main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Your collections

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jgk_1701, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgk_1701

jgk_1701 Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    So what kinds of items do you guys collect, and why? Action figures,prototypes,proof cards,props,POTF coins,books,cereal boxes?

I started out with the POTF2 line. I kept them MOC, especially since those early figures were horribly done. They looked good as a whole packaged, but I didn't have any desire to open them or display them loose. Over the years, the toys became much, much better with greater detail and accuracy. I couldn't keep those guys packaged up, so I started opening. So my motivation for collecting the modern Hasbro lines is the displayability these toys give you for the price.

When the VOTC line was released, I was drawn back to the good ole vintage days. That's when I decided to expand my collecting to include vintage MOC because I like the packaging so much. Right now I am focusing on just Imperial figures on ROTJ and Trilogos.

I would also like to expand my collection to include items involving the soundtrack releases. I have the Special Edition CD's and the prequel cd's. I would like to get the original LP releases and possibly promotional items.

Jeff

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I collect about everything THAT I LIKE I used to be a completist on the POTF 2 stuff bet there was just too much crap being produced.I have a complete set up till "Clones" Now I just buy the ones I like. I still need one loose figure to complete my vintage set. (Yak Face if anyone has an extra lol) Outside of the figures I just get stuff I like. I'm into the mini-busts, the miniature game and fabricating my own props right now. My buying has been pretty centered around my Stormtrooper uniform lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.