main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Your Bestest Friend (one-shot; L/M/Solo kids/etc.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-2B, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Whoa. I totally forgot that I got first reply on this story. And, incidentally, it's as bloody brilliant now as when I first read it. Kids are totally the most perceptive people in the galaxy.

2. Maul Brady

Maul Brady Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    LOOOOL. Oh man this was too good. Water bottle are ALWAYS so handy!

3. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Saw this was upped. Reread it.

Still cute as ever. Jacen and Jaina hit so close to home for Mara. Loved it all.

EDIT:

Oh, yeah. 'Bestest' does need to be a new word.

4. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Just noticed that some new replies appeared. Thanks, Maul Brady and RK_Striker_JK_5! Glad you liked it. :D

5. tasujad

tasujad Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    LOL
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

"Yeah, guess I do. Oh, by the way." Luke paused at the edge of the doorway. His blue eyes held a teasing glint, which in Mara's experience could only mean trouble. "I was just wondering," he whispered in a conspiratorial tone. "Is there any deserted planet in particular that you'd like to be stranded on with me?"

Not even Jedi-enhanced speed could save Luke from the water bottle that came flying his direction.

THAT MADE MY DAY [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Fantastic [face_laugh][face_laugh]

6. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    That was great

7. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    So glad this came up! What a clever, sweet story. Love those Solo kids. (And so does Mara, she just doesn't want to admit it.)

"Of course they like each other," Jacen drawled. "It doesn't mean they're going to get married or anything."

"Maybe they will. Who knows?" Jaina grinned as a new thought occurred to her. "Maybe if she becomes our aunt, she'll let me fly her ship."

Love Jaina's reasoning! :D

What a treat this fic is!

8. Jedi-2B

Nov 2, 2000
    My, goodness, I can't believe this oldie got dredged up from the depths.

tasujad: Thanks! I guess Nirauan qualified as that almost-deserted planet for them.

G__Anakin: Thank you! Glad you liked it.

divapilot:
    Maybe Jaina has the gift of Force visions, since she does eventually get to fly Aunt Mara's ship. ;) Thanks!

9. Arwen_Djo

Arwen_Djo Jedi Master star 3

Jul 3, 2006
    Wow. Where to start... The twins are so... realistic! [face_laugh] I love the last line! Ummm... I'm not even gonna try and quote all my favorite parts!:D

10. verybusy

verybusy Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 18, 2006
    I don't know when I read this for the first time... but anyway I love it! the kids are so cute, I really enjoyed how they made Mara "sweat" so to say.

cheers,=D=

VeryBusy

11. Jedi-2B

Nov 2, 2000
    A slightly belated thanks to Arwen_Djo and verybusy for your reviews. If only the Solo kids could've stayed at this sweet innocent stage, right? :(

12. Darth_Marrs

Darth_Marrs Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2006
    Hmmm, four pages of comments on a one-page one-post story. That's a pretty compelling testament to the story in an of itself. It was hilarious. Great job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.