Tucson Your Costume Need List!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Dec 12, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    OK here is where we post what we still need for our CURRENT costumes in case other happen to come across a good source, either online or local. Example:

Dustin's Tie Pilot:
    Blaster (either prop,fan made,or storm/clone trooper toy)
    Blaster Holster
    Comm Pad
    Code Cylinders

Vader:

Neck Seal (ebay, fan made or just parts of you see around I could use to build one)
    Computer Fan
    Voice Changer
    Accurate lightsaber hilt

2. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey frank how long did you say that sale ont he vader helmet was going to be?
  3. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Jawa:

belt, bandolier, pouches (all leather)
    sidearm
    driod caller
  4. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey Damien, your belt and bandolier look awesome you need another? If so let me know I have an old leather duty belt and pouches that might work, they can be painted brown if you need that color, with Tandy's leather color

Otherwise try the Sportsmans warehouse on price club drive they have leather puches for ammo etc in every size you can imagine
  5. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    shaak Ti

black long sleeve scooped neck stretchy shirt.

finishing touches on belt.. such as food capsules and decoration

better quality robe

obviously a new headpiece.. or work on the original headpiece

boots

better jewels for forehead and headpiece.

I have all of this stuff.. I just want to improve all of it though.
  6. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Rystall:

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/rystall/img/eu_bg.jpg]

Need

7. Lose a lot of weight
  8. :_|
  9. Brown Material - medium and dark shiny

10. boning for the corset

11. Pink Hair

12. Horns

13. Henna tattoo ink and stencil

14. Ben Nye White, Pink and Purple makeup

15. slipper fur to make feet

16. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    i use a book sock and it covers up my head and neck u can get em at wal-mart
    just cut one end of it and cut the little corners that the book is supposed to be in and your set
  17. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Nothing is wrong with my pouches or belts but they were a hold over (last min.) till I get leather ones (or at least ones that look more like the props)

18. timstephens4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    This isn't for a SW costume, or even a costume at all, just need to find one of these and I thought I would ask for your help. I need to find a Waldo Beanie. This is a normal beanie, white body with red border and a big red poofball on the top. Our drummer in the Pep Band has bought the glasses and all he needs is a hat to completely look like Waldo at Basketball games.

For those that don't know, our uniform is a red an white striped rugby shirt with blue pants. We affectionately call them "Waldos" because we look like Waldo. Thanks for any help in locating a beanie.
  19. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    you could always make one...

http://www.wiseneedle.com/knitpatwaldo.asp
  20. timstephens4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I know, but there is just one teensy-weensy problem. I don't know how to knit. Nobody in my family knows how to knit. Plus, I'm lazy and would not finish it even if I knew how to knit, which I don't.
  21. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    some beanies can just be sewn though.. I have seen lots of them like that in the stores.. little babies get beanies like that in the hospital in fact.. albeit pink or blue and white :)
  22. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    jedi costume:
    belt pouches
    jedi belt
    new/higher boots
    bracers
    acrylic end caps for food capsules

tie pilot:
    code cylinders
  23. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    oh if anyone else is planning on doin a tie pilot
    and if you need help dsj i know a great guy on e-bay who will get you all you need
    i got all of my armor from him
    got a great deal on the chestbox
    ans all the armor was also a great deal
    and because he didnt have time to ship it sooner he gave me alot of extras
    oh and he also has code cylinders that light up with a smalle LEDS that are blue i think PM
    me if you are interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  24. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank s bro, I thinkt hats the same guy I got my chest box from, jawaman on the Omega Wing forums, he is snding me the the tiles and shoulder straps tot he armor, he really does make awesome stuff, adn he's the only one I know who has sold armor and chestboxes on Ebay for te lat several months consecutively. eventually Ill get his armor, but until funds allow, I'm just goign to have to settle for my home made sh--tuff
  25. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Look here for code Cylinders
    http://www.omegawing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=37966#37966

Look here for the best deal on high boots, Jake has a pair of these and they are nice and wont break the bank like leather
    http://www.easterncoastcostume.com/Pages/gogoboots/boot01.htm
  26. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    I have a flat rectangular belt buckle exactly like this if you could use it Cat

[image=http://www.cswu.cz/characters/img/char/shaak_ti_3.gif]
  27. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    if the guy on e-bay name is trooperelis (for e-bay then i know him he just doesnt know me on the omega wing forums)
    oh his chestbox's are awesome then
    mine has 2 leds at those 2 top light things
    im gonna lay off the costumes for a while though
    ill wait til its closer to my b-day and comic-con to start up again
    im so lucky my b-day is on may 25th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :-B
  28. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah thats also Jawaman ont he Omega Wing forums, the best place for anything Tie I got my box before he realized he could make big bucks on Ebay with his, but he still sells them to Omega Wing meembers at his original price.

Hey do you need a Comm Pad? I have an extra resin one that just needs to be painted.
  29. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    naw i already have one
    thanks though
  30. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Jake and I were discussing this earlier today.. that he has some metal we could make a buckle out of.. but if you have one like this already.. then yes.. we can modify my belt I have now to place the buckle on it.. I am all for it.. I am working on my tabbard (or whatever you call the leather piece that hangs down.. )and the scarf... to perfect them.. and then seeing if I can make some gauntlets as well that she wears... just attempting to do all this with the material I already have.. rather than leather ...I can make it with tooled leather one of these days hopefully.. but for now the upholstery I have looks good.. just needs to be hand-hemmed.. the machine is not strong enough for this material.. that and maybe put together a nicer robe as well.. I am working on all this right now.
  31. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    what type and color gauntlets are they? I have some awesome black leather ones I was going to use for a renaissance costume if I ever got around to joining the SCA
  32. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe I will put together a Fighter Pilot costume..X-wing clas, so I can shoot down Dial Slow Justice.. [face_beatup]
  33. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Ha the rebel (scum) kill decals on the back of my helmet say otherwise!
  34. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2

you do realize theres 2 tie pilots here right??????
    rebels dont fly as good as we do

its science
Moderators: DieWompRatDie