1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Younger versions of certain Jedi Characters - Would you want them?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by DarthTerrious, Aug 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    If there is a thread I should go to with this, then mods please direct me and lock this. Thank you. :)

Anyway, I was thinking the other day (while reading Legacy of the Jedi for the 3rd time), about whether Hasbro would bring out younger versions of characters such as Qui-Gon Jinn or Count Dooku.

I'd certainly like a Qui-Gon figure of him as a Padawan, and a Dooku figure in Jedi garb.

Maybe even bring out a Padawan version of Mace Windu?

I dunno, anyone express a liking for this idea? Got any additions you'd like to include?
  2. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    Although not something that I'm immediately pulling for, I think it would be cool to see something like that in a future EU line.
  3. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I wouldn't mind Jedi Master Dooku, or Anakin between ep1 and 2, but the rest i geuss I can do without.
  4. Orange_Sith

Orange_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2002
    yes the dooku sounds neat but id rather not most of the rest
  5. Animawookiee

Animawookiee Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2003
    They already have done what you want in a way. :)

The last Darth Maul figure was 'Sith Training', which in a way is a younger version. They also released an Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in Jedi traing black armour for the PotJ line, they looked younger.

But I guess you really want a full range of very much younger figures. I agree that would be quite interesting, but I dont think the demand is very high. We already have too many lead characters and there are still loads of lesser chracters not released yet that people want even more.

6. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    I'd buy a padawan Yarael Poof in a second, as long as it wasn't soft goods... :p ;)
  7. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    I would love a little Leia and/or padme. I think they would be rather cute. :)
  8. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    what about yoda as a padawan?
  9. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I would most definately buy a Padawan Yoda :p
  10. Eeth_Koth_is_dead

Eeth_Koth_is_dead Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2003
    No, I wouldn't want them. They aren't in the movies, like the Clone Wars figures, and so I would not but them, just like I'm not buying the Clone Wars figures.
  11. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    Absolutely not! They would be EU figures which have no place on the pegs. Hasbro should only ever make figures of movie characters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.