6. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    His username dosn't help hide his identity ;)
  7. Rhys Force Ghost

star 4
    Kind of goes without saying ;)
  8. Kij421 Jedi Knight

star 3
    This is actually kinda insulting...
  9. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    In what way?
    Just curious.
  10. gabe Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I take it this kind of garbage usually gets locked?
  11. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I say give the kid a chance to respond first.
  12. gabe Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    He won't be doing so. He's been banned on account of being too young to post here.

13. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
  14. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4
    agreed. somebody lock this piece of crap. *shakes head* seriously how stupid can people be. Was I that dumb when I was 12?
  15. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    This forum really has gone down the crapper hasn't it?
    :(
  16. Rhys Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah, gotta have some laughs.
  17. DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus

star 6
    You guys should have seen the site before. The kid was using the "Ryan W Films" logo, except really bad Photoshopping replaced "Ryan" with "CA". The "W" still featured quite prominently all around the site until I told him that was copyright infringement.

Anyway, yeah, this gets a lock.

M. Scott
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.