main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your collection of merchandise isn't complete without...

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by DJT, Oct 8, 2017.

1. DJT

DJT Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 2, 2017
    Me? I've been collecting Lego sets in recent years and I feel that my collection isn't complete without Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. Luke is my all-time favorite hero while Vader is my all-time favorite villain.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

2. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    I suppose my collection will never really feel complete. There is always new stuff to buy. My current focus is on 6 inch Black Series figures and Kotobukiya Artfx+ statues. I like collecting bounty hunters. Bossk is probably my favourite Black Series figure. I'm going to buy the Dengar and 4-LOM Black Series figures when they're released, but it's really going to niggle at me that I never picked up IG 88. Especially if the other bounty hunters get released. I could pay an inflated scalpers price for one, but I'm too mean to do that;).

DJT likes this.
  3. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I've been collecting for years, but it still feels like I've barely started. My collection needs a LOT more!

DJT and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    isn't complete without...diversity.

Seriously I've seen people who focus on one item - R2-D2, Darth Vader, Yoda, etc. I just couldn't do that. I love the vast crazy wacky creatures and characters that are all over in our favorite GFFA.

Although if the toy companies had never made anything for Leia and the other ladies from the films, I doubt I'd have been interested in collecting much beyond what I got as a kid.

whostheBossk and DJT like this.