main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Youngest Knight of the Order. COMPLETED!! Please read

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dallas_Valla, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dallas_Valla

Dallas_Valla Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2003
    Folks please be patient, I'm in college now and I'm trying to get settled in still and it's the end of the second week. It's been hectic, but from the looks of it, things will be calming down next week. I'll try to post sometime next week. Right now I've just starting writing the final battles' and oh-we are they good. :D

Note: Three pages!!!

2. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    I, for one, completely understand.

3. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    She pulled away after a little bit and let the tears roll down her cheeks.

Is that a touch of good in her? Not good for a Sith.

lordmaul13

4. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    Sith, yes. Still human, totally.

5. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    It's been too long...

Chapter Five

Joza sat meditating in her room on the ship. She shivered. Not because she was cold. It seemed that the closer she got to Ruusan the more she could feel almost taste the Dark Side. She stood up and took her cloak off. Meditating was not helping right now.

Joza picked up her lightsaber and summoned some of the many training droids that were in her room. Eight total came up and Joza commanded them to on auto and not stop until the limit. Forty-five minutes later the remotes turned off. Joza disengaged her saber in disbelief. It had only seemed like a few minutes, not almost an hour.

The chrono said that is was only nine and a half hours until the battle. Joza could feel and knew that all other Jedi and Sith knew as well, that this battle would one of two things. The end of the Sith or the beginning of a reign of terror by the Dark Side. It would depend on the choices made by the ones fighting. The choices that they would make on the battlefield and off.

Joza turned the lights off and put her sleeping clothes on. Climbing into bed, she used the Force to set the alarm on her chrono. Rolling over, Joza thought about the choices she had made. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, silently swearing that she would not go back on them.

Sichi fitted the last piece of the puzzle in place. She placed it on the shelf near her bunk. Joza had been right: the puzzle was a good thinking exercise. Flopping onto her bed and snuggling under the covers she lay on her back and stared at the ceiling.

This was to be the last great battle between the Jedi and the Sith. Sichi had been there at the first one and now she would be there at the last one. Some of the apprentices that would be present, were facing battle for the first time. How many of them would be surviving?

Force, as many as possible, was her last thought before finally going to sleep.

Alre and Ralo had gone to bed an hour earlier. Ralo though couldn't go to sleep. He kept going over and over in his mind what he had learned about the Sith while on Zoist. He also kept thinking about the strategies that he had come up with to counter the Sith. Ralo sighed as he rolled over onto his back.

Am I ready for this? What if I don't make it and I can't feel the Force when I die? And if I die, will I join the Force?, the questions rolled through his mind. They stopped and Alre finally allowed herself to go to sleep now that Ralo was.

6. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    Aha! Another update.

I like the setup for the battle.

lordmaul13

7. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    I like it too. The battle itself should be good as well.

8. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    One, my friend Dallas, why didn't you tell me you started putting your stories on the fan fic?

Otherwise, it's still going great! Hurry up and post the rest. But what's so fun is that I know the secret about Anshi. Ha Ha!

Reading rough drafts are so much fun!

9. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    Is so much fun. Hehehe.

What do you mean I didn't tell you? I told you!! I think...yeah anyways...I have a really smash way of telling the secret about Anshi. It's going to be great!! The battle of Ruusan is shaping slowly but surely. I should have the first draft done by the end of November if not sooner!!!

10. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    November! EJ! That's in a month, midear, if you didn't realize it. How went those midterms? Everyone was stopping in to say hi, but I didn't see you! :(
    But I know you're busy, so I forgive you.

11. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    *blushes*

I haven't taken all of my midterms yet.

*shrugs*

Don't ask. Yes I know it's a month. I'm trying to think positive here. 8-}

12. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    EJ, did you sleep through your midterms like Zack did? That boy has a penchant for sleeping. And you didn't get to finish telling me about that writing group you're the secretary of.

13. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    Huh? No I didn't sleep through my mid-terms. The writing group is a reading/encouragement/whatever-else-you-want-to-add-to-that kind of thing. It's pretty cool actually. Everybody listens while you read something and then afterwards they share thoughts, comments, critisms. I love it.

OH!!

I am going to try and post another part of Chapter five this coming Thursday.

NOTE: TRY is the key word there.

14. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    And yes, I know it's the day before Thursday...but I was in the mood.

