main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Your Costume Need List!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Dec 12, 2005.

1. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Are you sure U want people touching you armor (or given reason to)? [face_frustrated] You won't have a lightsaber to beat them off with in the TIE Pilot. :D

2. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    I'll stand next to him, and if they try to steal our blasters, i'll have a 5' long Dc-15 blaster rifle to whack them with...I mean, ..um I'd never do something like that... [face_whistling]

3. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005

So are you saying I should abandon my light up Stormtrooper cod piece project?

4. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Ummmm..... what your wife say?

5. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005

Yeah...what he said

6. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    I need 2 things to complet Bly when he gets here..

1)Commander DC-17p (pistol) holsters...they look to be made out of a rigid type material..like syntra or abs...hmm

2)DC-15 blaster rifle (big one) I had began to make one but I dont like the way the reciever and buttstock came out..I am gonna buy a Mg-34 reciever kit and see if that will give the detail I am looking for.

either way, I will make both of these..its just a matter of time. just thought id let (Ya'll) know.

7. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    My Grey lfightsuit is in for the AT AT costume, now I need some kind of padded type of white boot, and something for the wrist commlink, Im also looking for something to use for the black mechanics here if anyone has any suggestions..

[image=http://altmanns-armour.com/products/starwars/images/at-at1.jpg]

8. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    My Grey lfightsuit is in for the AT AT costume, now I need some kind of padded type of white boot, and something for the wrist commlink, Im also looking for something to use for the black mechanics here if anyone has any suggestions..

[image=http://altmanns-armour.com/products/starwars/images/at-at1.jpg]

9. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    I need to do some touch up painting to the Bly helmet, and armor...not because it needs it, but I'd like to make it mine..you know. Well the Dc-15 blaster rifle is done..just needs some weathering, and I am thinking of ripping the trigger gaurd off and making a new one. I am gonna get the resin Dc-17p pistols pretty soon..by this weekend, so I could start on the holsters. It may pose a problem...When we troop, I may have to zip tie the pistols in the holsters so I wont loose them. Anyone know where they sell white patent leather..or rigid white vinyl?

10. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Anna's Linnens (maybe a drape or a sheet style) and the place next to it sells bult bolts of fabric (I forgot the name they are on wetmore and 1st or S.A.S. would be a good starting point.

11. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    hey Damien, anyhting n your computer world that lookes remotly like the black thingies above?

12. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Yes, most of the helmet stuff was made from PC parts. what ya need? I bet a Hard Drive and a few cages would help you out. Let me look around in my "parts" bins.

13. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Frankie, I'm gonna need your expertise in the next couple of weeks so I can make me a jedi belt. Lemme study the film a couple more times so I can make sure I've got all the detail down.

14. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    no problem. If you wanted the best reference..I would reccomend you buy an Ep.I Visual Dictionary. I have Ep.II and III but not I. The buckle you will more than likely have to order from somewhere, but I can get you squared away in the leather belt department.

15. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I still need proper leather bandoliers for the Jawa (till I can get the Scout going)

16. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    I have the leather strips...we just need to construct the pouches....get some screen shots and print them out so we can see what they look like in detail.

17. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I need..................................................... a shrubbery!

Ni

18. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Didn't wanna get crap for starting a new board, so just using this one...

I AM TOTALLY UNCREATIVE!!! I need some ideas for a costume. If you please, just name any costume that a guy my size could fit in. And that looks cool. And something I could get into (like Frankie & Bly).

I literally have no idea what to do... I really wanna be a Jedi, I would prefer something that conceals EVERYTHING (ex. Clone trooper, Wookiee, Bounty Hunter, Royal Guard, Dark Lord of the Sith) -- the stuff that you guys all have.

Just any suggestions on any costumes you have seen done well in the past.

19. KickingnScreaming

KickingnScreaming Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    (Dustin here on Micheles screenname) Jedi (scum) are cool and not hard. I have the simplicity patterns, and Michele would be happy to help you sew anything you need if you provided the material. We can provide you with any color saber for events until you can get one of your own. Pick a Jedi (scum) or a color scheme for a unique one. Check out www.rebellegion.com for ideas, you can be human or alien Jedi (like Plo Koon)

20. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    sending this one to the top as well...we have alot of stuff coming up...

I need a Kendo Hakama..for use in Japanese(Kendo) training..in black. I could create a pleated Hakama, but a pre made one would be great.

21. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Hey Frankie,

Century Martial Arts has Hakamas listed under their Uniforms Section. Here's the link

http://www.centuryfitness.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10051&storeId=10051&productId=64270&langId=-1&categoryId=13501&top=y

22. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    if anyone goes to Lowns or creative costumes, would you see fi they sell liquid latex? I need alot for making Shaak ti's Lekku

23. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    Try Fascinations... I know they have it.... in lots of colors... [face_blush]

24. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Oh I have some. In lots of colors. But its to thin. And sticks to hair.......I hear [face_mischief]

25. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Dude I told you Adult Expectations they are cheaper and NOT in your beat!