main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Celebration III Autograph Nightmare - Who do you choose?

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Dal--Intrepid, Apr 24, 2004.

?

Your Celebration III Autograph Nightmare - Who do you choose?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. George Lucas

28.6%
  2. Mark Hamill

42.9%
  3. Carrie Fisher

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Harrison Ford

28.6%
  5. Hayden Christensen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Samuel L. Jackson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Natalie Portman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Liam Neeson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ewan McGregor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
  2. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Since I couldn't post this with the poll question . . .

Here's the scenario - it's unprecedented! You're at C3 and all the big names are there to sign! Even the big stars that never do conventions are there for this baby! But you have a problem - the lines are soooooo long that you will only have the opportunity to get one of the big names' autographs! Who do you choose? I just listed the top 9 that came to my head, but Christopher Lee, John Williams, Rick McCallum, Ian McDiarmid, Ray Park, Jake Lloyd, and more are there too! What to do?! Maybe you don't even want any of these autographs, maybe you'd prefer someone a little more accessible like David Prowse, Kenny Baker, or Anthony Daniels, but there can be only one -- Who would you choose and why?

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I picked George. Let's face it, he's the man. If it wasn't for him, most of us would never have met and I would have no excuss for dressing in a red moo-moo (Royal Guard outfit)hahahahaha!!!

JMK

4. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    I'd have to go with Harrison Ford. There is just so much he has done not just with Star Wars, but beyond, that I've enjoyed to no end. I'm not one to get easily star-struck. But I think if I met Harrison Ford, I probably would be.

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Voted for Mark here. If Alec Guiness were still alive I would vote for him. Obi-Wan, Luke and Vader are my favorite characters and I just love some of the other stuff Hamil has done since.

6. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    I'd also vote for George. After all without him, we'd all be geeks of *gulps* Star Trek.

And because of George, I'm a certified Star Wars geek. Long live George!

And besides I wouldn't be the Trainer of the Guards now wouldn't I?

-UD

:)

7. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Wow that was a hard decision. It came down to George Lucas and Harrison Ford and I chose Ford since hes the first actor I ever new the name of and could recognize in a movie (you have to understand I'm really bad at faces and names - my roomie and boyfriend kid me all the time about my not knowing who people are).

8. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Just a small, sad note to pass along for those who didn't read it on the website - Bruce Boa (General Rieekan from ESB) passed away over the weekend. When I bought my book of ten autograph tickets at C2, Mr. Boa was one of the ten autographs I ended up getting. He was a little quiet and mentioned that he had just gotten into the signing circuit, but was very nice for the few moments I got to speak with him. He seemed genuinely flattered that he was one of the ten autographs I had allotted myself for the trip. He wasn't a "big name" in terms of Star Wars, but he was pleasant and personable which goes a long ways for me because while getting the autographs are nice, it's the memory of getting it that really lasts. :(

9. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Man, that totally sucks!

I would get Mark Hamil's for the simple reason that he won't sign autographs anymore, and there's always a chance that I can get the other autographs at a later date.

I don't really get into autographs though....I'd much rather meet authors then actors and get my books signed. Well, I guess that is a type of autograph...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.