1. Happy Christmastime, WNU!

Hi Youngling Here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Padawan Hunter, Apr 6, 2013.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Padawan Hunter Jedi Youngling

Hello everyone; I'm a total nerd, but I just realized that I need to step my game up and join the rest of the nerd force online. Mostly, I enjoy writing my own fan fiction and creating D&D campaigns for whatever I'm interested in the time. Currently, I'm totally invested in Star Wars, revisiting my old love.
  2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Hello @Padawan Hunter! Welcome to JCF. :)

Since you love writing FF, then this place would be a good place for you to visit: Fan fiction.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and don't forget to get involve in discussion and ask if you have questions. ;)
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome @Padawan Hunter! :)

The advice of visiting FanFic (linked above) is an hint I totally agree with and after you've read all those stories as well as posted your own (in case you have some time left still), I recommend to take a look at the RPG boards. Not just talking about them, PLAYING them!! :D

Enjoy your stay! :)
  4. Padawan Hunter Jedi Youngling

Thanks friends.

I've been looking through the fan fiction section all day and it is indeed a wonderful place to have a good discussion. Thank you for the great welcomes, I look forward to all the Yoda feet arguments and whatnot to come. ha.

;)
  5. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Nice to hear that you like FanFic. In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, ok?

See you around! :)
  6. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here :)
  7. Jedi General Gelderd Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome aboard Padawan Hunter - Nerds are always good! :D

The Jedi Council Forums. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except at a Justin Bieber concert.
  8. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
Moderators: Skiara