Master Amge Padane sat quietly at the table, thinking. Keji Lele walked over and sat across from her.

"A credit for your thoughts, Amge?"

Amge looked up startled.

"Oh, I didn't hear you come in."

"Well you'll definitely see me."

Kari Da-na sat down next to Amge. They say quietly for a few moments as they studied their drinks. Keji broke the silence first.

"Joza is going to make a fine Knight someday. So will Ralo."

Kari nodded.

"He's still got a lot to learn. He studies a lot. Maybe too much. I can't keep him away from the Library whenever we're at the Temple."

All three of the Masters laughed. Kari looked at Amge.

"I take it Sichi is almost ready for the Trials?"

Amge nodded slowly.

"Yes. She has been a good apprentice to me. So many times, she had done more than what was necessary. Sometimes even placing her life on the line."

Amge took a sip of her tea.

"I will greatly miss her companionship."

Kari nodded in agreement.

"What about you Keji? Will you be choosing a new apprentice?"

Keji shook his head.

"I won't be looking for another apprentice for awhile. After Joza becomes a Knight, I won't get another one for couple of years. I intend on taking some time off."

Amge smirked.

"Yeah that's what you said the last time. Then the next time I see you, you have the little blue-eyed, blonde haired kid following you around. You said you were only going to have one apprentice. Then you took Joza on. I won't even go into what she's pulled."

Keji threw is head back and laughed. Kari chuckled as he stood up with his drink. The other two masters followed.

"To our apprentices!" They chorused and clinked their drinks together.

Kaan smiled at Ara from where he sat. They had spent the last hour talking. Now it was midnight local time. He felt he should tell her.

"Ara. I have something to tell you. But you have to swear to me that you won't tell anyone else."

She nodded, sensing that is was important.

"You remember me telling everyone of the thought bomb? That's a last ditch effort on my part. We either win this battle or we lose it. Completely. Ara, I don't want you connected to it."

"I wasn't going to be anyway. I need my full concentration for Miwe tomorrow."

Kaan nodded as he watched Ara stand up and head for the door.

"I need to be getting back to my ship and resting. Godd night, Kaan."

"Good night Ara."

Ahxa stood before his Master, lightsaber blazing. He listened to Edko's words, absorbing them and locking them away.

"Concentrate on your anger. It is your connection to the Dark Side. It is the fuel that the Dark Side uses to make you stronger. To make you powerful. Now. Attack me again."

Ahxa obeyed instantly. He opened the doors in his heart and mind. He let the hatred in himself go. The Dark Side was a part of him and he, a part of it. Edko blocked his apprentices blows and felt proud. Someday his apprentice would be a powerful Dark Lord. He would fell honored to be kille by Orkem. Ahxa finally slowed as he felt himself growing more tired.

He finally had to stop and admit exhaustion. He stood panting hard before Edko.

"Very good my apprentice. Now go sleep. You'll need your strength for tomorrow."

Ahxa nodded and headed off to his tent. Edko watched him go.

"Yes. One day. Just as long as you survive the battle tomorrow."

Diqu sat in his tent, meditating. He wouldn't be sleeping that night. In his meditation, he could feel the camp as Sith prepared to fight and live or fight and die. Yet it seemed as though they all knew that the latter was all that there was.

15. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Ah, Dallas, the end of chapter five! Yeah! Keep at it, gal.

16. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    Thanks. I'm still stuck in the middle of the battle though! ARGH!!

17. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
  18. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    *double bump*

19. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    I ain't posting anymore until TW and LordMaul13 have seen this. And if there is anybody who reads this story but doesn't say anything...please say something...even if it's an emoticon.

20. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
  21. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    C'mon Dallas you can do it. C'mon and post.

22. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    I have writer's block...but before this weekend I will post more!! I PROMISE!!

23. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    So much for that promise. I'm having to study for finals right now, so it'll be awhile. I plan on trying to have at least two posts up before the month's over. The next post will be about Joza and her sister...don't you just love suspense.

24. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Yeah. Suspense. Whatever! J/K, of course. When are you gonna reveal the stuff about Anshi?

25. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    I'm back. I'm sorry I haven't looked at this story in so long. I haven't been doing much reading lately, not since about the time school started. Now I'm on Christmas break I should have more time to spend here.

lordmaul13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.