O.C, CA Youngin's

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kyps-dozen, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_avery Jedi Master

star 3
    ok...i just thought of a good question.

who are you asking to HOMECOMING??????
    or who asked you and are you going?

i think everyone knows my answer...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................like, duh! it's Kyps!

-avery
  2. Kyps-dozen Jedi Knight

star 2
    AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
    HOMECOMING GIVES ME A HEADACHE!
    I'VE TRIED ON 20 TUXES.
  3. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Just think that fun doesn't stop once you leave HS either. I have to get a tux each year for my x-mas party at work. I agree it can be a drag.
  4. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Thankfully I've only had the "fun" of having to do that for 2 weddings. I didn't go to any dances or Prom in HS (I'm a geek, what can I say) so I never had to do that junk. Both times the tux fit on the first try and the style was picked out by someone else.
  5. Ariana_the_RPG_Chick Jedi Knight

star 1
    maybe if i didnt have two left feet i would go to a dance :)
  6. Kyps-dozen Jedi Knight

star 2
    the dancing part isn't what's killing me. i can dance just fine. but i have to wear a tux. normally i would wear a nice shirt and nice pants with nice shoes but i'm homecoming king and i have to dress formally. actually that's just for the game. for the actual dance i'm dressing down.
  7. darth_avery Jedi Master

star 3
    O SHUT-UP! you know you like the attention!
  8. Kyps-dozen Jedi Knight

star 2
  9. darth_avery Jedi Master

star 3
    is ther anyone out there under the age of 20 out there??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????well?.................................................?
  10. Bant428 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm 14 and a sophomore at University High, Irvine (across the street from UCI)
  11. starwars6554 Force Ghost

star 6
    Hi Lilja!!!!!!!!!!

I just found this thread...for those of you who don't know...which is probably everyone :p , I also go to Newport Harbor, and am also a sophmore, and am also in Star Wars club with Lilja. :D

So now, Newport Harbor is winning!!!!

Go Sailors!!!! :D
  12. Kyps-dozen Jedi Knight

star 2
    i was a senior at Costa Mesa High but i graduated last Week!

btw- i'm also D_A (Lilja's) Boyfriend! Happy Valentines day!
  13. starwars6554 Force Ghost

star 6
    How'd you graduate early? ?[face_plain]

Yeah, happy valentines day everyone! :)
  14. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    Boy, I'm way too old to be posting in this thread (but I am doing it anyway! :p), high school is just a distance memory for me.

I don't even care about the kind of stuff posted in here, anymore, though I did when I was a teenager. I just wanted to see if teenagers are still like they were when I was one. They are.

Have fun, kids! ;) But play nice! [face_mischief]
  15. Kyps-dozen Jedi Knight

star 2
    seeing how i'm the oldest person under 20 i think i can keep them under control.
  16. starwars6554 Force Ghost

star 6
    Well...if you don't...the consequences will be tremendously unbearable on your conscience.... All hell will break loose. [face_devil] ......muhahahaha
  17. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Just thought I'd say hi to all the youngins on here....Haven't met you, well except for d_a...
    Be good, have fun, enjoy the thrill of youth while it lasts....it's all downhill from here... ;)

lol ok not really...life is what you make it...I plan to always stay a Toys R Us kid myself... :p
  18. darth_avery Jedi Master

star 3
    are any of us youngin's going to comic con
  19. Padme_Wannabe Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Kids! I went to University HS in Irvine for two years. Now I'm at OCC.

I think OCC and Uni have edged up in the standings :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.